Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CONNECT] CONNECTTOKEN - page 2. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:54:20 AM
May I just ask how are you different from all the projects that existed with the same 'charity' that you have? Smiley We have clearly seen most of these charity tokens are scams and most don't succeed. Anyway if you guys are legit, can you do some kind of a KYC for all of the people to stop doubting you? For example an AMA. We would like to know how are you going to live long enough for everybody to notice how your charity token works.

We would be happy to do an AMA.

Also we are not a charitable token we are a platform to allow people to raise funding for projects etc..

But as we will have the infrastructure todo so, we thought that it would be a nice idea to allow people to advertise charitable projects that they want to raise funding for, and as a kind gesture we as in Connecttoken Limited would burn the equivalent amount of tokens.

So as you can see if you visit the website, we are not a charitable token, we are a crowdsale platform with a crypto token linked to the company and thought, (hey we have the infrastructure why not allow people to raise funding for charitable projects that they like).

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
May I just ask how are you different from all the projects that existed with the same 'charity' that you have? Smiley We have clearly seen most of these charity tokens are scams and most don't succeed. Anyway if you guys are legit, can you do some kind of a KYC for all of the people to stop doubting you? For example an AMA. We would like to know how are you going to live long enough for everybody to notice how your charity token works.
July 30, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
DDEX LISTING

CNCT Is awaiting a listing on DDEX all DDEX users will receive an airdop.

To raise the required funding we have put an amazing 6% of our overall supply up for sale at a reduced Price.

Follow the link and lets get on DDEX

https://token.store/trade/CNCT
July 26, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
In the mean time you are able to purchase our tokens at forkdelta following the link.

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x54a9ed327f2614316914c3f3a782a77d0aa47aee-ETH
July 26, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
Connecttoken Limited are awaiting an official listing for an Exchange more details to be released in the next 48 hours.
July 16, 2018, 06:41:28 PM
CONNECT has updated and redesigned the website check it out
https://www.connecttokenlimited.com
July 15, 2018, 05:30:38 AM
One of your main purpose is to facilitate someone with social side that had an idea to raise some funds for social things like books for school or local food bank... aren't there companies out there, already established, have physical buildings as strong evidence, with clear and open for public records of their social works, where people can transfer their funds there to help for ongoing project or start a new project if they want? Yes? No? So why, kindly tell me, do people need a blockchain to do charity?

That is not our main purpose, our main purpose is to enable people to raise funds for their projects.
And as you pointed out a lot of the large charities and companies have huge overheads for the buildings and staff they are having to employ and rent so most of the money you give to these will go on expenses.
Our aim with the charity section is to raise awareness and funds for local courses and charitable projects that people feel strongly about and do not have a large organisation.
and this is not run on the blockchain, the token can be used as a donation, and as a means of funding for the projects people are advertising for.

Might be and idea to read and understand the post before writing, if you wanted any help from someone to clearly explain our aims and goals you could always contact us by email, discord, telegram

Well, contrary to what you believe, I do read the post. If I didn't read the post, how do you think I can see that you have a "charitable section". while for understanding it, doesn't the purpose of me asking you is to help me understand better of what I failed to understand?

You, on the other side, should be questioned if you have really read my post carefully or not. Isn't it quite sad if someone with a great aim to built project like this, failed to carefully read someone's question, and worse, shot back with something that's less than polite? Allow me to assure you that not like several spamming posters with high rank, I always tried to read before posting, and would always inform the dev team in that same post if I didn't have time to adequately read their proposal.

And well, I said one-of-your-main-purpose, as in you have several or even plenty main purposes and one of them is what I tried to clarify. Can anyone be blamed to assume that ONE of your main purpose is to establish a charity category? In regards that you made this dedicated "sub-section" on the opening post, placed on a relatively earlier part of the post that is right under the brief introduction, which usually will caught more attention than if placed somewhere in the middle without bold letters to indicate it is something quite important?

Valid point and I have taken notice of what you have said, I apologise if my reply may have come across as condescending. Thank you for getting in touch with your questions, one can never be certain if someone means it ina positive manner.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
July 14, 2018, 11:32:30 PM
One of your main purpose is to facilitate someone with social side that had an idea to raise some funds for social things like books for school or local food bank... aren't there companies out there, already established, have physical buildings as strong evidence, with clear and open for public records of their social works, where people can transfer their funds there to help for ongoing project or start a new project if they want? Yes? No? So why, kindly tell me, do people need a blockchain to do charity?

That is not our main purpose, our main purpose is to enable people to raise funds for their projects.
And as you pointed out a lot of the large charities and companies have huge overheads for the buildings and staff they are having to employ and rent so most of the money you give to these will go on expenses.
Our aim with the charity section is to raise awareness and funds for local courses and charitable projects that people feel strongly about and do not have a large organisation.
and this is not run on the blockchain, the token can be used as a donation, and as a means of funding for the projects people are advertising for.

Might be and idea to read and understand the post before writing, if you wanted any help from someone to clearly explain our aims and goals you could always contact us by email, discord, telegram

Well, contrary to what you believe, I do read the post. If I didn't read the post, how do you think I can see that you have a "charitable section". while for understanding it, doesn't the purpose of me asking you is to help me understand better of what I failed to understand?

You, on the other side, should be questioned if you have really read my post carefully or not. Isn't it quite sad if someone with a great aim to built project like this, failed to carefully read someone's question, and worse, shot back with something that's less than polite? Allow me to assure you that not like several spamming posters with high rank, I always tried to read before posting, and would always inform the dev team in that same post if I didn't have time to adequately read their proposal.

And well, I said one-of-your-main-purpose, as in you have several or even plenty main purposes and one of them is what I tried to clarify. Can anyone be blamed to assume that ONE of your main purpose is to establish a charity category? In regards that you made this dedicated "sub-section" on the opening post, placed on a relatively earlier part of the post that is right under the brief introduction, which usually will caught more attention than if placed somewhere in the middle without bold letters to indicate it is something quite important?
July 14, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

July 14, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
July 14, 2018, 10:42:30 AM
July 14, 2018, 10:39:01 AM
UPDATED. bitcointalk thread.
July 12, 2018, 11:01:43 AM
Now on telegram/Updated post with a link to the whitepaper and telegram
July 11, 2018, 08:14:51 AM
Check out the whitepaper
July 09, 2018, 07:24:29 PM
Its very good project! Now there are many projects. Who will verify the identity of the participants? Will private & government institutions be involved? How will it go about?

Good question and thank you for the positive note.
we will have to do identity checks on the individuals seeking funding, the community will be able to invest in the projects and we are seeking partnerships with investment firms all projects will be secured with escrow agreements between all parties involved. once funding goals have been met the parties involved will have to sign contracts stating the required terms outlined.
Depending on the projects and aims all funding will be released either at once or in stages depending on whether the project has met the goals outlined at the beginning.

we will aim to involve private investment firms when the company has matured we feel by partnering up with bigger investment firms this will give us a larger scope of projects in which we will be able to raise funding for and provide greater resources for the development of such projects.
July 09, 2018, 07:17:21 PM
Its very good project! Now there are many projects. Who will verify the identity of the participants? Will private & government institutions be involved? How will it go about?

Good question and thank you for the positive note.
we will have to do identity checks on the individuals seeking funding, the community will be able to invest in the projects and we are seeking partnerships with investment firms all projects will be secured with escrow agreements between all parties involved. once funding goals have been met the parties involved will have to sign contracts stating the required terms outlined.
Depending on the projects and aims all funding will be released either at once or in stages depending on whether the project has met the goals outlined at the beginning.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
July 09, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
Connect is currently in negotiations with LIVECOIN, stay tuned for more updates
July 09, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
Connect token has just been listed on ListEx.io token integration should be completed in the next 48 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: