Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CoinPeat.com] ***21 new trading markets*** 0 Trading Fees*** - page 6. (Read 6212 times)

Fdt
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Forexcoin Developer
Be careful with the new exchanges Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
coinpeat please check all deposites because no one get it successfully. My deposit adress is 1LRdbsRsWcn1B1MLb2mHAZ6xpGdPB8K6rN and I still didn't get my BTC. Please respond on my PM.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
THIS IS A SCAM!

Just tried to click on withdraw to see what their fees were, got errormessage, wondered if it was due to balance of zero, so I sent just 20 Mint to test. Never arrived.

Fuck'em in the neck!

All the scams in the cryptoworld is getting tiresome.

They removed my 1st reply about this site being potential scam, after coinmarket.io

The Zero % fee gave it away for me.

Not saying it is or isn't a scam, but coinedup has been operating for at least a few months now with zero trading fees, so it's not that unreasonable.
Activity: 29
This is scam , I sent some coin for test their exchange , and two hours I don't received my coin . Fuck this site.
Activity: 42
Freakin Scam!!!!!!

Be aware people

Lost all my ECC coin (12,589,122)
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
ADD ECCoin please
Activity: 24
THIS IS A SCAM!

Just tried to click on withdraw to see what their fees were, got errormessage, wondered if it was due to balance of zero, so I sent just 20 Mint to test. Never arrived.

Fuck'em in the neck!

They removed my 1st reply about this site being potential scam, after coinmarket.io

Only reason I looked into the site was that it had sellorders for AUR at 0.014 while there was buy orders at 0.025 - 0.029 everywhere else, too good to be true. Happy I didn't send btc in a panic to make some good arb profit.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
THIS IS A SCAM!

Fuck'em in the neck!

Activity: 24
THIS IS A SCAM!

Fuck'em in the neck!

Activity: 12
Sent some coins there....still not arrived  Huh

has confirms in the network and has been about 10 mins

same problem..... support and contact emails dont exist.....
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Sent some coins there....still not arrived  Huh

has confirms in the network and has been about 10 mins
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 520
please add ECC Coin
Activity: 3
hello there beautiful people ... I won't say much .... but if you want to have a blast with your site ... Add ECCoin - you will be surprised with its potential.

ADD ECCoin - first step to grow to the sky!!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Add PTC  pesetacoin please Smiley
Activity: 644
SCAM
please watch out before you trading here Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: