Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]COVAL. Circuits Of Value. Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 4. (Read 13837 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
well traders see something is up from moving price of coin but I think this is best buy time
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Seems like it. Just in this first RAPP I see some massive potential. I listen to a few financial 'podcasts' a week usually audio on Youtube or a simple audio file stream. The potential to monetize this is massive plus it could rid us of the podcast advert urrrg.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
"VOCAL will be an audio focused content publishing system with some crypto tricks and of course baked into COVAL."

I think in laymans terms there seems to be potential to monetize podcasting here, cool...

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
any update dev about price?
am finding it difficult to join on slack but COVAL shows sign to grow big, maybe few hundreds its worth
Can anybody explain the general idea behind VOCAL? How does it relate to COVAL and maybe even LOYYAL?

nothing really going on here

Two more months before takeoff.

Yeah I would like to know a bit more too...ill try asking on slack.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Can anybody explain the general idea behind VOCAL? How does it relate to COVAL and maybe even LOYYAL?

I sure hope so. been rather quiet on the team end.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110

keeping a close eye on COVAL.
legendary
Activity: 1106
https://medium.com/coval/update-0916-fb9c64742677#.6kmwch5a3

New update, very promising to say the least with the project pushing outward in scope and ambition....

Awesome! The price is starting to move at last too.
https://medium.com/coval/update-0916-fb9c64742677#.6kmwch5a3

New update, very promising to say the least with the project pushing outward in scope and ambition....

legendary
all so Mature, grown-up, I think, with a fair distribution in 2014 and today rebild, we have one of the best in crypto

Really? It most definitely fooled me...

Hey Shannon, how's that buying of a company project going? Nike signing up? Any trip to Mars in the planning?

The word on the street is when you appear its a very bullish sign.

I have "appeared" from the very beginning on this one. Do the math...

I'm not sure there is any maths involved. I can't understand for the life of me why anyone would bother being negative on a thread here unless the developer had personally wronged you or lied etc. There are so many coins here obviously scams, you would take all day to go around pissing acid on all of them. My conclusion would have to be you like the project and want a lid on the price or you are a lonely sad old dick who can't get a girl to kiss you. Which is it?
legendary
Activity: 1162
all so Mature, grown-up, I think, with a fair distribution in 2014 and today rebild, we have one of the best in crypto

Hey Shannon, how's that buying of a company project going? Nike signing up? Any trip to Mars in the planning?

I have "appeared" from the very beginning on this one. Do the math...
legendary

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Just watch the proggress of COVAL ,
yeap this future project  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162

Activity: 51
Haha Also crypto was almost made for loyalty and rewards, it's amazing there aren't any real competition in this space.

Definitely a great application for cryptocurrencies, which is why I'm watching COVAL with moderate interest.
legendary
Surprised there isn't more interest in this project. After researching it a bit it seems one of the more likely ones to succeed. Maybe once the team have a working example people will understand it?

They are working on VOCAL (RAPP), not sure what it is but it looks interesting.

https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue/status/768994220153659393

holding this coin is kind of torture. lol

I understand. But sometimes you just got to go with your gut when you know something is great and wait. I wish I had done that SIA which I knew in my gut was going to explode but I didn't have the patience and sold out a week or so before it shot up. They are talking about testing some apps on slack so I think things will change very soon.

What I like about this project is there is a real economy in there. As they make more and more apps and uses the demand for the token will increase. It's wrong to say something can't fail but this one almost can't. Haha Also crypto was almost made for loyalty and rewards, it's amazing there aren't any real competition in this space.
Activity: 28
Surprised there isn't more interest in this project. After researching it a bit it seems one of the more likely ones to succeed. Maybe once the team have a working example people will understand it?

They are working on VOCAL (RAPP), not sure what it is but it looks interesting.

https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue/status/768994220153659393

holding this coin is kind of torture. lol
Pages:
Jump to: