Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅✶ANN✶|COSTLY|-💵AIRDROP💵⚡MASTERNODES⚡HIGH ROI⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ - page 6. (Read 21461 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Another greast project for teamworking. It look like provide the services for international workers or the team have far distance. We can apply this platform for our office?

What do you mean?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Another greast project for teamworking. It look like provide the services for international workers or the team have far distance. We can apply this platform for our office?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Costly to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Costly Pay:
Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u CP5cvLvfMvbPT1cDSEeCNuhQicZBkFn555 -p c=CST 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/CST

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2885

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Run the first CST MN and get an ROI of 36 500%.
Payback less than one day at block 4100.

MN1 ROI 36500%
MN2 ROI 18250%
MN3 ROI 12166%
MN4 ROI  9125%

@CostlyCoin
@Twitter
@Discord
Activity: 112
great site! I will invest. MN configurable easily.

lol, good luck with that
Team Costly for a fair start, we asked the pool to temporarily disable the payment of MN. Before the launch of the first MN investors or miners.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Bounties

Subscribe to our Official Twitter channel https://twitter.com/CostlyCoin and get 0.2 CST on your wallet. Screenshots and wallet address wallet, please send to discord channel #bounties
It seems to me 0.2 CST is very small. Why do not you make a more generous bounty? This will allow you to form a more loyal community.
Activity: 26
8 hours just 0.05 CST
really?
i think i will find another coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Phone verification for 15k sats? I'd mine me twice that with one GTX1060 for a day (I know a coin). I don't even need twitter for that. Once devs were Gobyte and Innova and they'd give 20 coins and they were not complete scammers like some people I don't wanna mention here (except BANQ dev that didn't pay me signature campaign reward)... but now devs are all greedy scammers especially those who sell masternodes in Discord. New coins are created for some 5 ppl with a lotta Ke$h. Then they die soon. And the dev creates a new coin... that's all sad Cry
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
 Premine sucks indeed, but 1.1 % is about as low as any i have seen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
Activity: 164
ukrainian translation reserved
Activity: 10
one of the first coins, where I understand everything. and I am pleasantly surprised at the availability of the exchange on launch
Activity: 10
great site! I will invest. MN configurable easily.
Subscribe to our Official Twitter channel https://twitter.com/CostlyCoin and get 0.2 CST on your wallet. Screenshots and wallet address wallet, please send to discord channel #bounties

Pages:
Jump to: