Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 129. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Exactly how many hours left just now?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
we need regs then atleast they can rot in jail when they do that. POD is great but without regs ......

Regs? Whats that?
He means documents probably.
Activity: 98
CraigsCoin Developer
we need regs then atleast they can rot in jail when they do that. POD is great but without regs ......

Regs? Whats that?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
maybe its the dev seeing all the BTCs flow in slyly extending it an hr here an hour ther, more £££$$$ 2 make off with?Huh
I fuckin hope not
No. Was not intended. I can't change the actual time - timer was broken since the start. It just would be more confusing if it went to 0 and ICO wont be over for another few hours. My bad.

Ok, maybe shld have posted here before?? Smiley
Activity: 252
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.

Seriously?

I've already bought for BTC1.5. Should read carefully next time.

Now you're extending the timer.. pfff.

That sucks, great time. 350 btc for ICO, will someone expects it reach x3 or 1k btc marketcap? Yay, it could go 100btc marketcap right after the market opens Undecided
CraigsCoin Developer
maybe its the dev seeing all the BTCs flow in slyly extending it an hr here an hour ther, more £££$$$ 2 make off with?Huh
I fuckin hope not
No. Was not intended. I can't change the actual time - timer was broken since the start. It just would be more confusing if it went to 0 and ICO wont be over for another few hours. My bad.
CraigsCoin Developer
did the time increase or something?  Huh
Yeas it did. It was My bad. Richie Lai pointed me that timer was wron all along. ICO supposed to end midnight California time, not some other time. I was never good with time difference.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.

Seriously?

I've already bought for BTC1.5. Should read carefully next time.

Now you're extending the timer.. pfff.
legendary
I fuckin hope not
legendary
its 2 hours ahead i think
Activity: 686
did the time increase or something?  Huh
legendary
That timer seems stuck, LAME!

That's how it is.... Just refresh the page and it will update....

Another one, it adds another hour. WTF Grin
legendary
sure why not, i believed u the first time..but ya lets see it Smiley

So wheres the god damned evidence???
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I hope this wanker doesn't just disappear like the usual IOC dev.  He's really onto something here.  Him and us that invested early might be in-line to be rich as God if all works out.  Normal people are already using Craigscoin to sell stuff it seems:

I have a sick feeling it'll be usual crap and he won't be heard from in 3 days when he gets his IOC funds from Bittrex and the dump happens.  Always does, unavoidable because of the day trader types amongst us.  That would be a damned bloody shame but all too typical of the short term idiocy of the usual altcoin dev these days.
legendary
just a simple question for the dev!

how do you guarantee you will keep up with work on the coin if you don't have any coins your self?

you dont have any incentive to work on the coin
He gets the ICO, he doesn't need coins

i think thats exactly what idol means, he dont have any ££ invested and has $50,000+ , whats to stop the dev just walking away.
Activity: 175
Merit: 104

That's how it is.... Just refresh the page and it will update....
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
This thread is a perfect example of why there are so many coins. People dont even read the 1st post before making accusations or investing.

Read the first post, understand it, then invest.

I like this coin and wish the developer well (ive invested)
Jump to: