Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNODE] ⭐CannaNode.io ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ✅ HIGH ROI ✅ CoinExchange.io LIVE - page 3. (Read 19656 times)

copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
i would like to know why there is 5% premine , i have seen many coins with goal of payment solutions what do this coin offer different from those ,
with the goal you devs have mentioned 5% premine is way too much   

ans
Activity: 86
A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups.The project is interesting from the point of view of innovation i wish the project the rapid growth. it will be better, it is worth everyone's expectations and efforts. best of luck CNODE ...
Activity: 53
this CNODE is very powerful community and foundation.they works hard for the progress of this project. I really really like this project and I am looking forward for more good news of CNODE platform.
Activity: 20
i think it is one of the best projecr.i like this coin.I am curious about this project..this coin already losted very big big exchange.Everybody can participants CannaNode project. best of luck cannaNode ...
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Probably you will never see team info on this project. If you can see that will not be real info. From above comments it seems 100% scam project which is posted by the Op.
Nice finding, and kindly warning message.
Thank you so much for letting the community basic findings about CannaNode project, its reliabilty.
Activity: 49
I think it will be very big profitable coin... Cryptocurrencie market now is not good.. But i think CannaNode project can give Every participants   a big profit.. And it can grow up in this situation also...so good luck to all participants... All the best..   Smiley    Smiley
copper member
Activity: 191
i would like to know why there is 5% premine , i have seen many coins with goal of payment solutions what do this coin offer different from those ,
with the goal you devs have mentioned 5% premine is way too much   
copper member
Activity: 42
SCAM ALERT EVERYBODY!!!!

developers are dumping premine!!!

stay away from this shit coin

their team members are fake.  no info on google etc.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
5% preminne??

why the premine is too high when compared to other coins??

what is the purpose of 5% premine??

why still no one responding???

what you people going to do... DON'T cheat people by making scam projects...

this team is inactive...

project DEAD or what??
Activity: 177
Would be great if you will list the coin at www.icoguide.com it will be meaningful for me as for many people who are going to invest, as we pay attention to the rates on the mentioned page.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
5% preminne??

why the premine is too high when compared to other coins??

what is the purpose of 5% premine??
Activity: 2
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
No team in this project ? When presale in this project ?
Because i don't see in roadmap this project
Probably you will never see team info on this project. If you can see that will not be real info. From above comments it seems 100% scam project which is posted by the Op.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
It's too soon to judge this one is a scam one.
But, we all should be careful with new crypto projects, because there are abundant scam ones recent months.
Keep calm and stay away from scam ones are always good choice.
Activity: 3
Activity: 2
Guys, it's a Scam!!! I asked them in the discord, how much is a listing on binance. He told me, this is confidential information.
What the hell confidential information. I tell them you know that the listing is 20 BTC, and it is necessary to have on Deposit another 100 BTC. Generally verbal sparring between me and they was a small. Discord removed. Do not to buy anything from them.
This is 100% SCAM!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
No team in this project ? When presale in this project ?
Because i don't see in roadmap this project
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Hello DEV,
I'm the representative of MOONDEX project.High Speed Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange On Masternodes . If you haven't had any plan to put your coin on the transaction floor yet, please don't hesitate to make contact with us, only 0.2 btc for the first 10 coins. Exchange at : https://beta.moondex.io/
Please fill in this form and note down the name of the representative "khim #0563"
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4AzsbuDm_0zggf9Kn2dJcmtxmhf6mw0IIpWGk549Mq-ngWg/viewform
Coin developers can learn more about the listing process for the MDEX exchange in the below brochure.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZafTBAfa2YIj-EW3mqKn5nrFCWOfXXo-NoIRvsQwGHw/edit
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
The higher ROI the higher risk to be looser. On the announcement thread you have posted only websites link instead of communities link. It will be better if you add community link.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10

CannaNode (CNODE) project listed on MNRank.com

CannaNode (CNODE) stats here: https://mnrank.com/coin/CNODE/

MNRank.com - masternode ranking service
Pages:
Jump to: