Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COMC] Commuter Coin | Turn your commute into something more rewarding - page 4. (Read 3722 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250
I connected my ASIC  Wink I Hope to see the coin on cryptopia

Cheers and yes I guess I am starting to think about exchanges and understanding the appetite for them. Would like to show roadmap/plans at the same time though also.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I connected my ASIC  Wink I Hope to see the coin on cryptopia
Very pleased to see the Discord group break the 50 members number. Also good to see the blockchain zipping along. I did say this was one for the miners Smiley

Currently uploading exploded source to Github, don't pull until complete please I will confirm.

Edit - Upload complete, full exploded source now on Github (no more compressed files).

Also, work has started on the White Paper and I am thinking around announcements with regards to pushing the CommuterCoin name. More soon.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I think this is a good project!  Smiley
simple and concise, but still need more information to choose. I like your design, but this is not an indicator of the reliability of the project. give information about the team, roadmap, etc.

Team is myself as the coin dev and one other who is building iOS and Anroid wallets. We've worked together for years. And roadmap specifics will follow in the White Paper. As for reliability, thus far all that was promised for SocialCoin (for example, our other project) has been delivered. The same will apply to CommuterCoin.
Activity: 584
simple and concise, but still need more information to choose. I like your design, but this is not an indicator of the reliability of the project. give information about the team, roadmap, etc.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
DEV, good luck in the development of the project
Starting to think about the White Paper for CommuterCoin. Let me know if there are specific questions or requests for content. More soon.
User 'SDHarley' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

So, can't send PM with my wallet. Will post it here : PM1vUVq9nCnCcYVTTDwzeT1fUH8AdMcSTr
Sorry, desperate situation.

Processed.
User 'SDHarley' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

So, can't send PM with my wallet. Will post it here : PM1vUVq9nCnCcYVTTDwzeT1fUH8AdMcSTr

Top tip, thanks - setting changed.
Activity: 26
The project present is very clear.
 I'm mining the $COMC now.
 Good luck all Cheesy

P/s:
 My wallet add for bounty:
 PBgaaHsFJEEbRwo84925Xg15********

Procesed, but please do not post wallet addresses in the thread (because as far as I am aware, the forum mods are not too keen on this).

Thank you. I've got it.
Activity: 63

Good luck all Cheesy

P/s:
 PBgaaHsFJEEbRwo84925Xg15XNQYvT6GFK

Processed, but please do not post wallet addresses in the thread (because as far as I am aware, the forum mods are not too keen on this).
About the possible reward that will be given to people who commute everyday, is there any specific requirement about the daily commute.
Such as the minimum distance of commute will be counted eligible of reward, or any other rules?

The only element which could be considered as something specific is the timing - generally we would target times between 6am and 9am. But we're working on config for this and the time could be set in the app (because not all people commute at the same time of course).
Activity: 658
About the possible reward that will be given to people who commute everyday, is there any specific requirement about the daily commute.
Such as the minimum distance of commute will be counted eligible of reward, or any other rules?
Activity: 26
 Good luck all Cheesy

P/s:
 PBgaaHsFJEEbRwo84925Xg*********
Activity: 63
Difficulty 1.435 k at block 292. People mine this coin.
Is this new or old coin ?
I don't see any links for this coin.

My suggestion is to add some links,
for example, websaite: http://www.commutercoin.co.uk/

and same as twitter and other social media.

All detailed on the first page of this ANN - hover over the images.
Also, all links are also shown in the Discord group - again, link to join on the first page.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Is this new or old coin ?
I don't see any links for this coin.

My suggestion is to add some links,
for example, websaite: http://www.commutercoin.co.uk/

and same as twitter and other social media.
Don't forget bounty payments for posts etc. Bounties still available!
Pages:
Jump to: