Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 103. (Read 257879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I trade most of the coins I buy. I buy and trade many ALTS. You can see my post history. Sell them for profit when I think my profit is enough. Don't ask me why, but this one is different. I am not going to trade my Craig. It will break 19k where part of my sell orders are but I am not even sure if I would sell at 19k if we ever get there. I think that this one is for the long term. It might go places...

There is so much respect going on for this coin.

I really hope the dev goes hard on this coin for 1 year now... The devs did receive 300 BTC. If they don't spend many for the next few months, BTC might go to $2000 and you will have $600,000 to work with.

This could be just massive. Like as big as BTC is today.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I trade most of the coins I buy. I buy and trade many ALTS. You can see my post history. Sell them for profit when I think my profit is enough. Don't ask me why, but this one is different. I am not going to trade my Craig. It will break 19k where part of my sell orders are but I am not even sure if I would sell at 19k if we ever get there. I think that this one is for the long term. It might go places...
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
The coin was able to survive the initial dump and maintain wow.

Why would somebody who invested in the ICO dump his coins immediately after launch? What sense does that make...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Everyone who wants this coin bought it. There isn't going to be a price increase until the dev releases some stuff and people use it.

Stop being so impatient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Why is wallet disabled on bittrex?

No idea.
Is there even a single staking wallet to move the blockchain? Could be the reason.

I have 50 000 POW blocks with 0 reward to move blockchain (another 2 weeks of mining) and I'm doing the mining. So this should not be a problem.

This is great news.
Activity: 126
CraigsCoin Dev

No idea.
Is there even a single staking wallet to move the blockchain? Could be the reason.

I have 50 000 POW blocks with 0 reward to move blockchain (another 2 weeks of mining) and I'm doing the mining. So this should not be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
10.000 sat still will be cheap! Roll Eyes
Anyone wanna buy some cheap CRAIG?? 10,000 sats a pop
legendary
Activity: 1229

No idea.

Will the bittrex wallet not be staking and moving the chain?

No idea.
Activity: 224
here for a while
Because they like large volumes! Smiley
Activity: 126
CraigsCoin Dev
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
10.000 sat still will be cheap! Roll Eyes
here for a while
I think this coin worth 5-digit price and intend to hold accordingly!
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM
Orderbook bought up till 1660 Cool

Someone became impatient.
So things calmed down for the moment ... Let's see what time will bring to us! Smiley

Someone just bought up to 1600... You would think they would put in some support.
here for a while
So things calmed down for the moment ... Let's see what time will bring to us! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
i wonder if i am the only 1 who didn't get his craig-coins. my btc balance definitely is lower, but 0 craigs in my balance. i've withdrawn everything and will contact support now...let's see what will happen

can you see the trade in your order history??
Activity: 271
Wow, big sell on bittrex down to 1200 ...

I am pretty sure he/she sold most of that CRAIG for himself.

I agree. Not enough orders on the books yet. Someone is manipulating...

Relax, don't sell, and set your sell orders where you like them to be.
The manipulation will be over sooner or later, it can also take a whole week....

fine for me, i want to see the new wallet:D

you guys need to stop talking about the prize btw, why not help the def with promote or more and bether idea's? its a brand new coin, you can look the market all day long but that will not help;)

Bittrex closed for today;)
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Wow, big sell on bittrex down to 1200 ...

I am pretty sure he/she sold most of that CRAIG for himself.

I agree. Not enough orders on the books yet. Someone is manipulating...

Relax, don't sell, and set your sell orders where you like them to be.
The manipulation will be over sooner or later, it can also take a whole week....
Jump to: