Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNC][1% Fee][GIGABIT] CHNCoin Simple Pool - Technocoma.co.uk [600M/hash] - page 2. (Read 4385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
payouts are looking fine to me to be honest Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Was away for most of evening when people were saying they were getting wrong payouts.. I have had a look at database & can't see anything out of the ordinary but I just think it was standard PPLNS as I don't think pool would of grown to size it has if people were not receiving payouts.

I'll hopefully be around tonight to keep an eye on it.

I've also upped fee to 1% to cover server costs, didnt expect it to get this big.

Other pools using the same system have reportedly had to manually process some of the block payments:
"Some blocks (1-3%) are not automatically paid (bug) but are processed in batches daily."
Are you doing that as well?

I have heard about it but haven't seen it happen yet. There's no extra money in the wallet from blocks that have been confirmed and unaccounted for so I don't believe its been an issue yet. Once I see it happen I'll be able to put something in place to process them.
FaT
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Was away for most of evening when people were saying they were getting wrong payouts.. I have had a look at database & can't see anything out of the ordinary but I just think it was standard PPLNS as I don't think pool would of grown to size it has if people were not receiving payouts.

I've also upped fee to 1% to cover server costs, didnt expect it to get this big.

Other pools using the same system have reportedly had to manually process some of the block payments:
"Some blocks (1-3%) are not automatically paid (bug) but are processed in batches daily."
Are you doing that as well?
Your getting lower than it estimates? or its just lower than other pools?

Because I'm getting near spot on what is estimated per payout & I know atm we aren't hitting blocks as quickly as we are meant to be (87% eff or so atm) so might play into less overall.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

payouts are lower compared to 2 other pools that are PPNLS.. not sure why but it is

Activity: 708
Hi, do auto payouts work on this pool? tnx

This is the best CNC pool  Grin
even if auto-payout doesn't work, I've just cashed out successfully.
The rejects for me are almost non-existant
Activity: 708
Hi, do auto payouts work on this pool? tnx
Activity: 78
Hey, eat this snail quick
I also know how pplns and 120 confirms work. I also know that even when I'm getting 50% stales on p2pool, I'm nocking out 20 coins in an hour easy. I've made 5 here so far. buh-bye!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I know how it works and I know what my stats are.

If you want to throw you coins to scammers, go right ahead, but don't say you weren't warned.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Pretty sure it is NOT LEGIT. Either that or it's severely bugged.

Payouts were waaaay low.

You know how PPLNS works right?

What hashrate do you have?
Activity: 141
Pretty sure it is NOT LEGIT. Either that or it's severely bugged.

Payouts were waaaay low.
Activity: 78
Hey, eat this snail quick
Technocoma, please, for the love of christ, be legit. this is getting to the point where I am fucking tired of trying new pools. my stale/reject rate is a little high for a normal pool, but WAY better than p2pool bullshit. Could we get some stratum up in this shit?

But thank you. I'm donating a bit and if it keeps up over night I'll kick my donate up to 3%, was the fees for everything else anyhow.

PLEASE, PLEASE BE LEGIT. also, don't get ddos'd.

EDIT: like 3 hours now. I know it needs confirms, but no payout yet. anyone else?
Activity: 196
will take a look at your pool.
Activity: 756
I was mining @4000KH/s for 4 hours. I should have gotten 60 CNC.

What I did get was 32 CNC.

I'd say: Scam alert!

Not a scam, you have something called unpaid shares, which if you stopped mining, they would keep paying you out. This is because the 120 confirmation and it takes time.

not a scam... due to the PPNLS and 120 confirms it takes time, I also noticed the pool had some time between blocks compared to the other pools which would make the pay outs less but now its all good
Activity: 54
I was mining @4000KH/s for 4 hours. I should have gotten 60 CNC.

What I did get was 32 CNC.

I'd say: Scam alert!

Not a scam, you have something called unpaid shares, which if you stopped mining, they would keep paying you out. This is because the 120 confirmation and it takes time.
Activity: 142
CNC CHNCoin Pool - Technocoma.co.uk

http://technocoma.co.uk

Hi, currently in the process of developing a custom pool for LTC, however we've seen a need for more CNC pools, so threw this one up in the mean time.

Registration is open for now, as a lot of CNC pools are being DDOSed and wanted to help the load out a bit & after having disappearing funds on other pools.

Low stales - Getting less than 1% over night.

Usual applies, 0% fee, 120 confirms before paying out.

cgminer -o http://technocoma.co.uk:8341

Happy Mining!

Hello, I joined today Smiley

It's running good for the moment, 315 khash/s with CGminer 2.11.4 (scrypt) and a HD7850 overclocked.   There are some references to LTC in the getting started section... you should update that Smiley

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Yes there is something fish with this pool. My payouts are only a fraction of what it should be.
Activity: 1162
Something is wrong. I've been mining two hours with 4000KH/s and only got 1.4 CNC so far.

Estimated Per Payout says: 4.01284409 CHNCoin

This is my payout history:
10136   2013-05-05 12:56:02   Credit      50564    0.717252
10086   2013-05-05 12:53:02   Credit      50560    0.698293
10052   2013-05-05 12:28:02   Credit      50490    0.038147

Which is far from 4.01284409 per payout.
Could you please add "unconfirmed payouts" under "Transaction History"? Most other pools have this.

I'll look into it once I know the server is stable again.
Pages:
Jump to: