Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 52. (Read 257879 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
14 btcs could get bought pretty quick!!!? or not
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
14 BTC to reach 400 sats and 20 BTC needed to reach 550 Cheesy long-term-hodl-mode turned ON.
legendary
this coin is fun

I feel like my 2 BTC investment @ ~400 sat is being corralled like it were imprisoned by the Kremlin.
That's a great deal. A lot of us are in at the ICO price which was 1444 Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
this coin is fun

I feel like my 2 BTC investment @ ~400 sat is being corralled like it were imprisoned by the Kremlin.

Hahhh
Activity: 125
I totally agree mate. No worries here!

EDIT: I'm in no pressure to sell. I'm on board for at least a few weeks, it's just a little stale with the price so sedentary the past week.
legendary
this coin is fun

it cld be a whole lot worse 😉
this coin is fun

legendary
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This coin NEEDS a  SERIOUS Marketing Strategy to break into Mainstream!
The Dev should start considering this seriously, add to this as a part of coin's development budget.

+1 -- coin could use greater marketing/exposure, which will bring more of the trading volume needed accelerate the accumulation process and get us to the recovery stage.

is coming. Press Release incoming with http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/

Yup press release is done, I'm still in negotiations with Buzz about PR strategy and placements.

That's great news - at this point, both development and marketing should be equal priorities.
legendary
I am not worried about the price. I am just pissed because I could have had 5x more CRAIG if I didn't buy the ICO. Too bad.
legendary
market looking 'interesting' 😉
Activity: 126
CraigsCoin Dev
The Dev should start considering this seriously, add to this as a part of coin's development budget.

+1 -- coin could use greater marketing/exposure, which will bring more of the trading volume needed accelerate the accumulation process and get us to the recovery stage.

Yup press release is done, I'm still in negotiations with Buzz about PR strategy and placements.
legendary

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This coin NEEDS a  SERIOUS Marketing Strategy to break into Mainstream!

+1 -- coin could use greater marketing/exposure, which will bring more of the trading volume needed to scoop up sell orders, accelerate the accumulation process and get us to the recovery stage.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
craig is Russia's coins will be taken Matisse
http://www.btc38.com/btc/altgeneral/4237.html

This is why so many fall calendar harm the reason it
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
From what I see, the successful website like Amazon and Ebay also act like ad posting website, even though people call it an e-commerce site. So perhaps, CraigsCoin can expand in the future, to be a blockchain commerce (b-commerce) platform, where end users do business just like with e-bay today.

And what would the advantage of a blockchain-based approach for this be? For ads, which require no physical inventory & delivery, this is a good idea. For eCommerce though I doubt it.

Blockchain commerce is when u buy things that is being advertised on blockchain. And u can pay with CraigsCoin, for example. E commerce is when u buy things that is being advertised on conventional website. The advantage of blockchain ad base is that u can never be worry about your ads' visibility.

Here's the scenario for conventional e-commerce's flaw;
- Allen advertised Lenovo Phone on ebay with some fee
- Zack from Malaysia search for Lenovo Phone on ebay
- Zack never found Allen's Lenovo Phone on e-bay (possibly because e-bay play it dirty)

Here's the scenario for b-commerce ;
- Allen advertised Lenovo Phone on CraigsCoin with some fee
- Zack from Malaysia search for Lenovo Phone on CraigsCoin
- Zack will surely found Allen's Lenovo Phone on CraigsCoin

What a great point. That's pretty impressive considering the implications.
i dont get how these dumpers havnt ran outta coins yet!!!? cant have much left now surely

We just need one good buy wall and these dumpers/bots would scurry... some positive news from the dev side would be helpful. But yeah these prices are a bargain  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 868
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
Buying more! Thanks dumpers, you are so darn generous  Cheesy
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What the fuck on this dump?
legendary
i dont get how these dumpers havnt ran outta coins yet!!!? cant have much left now surely
Pages:
Jump to: