Pages:
Author

Topic: ██ [ANN][COOL]CoolCoin - Free IPO+POS -██ 4 Exchange - cryptsy - bittrex!██ - page 5. (Read 143874 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Upcoming plans in August anonymous beta, increased randomness, wallets updated to 2.0 beta.
Thank you for the suggestion, if you have a better plan, please PM me.

You still there?

WAKE UP PEOPLE! This coin is dying, sell now and get out while you still can.

What do you care? If you don't like it you can get out. Don't need to post the same "warning" every time. People can decide without your "opinion".

Well said! People can decide for themselves which coins they wanna invest in.
A lot of coins have come and gone in the time since COOL launched but we're still here  Grin
COOL is a lot more resilient than some people think  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Upcoming plans in August anonymous beta, increased randomness, wallets updated to 2.0 beta.

You still there?

What do you care? If you don't like it you can get out. Don't need to post the same "warning" every time. People can decide without your "opinion".
legendary
COOL is now live on Cryptsy!!!

Guys we've reached a major milestone!!!  Grin Grin
We've been added to Cryptsy without having to go through their voting system first. Cryptsy is one of the oldest altcoin exchange around and I've been trading on there since the beginning.This is awesome news indeed. We are now on the top 2 exchanges by volume  Cool
We don't care if Mintpal (4th by volume) doesn't list us  Cheesy  When we get on Bter, we will have secured the top 3 exchanges  Grin

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

You still there?

pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

You still there?
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
WTF why did it drop to 50??

Yea I'm getting more and more disappointed with Mintpal as we go. I think a lot of people are too. If you've noticed, they're no longer the top exchange they once were. From the ~15000 BTC volume they had at their peak, they're now down to ~400 BTC.

The thing is I understand the need to remove cheaters and prevent vote manipulations so as to make it fair for everyone. But they need to be able to detect foul play very fast and take action immediately. Cheaters make up only a very small percentage of any given community.

They've removed close to 15,000 votes for COOL. This means that the cheating had presumably been going on for weeks. There are a lot of genuine people that have spent time voting everyday during that period and it's definitely not fair that they are penalized because of Mintpal's inefficiency. Mintpal should've detected the voting bots within a day and taken action immediately. Honest people would've then only lost a day's worth of votes.
Here we're talking weeks of voting from dedicated members of the COOL community and that really sucks.

I think it's time we let Mintpal die it's slow agonizing death. If they decide to list us then let them.
Let's focus on other exchanges. Don't be disheartened people  Wink
and history always repeated
i saw some coins vote deducted because mintpal think they voted by bots
unilateral decision from mintpal
i don't know whether if cool voter use bots, but i saw many users voted more than 1 vote every hour
they used same IP? or using free proxy? maybe because of this, mintpal think they used bot to vote
too bad, almost 15k vote deducted?

I think Mintpal really doesn't want COOL to be listed on the exchange, the same thing happened to HYPER coin before with huge vote deductions because of bots. Probably voters have used multiple accounts from the same IP to be able to vote at least twice in an hour.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
LOL.Without the paid bot this coin will never reach mintpal.The voting system will be down by September.
Realize and dump all before it's too late.

btw:Why do you guys think it will get pumped when listed on mintpal anyway?Right now it's a sinking ship with much fewer volume compared to bittrex.If your coin can't get pumped at Bittrex then you are done.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Please continue voting M
Please continue voting M
Activity: 593
Merit: 500

Yea I'm getting more and more disappointed with Mintpal as we go. I think a lot of people are too. If you've noticed, they're no longer the top exchange they once were. From the ~15000 BTC volume they had at their peak, they're now down to ~400 BTC.

The thing is I understand the need to remove cheaters and prevent vote manipulations so as to make it fair for everyone. But they need to be able to detect foul play very fast and take action immediately. Cheaters make up only a very small percentage of any given community.

They've removed close to 15,000 votes for COOL. This means that the cheating had presumably been going on for weeks. There are a lot of genuine people that have spent time voting everyday during that period and it's definitely not fair that they are penalized because of Mintpal's inefficiency. Mintpal should've detected the voting bots within a day and taken action immediately. Honest people would've then only lost a day's worth of votes.
Here we're talking weeks of voting from dedicated members of the COOL community and that really sucks.

I think it's time we let Mintpal die it's slow agonizing death. If they decide to list us then let them.
i don't know whether if cool voter use bots, but i saw many users voted more than 1 vote every hour
they used same IP? or using free proxy? maybe because of this, mintpal think they used bot to vote

I thought after captcha introduction they will calm down. Again in vain spent time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary

Let's focus on other exchanges. Don't be disheartened people  Wink

The same.reason it dropped the.other three times, get out of this coin. Get out now.
Jnz
Activity: 39
Pages:
Jump to: