Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world - page 5. (Read 39401 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think the mods abandoned this chat
They have been allowing spam post from pump groups etc
Anyone else accumulating more cmt? Sold off my other Alts for more
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I'm all in CMT, well planned e-commerce platform. Selling a few trinkets around the house for more CMT.
I think $0. 08 is an amazing price for CMT. Once main net, don't look back!
Activity: 48
Hi CyberMiles community. I’m in the US. Are people able to pay with CMT within the 5miles app in theUK? If not when is that likely to become a reality. Any plans to allow the same in the UK.
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There is a market build on cybermiles which is Blocktonic. You  will see the new version of Blocktonic later this year. It's  not only accept crypto currency but also fully use of CyberMiles Blockchain.
Activity: 112
Selling all coins and going all in cybermiles now
Atleast we have a parent company backing us with 5 miles worth 2-3 billion
They will support the price at some point
Activity: 84
Can I withdraw CMT to other exchanges after snapshot but still receive HIBT? and the HIBT will be airdropped into my HIBT wallet at HIBT exchange? and when the HIBT airdropped after 15/8 snapshot?
Activity: 48
I could see a bittrex listing soon as well. Cybermiles based in Dallas with bittrex pushing to list established reputable U.S. based coins the match makes sense
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
CyberMiles 'biweekly update is a video presentation. It's good.
Activity: 188
Sophie why won't this happen with cmt in September
I believe we will have to swap our tokens over when the mainnet launches
Hopefully the cubes will do this for us? I’m not sure.
Activity: 224
How many companies or people have applied to be a genesis Validator total? I understand that only 19 will be picked. I’m curious as to how many total applied. Also it was very disappointing that cubes were not available for Americans . I have over 2 million cmt and have no way of staking them or getting a cube
Activity: 207
We can already see them
It’s on the website now
It needs to be pinned. This is a catalyst for cmt to moon
Also it’s a shame those podcast guys didn’t even bother to discuss cybermiles they were too busy pretending to be a robot .  I understand they were trying to be entertaining but kinda stupid to have a interview and not even discuss what Micheal had to say after. Atleast the girl interviewer had decent questions
Most people don’t even understand that cybermiles is a protocol not a replacement market place to rival amazon.
Activity: 81
this project it’s a shame there is no real useful information or discussion here. Also I’m utterly shocked the price of cybermiles is not mooning they just posted on the website the supernode candidates
The genesis Validator candidates need to be a new pinned message that’s the huge information
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
CyberMiles has no effective commercial marketing, and its price is getting lower and lower.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The CyberMiles project team needs to reflect on the current price performance of CMT, which disappointed investors who took part in ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 224
Can i talk to an admin, one on one. I have something that the team might find very interesting.
Is the management here? Can you contact the person in charge? We need to talk about cooperation
Activity: 14
Do you know this news?
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Lity?src=hash is the only programming language to know for today's blockchain. Both safe and fun to use for developers👩‍💻👨‍💻, it's best suited to real-world e-commerce.
Lity is the only programming language to know for today's blockchain that best suited to real-world e-commerce.   Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 188
Sophie why won't this happen with cmt in September
I believe we will have to swap our tokens over when the mainnet launches
Hopefully the cubes will do this for us? I’m not sure.
Pages:
Jump to: