Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬ - page 35. (Read 47144 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
According to the website its less than an hour away... 58 minutes and counting...
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
excited for the launch guys Huh

its happening in few hours D
Activity: 11
I wanna be apart of this ;~;

I'll make a sign for you guys <3

THX for support, what did you mean? "I'll make a sign for you guys"
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Veronica <333
I wanna be apart of this ;~;

I'll make a sign for you guys <3
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Premine is always a bad idea.

If you're serious about this coin you just make sure you mine enough yourself.

How do we know you're not going to dump the premine on the first day this coin hits an exchange ? That's right, we don't. Many devs do that. You're just another anonymous coin dev with nothing to lose.

Yeah You can't predict such a thing but in case you are suspicious, you don't have to mine, trade or whatever.

We have chosen the decreasing function right after 4 months to give the people reason to work with CRA and we hope this will maintain the value!

We have no intention to dump it at start mate, that simply doesn't make any sense to us! Cheesy trust me ! Cheesy

CRA Team!

It is not that i am being suspicious, but i dont know who you are.

Who is the cra team? how many members? what are the names? What are there "jobs" within the cra team?

We are team of 9 devs (2 Czech Republic, one from Slovakia, 5 from India and 1 from Singapoure)

3 of us are devs, one designer, 1 promo guy and one coordinator and negotiator Smiley

Sorry mate, but ask for a names?

Cheesy

Do You really think we know each other personally? Look at the google maps and try to travel from there to there and answer yourself Cheesy

CRA Team!

Well locations that is a start and what you all do also Wink

It just when you start something, tell more about who you guys are and what you guys do. It makes it more "professional" Wink

Its just like starting a webshop with no info either then "we deliver on time "

Ok if you thing that is important, we will update out first post soon! :-)

but... if it is important for coin future..  who is Satoshi?  Wink

Thanks

Satoshi  dont know Smiley Youre promoting youre coin then all info is welcome Smiley
Activity: 15
What one of the pools do you recomend?

It shouldn't really matter, You can start on with the first one:
http://pools.animusgs.co.in/cra/
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
What one of the pools do you recomend?
To be brutally honest, I am going to mine this coin......but a few pointers from a normal everyday person "CORRECT YOUR WORDS & GRAMMAR ON THE OP"

1 CRA Reward to stop Premine ummm WTF you mean Insta-mine, come on thought you were professionals...

Thanks for notifying us. It´s done :-)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
To be brutally honest, I am going to mine this coin......but a few pointers from a normal everyday person "CORRECT YOUR WORDS & GRAMMAR ON THE OP"

1 CRA Reward to stop Premine ummm WTF you mean Insta-mine, come on thought you were professionals...

How do we know you're not going to dump the premine on the first day this coin hits an exchange ? That's right, we don't. Many devs do that. You're just another anonymous coin dev with nothing to lose.

Yeah You can't predict such a thing but in case you are suspicious, you don't have to mine, trade or whatever.

We have chosen the decreasing function right after 4 months to give the people reason to work with CRA and we hope this will maintain the value!

We have no intention to dump it at start mate, that simply doesn't make any sense to us! Cheesy trust me ! Cheesy

CRA Team!

Who is the cra team? how many members? what are the names? What are there "jobs" within the cra team?

We are team of 9 devs (2 Czech Republic, one from Slovakia, 5 from India and 1 from Singapoure)

3 of us are devs, one designer, 1 promo guy and one coordinator and negotiator Smiley

Cheesy

Do You really think we know each other personally? Look at the google maps and try to travel from there to there and answer yourself Cheesy

CRA Team!

It just when you start something, tell more about who you guys are and what you guys do. It makes it more "professional" Wink

Ok if you thing that is important, we will update out first post soon! :-)

but... if it is important for coin future..  who is Satoshi?  Wink
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CRA Team!

Cheesy

CRA Team!

CRA Team!

Cheesy

CRA Team!

Tak potom zdravim Cheesy

ČAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUU :-D Smiley
Activity: 8
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

CRA Team!

Cheesy

CRA Team!

Tak potom zdravim Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: