Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CodeMason - Anonymous Stable Digital Currency [POW][X12] - updated - page 2. (Read 1229 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What's the advantage of X12, please?
Activity: 16
CodeMason Coin Total Supply?? run 2 CodeMason Coin masternode at same time in 1 VPS possible?

Total of CodeMason coins (CMN): 225,333,333.333 .Please check out our white-paper. As for the second question, we do not recommend this.
Activity: 16
How to buy this coin?

CMN has not been listed on any exchange so far.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
No website or block explorer yet for CodeMason?

Whats going on in this thread? No wallet and no source, but someone already mine the coin and runs MN?

Dev should post the github link on their OP.
More than likely, early miners are the developers.
Activity: 2
Anonymous Stable digital currency CodeMason work master node and cpu mining stable but some time blow finding error but getting reward very much!!
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Whats going on in this thread? No wallet and no source, but someone already mine the coin and runs MN?
CodeMason coin which exchange use for sell it?? still cpu mining CodeMason coin requirements?
Activity: 1
CodeMason Masternode running linux 16 above run perfectly? hash power generate CodeMason for using GPU very much...
Activity: 5
CodeMason Coin Total Supply?? run 2 CodeMason Coin masternode at same time in 1 VPS possible?
Activity: 13
CodeMason coin Linux mining possible?? CodeMason coin Cold wallet sync all reward block time min 48hour is that raight?? Cpu mining possible??
Activity: 3
pool was listing CodeMason coin but still transfer not accepted. wallet are easy to setup CodeMason maternode..
CodeMason work perfectly i have received first reward after 48hours. CodeMason Masternode work but where I can Use for exchange??
Activity: 12
CodeMason Coin I have start mining but when receive 1st block rewards?? time please..which exchange I can use for sell CodeMason Coin??
Activity: 4
CodeMason coin was Master node Coin then How much coin required to start Masternode Huh
Activity: 105
How to buy this coin?
Activity: 8
When will mining start?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
so whats the new blockchain go live date, or you want to have logo first
Activity: 222
It's already been 3 weeks since this announcement and nothing else has happened.  In my opinion when this happens the coin usually fails on launch because the active miners that keep watching the posts have long since moved on to newer and better stuff.  Bit of "cry-wolf" and a failure of marketing. The idea is to drive hype, but it does the opposite these days with fewer miners.
Activity: 39
Where can I download the wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: