Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]COAE - POS 21% - JOIN FOR FREE - JOIN FOR PRE-REGISTER - page 2. (Read 844 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Time will tell, I'll keep an eye out.
Activity: 14
OP have been updated with new information!
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
There are still things we want to manage before launch of the coin or the community features. Just stay with us!

still waiting for your news
There are still things we want to manage before launch of the coin or the community features. Just stay with us!
Can you please update the OP to provide more detail of what this coin is about? You will get more interest that way.

More details will be added today

Hope to update more information such as whitepaper, roadmap, team .. etc

Roadmap was added yesterday. Soon we will announce the team and release the whitepaper!

sounds good but we wait for facts not just words
Can you please update the OP to provide more detail of what this coin is about? You will get more interest that way.

More details will be added today

Roadmap was added yesterday. Soon we will announce the team and release the whitepaper!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
still emtpy thread, when more info?

We will update the topic daily until the official launch! Stay tuned for more information about how to become a mentor from the begging.

i have the same question why not earilier?

We will update the topic daily until the official launch! Stay tuned for more information about how to become a mentor from the begging.

I don't understand why you did not made a topic and a proper launch. Why  just half a topic? Any bounties?

Activity: 97
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
waiting to see more about what is a decentralised airdrop
this looks interesting, going to add it to follow list
Roadmap just added!
Activity: 224
I want to thank all the volunteers for the future translation of the thread, they do it for free and this gives you an image of Zoin
that's the power of the community
Activity: 270
Merit: 105
Need more information please
Activity: 84
yeah i think this project has something to have a better plan until they post it new  for for this project ,just keep on following and stay tuned
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
this topic is lack of information.
That's why there is note, more information soon. So let's wait for the informations they will post.
Activity: 36
this topic is lack of information.
Pages:
Jump to: