Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMPT]ComputerCoin|X13 |PoW+PoS|Pow is over|Total: 14,580,000 - page 11. (Read 43607 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

We canceled it in the second update.
Is there any pool can work properly?
I hope to find the problem.

The issue is the coin is X11, and miners are trying to mine X13. The network rate has halved in the last few minutes. Everyone is trying to mine the wrong algo. Change thread title.

How do you know it is X13? Im confused now because someone else confirmed it is X13 even the dev

It is X11, because I am mining right now on copychickens pool with 120mhs with my own rigs. All shares are being accepted. I think other users are spreading fud to keep the difficulty down.

My shares are also being accepted mining with a X13 miner and no Rejects so far. The Dev need to clarify things about this coin. No blocks still.

The 2 active pools here are both set to X11, but maybe they are wrong. That would explain why we still haven't found a block yet. We are at 400% expected time. Though I have seen that higher before.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados

The issue is the coin is X11, and miners are trying to mine X13. The network rate has halved in the last few minutes. Everyone is trying to mine the wrong algo. Change thread title.

How do you know it is X13? Im confused now because someone else confirmed it is X13 even the dev

It is X11, because I am mining right now on copychickens pool with 120mhs with my own rigs. All shares are being accepted. I think other users are spreading fud to keep the difficulty down.

My shares are also being accepted mining with a X13 miner and no Rejects so far. The Dev need to clarify things about this coin. No blocks still.

Muroko Blados

waiting for the pool to find a block... to check something... although it should have found already :/

Im going to throw another 100mhs at it. bad luck so far.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
waiting for the pool to find a block... to check something... although it should have found already :/
Muroko Blados
Is thius really X13 or X11? and also I dont see any blocks found but my miner states "Stratum from pool 0 detected new block" is this normal?

"Stratum from pool 0 detected new block" is this normal?

are you mining first time in your life?

Actually no, what I meant is, blocks are being found on the Network and I started mining as soon after the launch  and our pool still haven't found any blocks.

The blocks found is on solo mining not on pools

Thank you for the clarification.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
X13!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Is thius really X13 or X11? and also I dont see any blocks found but my miner states "Stratum from pool 0 detected new block" is this normal?

Actually no, what I meant is, blocks are being found on the Network and I started mining as soon after the launch  and our pool still haven't found any blocks.

The blocks found is on solo mining not on pools
legendary
Then read this

Code:
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: ConnectBlock() : coinbase does not pay to the dev address)
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=00000000874142543e3f  height=309  trust=57786941186  blocktrust=4640513332  date=07/20/14 22:56:51
InvalidChainFound:  current best=00000000fdf9888979bb  height=308  trust=53146427854  blocktrust=4312933464  date=07/20/14 22:56:43
ERROR: SetBestChain() : SetBestChainInner failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

This is from my debug.log pool wallet
Muroko Blados

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

hmm maybe not.... /** */ is commenting... let me check deeper

// is a c++ comment /* */ for c

I haven't found a reference to foundation yet, still looking
Pools Of Honor
hmm maybe not.... /** */ is commenting... let me check deeper
Pools Of Honor
Pools Of Honor
forgot to mention that... i put the network confirmations on 120... i thinks its safer..
legendary
Pools Of Honor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Something is wrong.  
I don't know pool's technology.
I was asked my friend, where is the problem
Pages:
Jump to: