Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CODE47][No ICO – BOUNTY - ERC20 token - QE included][October 2017] - page 4. (Read 9177 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hi dev, can I still participate in this round2 signature campaign?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I don't see white paper page, can u sent ?
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
When will CODE47 be listed on Ether Delta? The project looks potential.

Token C47 has been listed in Coinexchange.io, you can buy and sell it there.
Why do we need Etherdelta ?  ED is no better than Coinexchange.io
very interested projects are great chances that will be a success in the future

Yep ... this project will achieve success in the future.
Although the development will be a little slow, but will not die..
And you have made the right choice by promoting this project Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
very interested projects are great chances that will be a success in the future
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Please look at this https://etherscan.io/address/0x42a8bef25391d7cbc476309783e90303d99cda81#readContract

It shows CODE47 has total supply of 470000

Developer please clarify this.

hy dev how about this information
dev should immediately give clarification to clear it all up
I'm so confused in fact the total token suplay is whether 47000 or 470000 hopefully dev immediately give his comments
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Please look at this https://etherscan.io/address/0x42a8bef25391d7cbc476309783e90303d99cda81#readContract

hy dev how about this information
dev should immediately give clarification to clear it all up
Activity: 3

1. Issues of exchange and trading is in charge of person who made the smart contract CODE47. I will clarify him about exchange.
2. Google tabl bounty updated.
3. Soon we will update the date of the opening of our online store.
4. Coinmarketcap ignores my messages about adding CODE47. I read their thread on bitcointalk and a similar situation not only for us.

I think coinmarketcap is not something that is very important for now, I think opening an online store is more important.
Because opening online store will make people see that this project is still running on the right track as planned.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
1. Issues of exchange and trading is in charge of person who made the smart contract CODE47. I will clarify him about exchange.
2. Google tabl bounty updated.
3. Soon we will update the date of the opening of our online store.
4. Coinmarketcap ignores my messages about adding CODE47. I read their thread on bitcointalk and a similar situation not only for us.
Activity: 55
I joined signature camp now. Please update spreadsheet sir
Activity: 74

How can you see this exactly? If I check Coinexchange I see sell orders of ±40000 C47.
How do you check the total amount that is on the exchanges? Wallets who didn't place sell orders included.
From the 47000 there will be a reserved amount of 7000 tokens for the team and the rest will be on the exchanges and reserved for bounties. But Devone, there isn't any left for this? Or have you already sold an amount from your reserved part? I'm just curious Smiley
[/quote]

what you see is only on btc/c47.... you have not seen total sell order on eth/c47 pair. today i saw total sell order on btc pair is  about 42550 c47 and in eth pair is about 2500 c47, so the total amount of c47 in coin exchange is about 45000 c47, so you know what it means.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
i hope i can join the signature campaign dev. regards Smiley

I already mentioned it on this thread. Hopefully Dev can amend when he´s checking up again. There is a BBcode too many in the signature. Please check mine to change it yourself. Looks better for people who are not aware of C47 yet.  Smiley

is this coin supply only 47000 coin.....if that is correct....more than 45000 coin already in coin exchange....

How can you see this exactly? If I check Coinexchange I see sell orders of ±40000 C47.
How do you check the total amount that is on the exchanges? Wallets who didn't place sell orders included.
From the 47000 there will be a reserved amount of 7000 tokens for the team and the rest will be on the exchanges and reserved for bounties. But Devone, there isn't any left for this? Or have you already sold an amount from your reserved part? I'm just curious Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
i hope i can join the signature campaign dev. regards Smiley
Activity: 74
is this coin supply only 47000 coin.....if that is correct....more than 45000 coin already in coin exchange....
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
Interesting project, first i though that the amount of stakes for the bounty are too small, but i know the token supply also support the price of stakes.
Is this really that the project is build only by team which only 2 person ? if yes, im sure you both really have experience in this  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
any question sir

the 2nd round of this signature campaign has started and can I still follow this bounty program?
I really want to follow this signature

Anyone can participate in the program signature of this project as long as you follow the rules that have been set.
And this signature campaign will end until 17 December.

Correct and if you fulfilled the requirements of the campaign the distribution will be on December, 20th. Still not too late to join in!
any question sir

the 2nd round of this signature campaign has started and can I still follow this bounty program?
I really want to follow this signature

Anyone can participate in the program signature of this project as long as you follow the rules that have been set.
And this signature campaign will end until 17 December.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The project about the game again, after I read the thread and about the project I am very inspired from this project. because this project does not take advantage but wants to unite the entire game. I hope a project like this will work and last a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: