Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 86. (Read 257879 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

The main idea of CraigsCoin is to provide the world with trustless, decentralized classified ads listing. Since everything is stored in the blockchain no entity will be able to delete or somehow edit an ad once it is posted. CraigsCoin is essentially decentralized database of ads that can be implemented on any website or any other third-party technology.

CraigsCoin utilizes a modified blockchain in order to allow any user to post their ADs directly into the blockchain. Normal transactions between users will be no different from any other coin out there. There will be a "special" wallet that will accept special type of transaction, called ADTX (AdvertisingTransaction). In first prototype version of CraigsCoin ADTX's will have fixed cost (i.e. you can only sent 5 CRAIG to ADTX wallet). This cost is called Listing Fee. In the current build of CraigsCoin listing fee has a fixed value of 5 CRAIG, however in future releases ADTX may be recalculated depending on the price in order to indirectly reflect CRAIG market value. Every message to the ADTX wallet will look like genuine transaction with one exception - this transaction may contain user created message (Ad text). This may be any message from 1 to 10 000 bytes. This message will be readable by anyone using custom block explorer. It is as simple as that.

Can somebody tell me, why I would want to put my AD in a blockchain? What is the big advantage?

Viewed at any time from any where in the world, never taken down, no censorship , im sure theres more
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?

The main idea of CraigsCoin is to provide the world with trustless, decentralized classified ads listing. Since everything is stored in the blockchain no entity will be able to delete or somehow edit an ad once it is posted. CraigsCoin is essentially decentralized database of ads that can be implemented on any website or any other third-party technology.

CraigsCoin utilizes a modified blockchain in order to allow any user to post their ADs directly into the blockchain. Normal transactions between users will be no different from any other coin out there. There will be a "special" wallet that will accept special type of transaction, called ADTX (AdvertisingTransaction). In first prototype version of CraigsCoin ADTX's will have fixed cost (i.e. you can only sent 5 CRAIG to ADTX wallet). This cost is called Listing Fee. In the current build of CraigsCoin listing fee has a fixed value of 5 CRAIG, however in future releases ADTX may be recalculated depending on the price in order to indirectly reflect CRAIG market value. Every message to the ADTX wallet will look like genuine transaction with one exception - this transaction may contain user created message (Ad text). This may be any message from 1 to 10 000 bytes. This message will be readable by anyone using custom block explorer. It is as simple as that.

Can somebody tell me, why I would want to put my AD in a blockchain? What is the big advantage?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It's nice seeing this coin really coming together and besides for the random spam the ads are really nice and I can easily see this becoming a huge success.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
sorry about that  Lips sealed I've deleted all that unpleasantness. lets just move on Smiley
got a bit angry coz my UI designer getting on my nerves arguing with me what's best for the CraigsCoin ad listing website

the beginning of the end....deleting post...
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Waiting for the ad listing website.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
This dev is worse than Putin  Shocked Shocked

I think some people force him to act and delete posts. He wants this thread clean and tidy, not full of drama, tears and arguing. If you think that your comment has been deleted unfairly, make a new thread and post it there, or try existing one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/craig-craigscoin-latest-dud-ico-796938.

The rule is simple - Be nice, or get wiped, muahahaha... ghmmm. In other words, the same thing can be told in different ways, choose 'em wisely.
legendary
This dev is worse than Putin  Shocked Shocked
id say Putin is a pretty good strong leader!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This dev is worse than Putin  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Stop this F*** drama. I invest both coin, whats wrong. Manipulators here to get some extra by making false drama. F%%% hard.
Activity: 126
CraigsCoin Dev
sorry about that  Lips sealed I've deleted all that unpleasantness. lets just move on Smiley
got a bit angry coz my UI designer getting on my nerves arguing with me what's best for the CraigsCoin ad listing website
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
So far everything seems to be ahead of schedule, how is the wallet coming along?

legendary
we should also work for a chinese translation of the ANN for possible chinese investors, also maybe getting added to CoinWarz, Mintpal v2 and so on

+1 , the Chinese will love CRAIG , translations and BTER, BTC38!!!!
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
is the ad posting website ready? this could be a great feature if it's promoted like the truly anonymous and decentralized ad posting site

Not ready. Site is still in production. Main code is done, waiting for designers to finish the job. Also I would like to remind you that normal people prefere to have a beer and chill on weekends. My designers are digging dirt atm Wink

Well 28 september was your own deadline, If deadlines are not met a lot of people will sell and move on. Remember that $ARCH is coming out which unless you deliver equally, a lot of coins will be dumped to buy into that ICO just a heads up
wooo...stupid threats,how are you??are you the BOS craig....
Activity: 168
Hello, I'm trying to make CraigsCoin to gain more awareness by putting its information in coinmarketcap.com. But I need some information from dev:
- URL that shows the total number of coins in real time.
- URL of the coin's official logo

btw, whoever can contribute aside from dev is welcomed.
thanks

I hope I might be of a help
http://blockexperts.com/craig may show you the total number of coins
you may also use getinfo in the wallet to get total money supply

I would guess this is the official logo now since dev paid 0.5 BTC for it:

appreciate for the help sir.

my pleasure Smiley
let us know how the addition to coinmarketcap goes
legendary
Just requested CRAIG on cryptocoinrank
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm trying to make CraigsCoin to gain more awareness by putting its information in coinmarketcap.com. But I need some information from dev:
- URL that shows the total number of coins in real time.
- URL of the coin's official logo

btw, whoever can contribute aside from dev is welcomed.
thanks

I hope I might be of a help
http://blockexperts.com/craig may show you the total number of coins
you may also use getinfo in the wallet to get total money supply

I would guess this is the official logo now since dev paid 0.5 BTC for it:
https://i.imgur.com/vubQMTt.png?1

appreciate for the help sir.
legendary
Somebody desperately wants Craigs Cheesy, a lot of them

So we must see some rise of price. Now is a litle shake so somethink is going to happend.

With all the manipulation in play, the price even though a bit below IPO has been stable as hell, a very strong signal!!! Smiley
legendary
Whats the twitter tipbot called??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Somebody desperately wants Craigs Cheesy, a lot of them

So we must see some rise of price. Now is a litle shake so somethink is going to happend.
Pages:
Jump to: