Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 4. (Read 74273 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
CON wallet C-CEX has still not been resolved, or the deposit is not successful, fix as soon as possible, thank you!

It seems to be fixed now, at least for me. I had deposited coins to C-Cex few days ago, they finally showed up today!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
legendary
legendary
Moon?? No boys Saturn

Yeah I wanna do some cloaking, that would be awesome!

I'm going through and building it all now from source and checking all my changes

CON wallet C-CEX has still not been resolved, or the deposit is not successful, fix as soon as possible, thank you!

I'm working on it, we need some more people coding than just me Tongue

Proof of Stake itself is pretty rudimentary, a new checkpoint server and some nodes will help solve it as well.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 65
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Cool idea guys! Grin

Is there a con faucet? Tongue
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Crestington FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Activity: 106
Great thanks for the update!
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
 Yeeeaahhh, great great great great great great great great great  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Let's go Paycon
legendary
Looks like everything is dead!

Bitcointalk has been down the last couple of days Tongue

https://github.com/Crestington/PayCon/commits/master

Last commit was 12 hours ago, previous commit was 1 day ago, and before that was 2 days ago Smiley

Things I have been working on

Fixed up all the naming and placeholder text
Add in use of minimal Coinage
New icons, images and splash screen
Fix to the IRC chat
Links to relevant resources in the social tab (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Forums)
Change to the reward per year as 100% per year reducing down to 50% per year every 64X increase in difficulty (100%, 75%, 62.5%, 56% etc.)
Added in a maximum cap on the Stake reward of 30 Coins per Block
Change to the minimum POS difficulty
Bumping of the version and rejecting all previous versions before the hardfork
Change to the Split and Combine thresholds
In Statistics, some small capitalizations, and Volume changed to Total Money Supply

Still to do:

New Checkpoints
New Checkpoint Master Key
Final checks regarding difficulty readjustments and rewards

Then we pick a date and notify mining pools and exchanges to upgrade their wallets.

A picture is worth 1000 words so I have 3000 words for you!

Note: do not build from my source until I've finished all my checks and we've discussed all the changes or you may end up on the wrong end of a fork. In particular I want to discuss the change of the maximum Stake reward per Block. A cap on the Stake reward per Block incentivizes having smaller Blocks for Maximum reward which is why there is the change of 30 Coins maximum Stake per Block, this change would mean that maximum yield on Stake is reached when having Blocks of 1000 Coins or less. The change to the Stake thresholds also takes this into account to be more automatic, Stake split and combine thresholds are wallet based so users who compile their own clients can change this themselves. As we progress later on, split and combine thresholds can be added as user settings.
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Activity: 518

My wallets are still syncing and trading is still active at c-cex

What problems are you having?
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Looks like things are working better now, total stake weight is now less than the network stake weight, instead of being 200,000 stake weight vs. .2 network stake weight.
Yeap, mainly a lot of things getting better   Smiley
Looks like things are working better now, total stake weight is now less than the network stake weight, instead of being 200,000 stake weight vs. .2 network stake weight.
I am nearly finished my changes to the sourcecode and will be going over some testing

The changes would include

Change to the minimum POS Difficulty

Change to the minimum POW Difficulty after the end of POW

Change to the rewards as 100% per year down to 50% depending on difficulty

20 Coin max Stake reward per Block

Fix to the IRC and connection to Poloniex chat

Use of Minimal Coinage option

Links to the forums in the Social section

I gotta learn how to do that!
Cryptobulgarian ninja
is the wallet  ok now ?
I want to buy some coins.

Mine is working fine.  I had a withdrawal problem at c-cex, but I'm still buying.  We're about to get the latest update to fully ensure the network won't have problems in the future, so IMO everything is on track.

My wallet works fine too, actually perfect.But I also have a problem with C-CEX with deposit that I sent ~60 hours ago
is the wallet  ok now ?
I want to buy some coins.

Mine is working fine.  I had a withdrawal problem at c-cex, but I'm still buying.  We're about to get the latest update to fully ensure the network won't have problems in the future, so IMO everything is on track.
Pages:
Jump to: