Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 97. (Read 257879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Coin will most probably be pumped sooner or later.

People were buying in with 15-20 BTC's, they won't let it fall down.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Actually if IE is really out of Craig it is a buy signal...
This.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Actually if IE is really out of Craig it is a buy signal...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Theres your pumper fudding to try to get good entries for his team. If he thought it was a bad coin, he wouldn't even be looking at it or making comments. This means great time to buy.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
IconixExpert is being an ass. Let him know what you think Wink

https://twitter.com/Epimetheusz/status/515067598040756224

The guy is a bell end and attention whore.

Just ignore
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Official Ads listing site will be made available in approximatly an hour from now.
Keep up the good work dev Wink I will hold my coins until I at least see the search engine in 2015. I have strong faith in this one.

Those whales make me so mad!!!!! This really is a great coin!!! Im sure we will see a huge success,, was waiting for someone to try something like this :-)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev

Experiencing many orphans maybe? Idk, obviously the stakes in dark went through but all these grayed out stakes say the same thing. Any ideas if this is the norm? I have over 300k in my wallet if that helps.

Have you updated wallet? May be the reason. There was update for POS mining recently (we reduced). As I see now if you are using older wallet - part of your POS transactions are being rejected by other nodes (that are using recent wallet).
atv
Activity: 58
@craig  any idea whats goin on with the wallet mines staking but not paying...thx

No Idea, let me check.
How much did you withdrew? I remember when Installing testnet there was a problem where 1-100 coins were not enough to properly move blockchain via staking, so I had to introduce 0-mining period in order to move it.

it was 10000
Activity: 560

Experiencing many orphans maybe? Idk, obviously the stakes in dark went through but all these grayed out stakes say the same thing. Any ideas if this is the norm? I have over 300k in my wallet if that helps.
CraigsCoin Dev
@craig  any idea whats goin on with the wallet mines staking but not paying...thx

No Idea, let me check.
How much did you withdrew? I remember when Installing testnet there was a problem where 1-100 coins were not enough to properly move blockchain via staking, so I had to introduce 0-mining period in order to move it.
CraigsCoin Dev
do you need Chinese OP translation? PM me if you need, here is my translation service detail   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fox-english-chinese-translation-service-759494

No thank you. Not an Immidiate task - I'll PM you when translations will start.

Also - I just don't have enough hands to maintain many OPs, I would prefere to buy wallet/site translations rather. But, as I told - later in the project.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Activity: 840
do you need Chinese OP translation? PM me if you need, here is my translation service detail   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fox-english-chinese-translation-service-759494
atv
Activity: 58
legendary
Activity: 1120
Official Ads listing site will be made available in approximatly an hour from now.
Keep up the good work dev Wink I will hold my coins until I at least see the search engine in 2015. I have strong faith in this one.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Craig whats the word on Mac wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2086
shiznit
adj. 1) the best; 2) the greatest, in a certain category or universally; 3) gaddam' phenomenal, bi-atch!
Master says, "I'm the shiznit! Hell'z yeah!"
Pages:
Jump to: