Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 30. (Read 78936 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I'm thinking about entering Masternode.
What's your opinion, are there any problems with the server installation and functioning?  Wink

its too hard to install and launch masternode  if you less then 12 years old.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm thinking about entering Masternode.
What's your opinion, are there any problems with the server installation and functioning?  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
actually something crappy going on with coinmarkets
cause they gone with wrong chain on VIVO as well and my deposits... ah hell, I do not know where is it
sad (( two neoscrypt coins out of the the sync, strange things I'd say

Sadly this is not only coin that is giving a headache to coinsmarkets. First VIVO now this coin. Sad
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
actually something crappy going on with coinmarkets
cause they gone with wrong chain on VIVO as well and my deposits... ah hell, I do not know where is it
sad (( two neoscrypt coins out of the the sync, strange things I'd say

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
So, should we just wait  with coinsmarkets wallet  geeting fixed... or do somehing else to cancel transaction may be?

Just wait until it is fixed. Happens quite often with different coins. Dev already confirmed they are working with Coinsmarkets to sort out the Sync issue.
Activity: 32
So, should we just wait  with coinsmarkets wallet  geeting fixed... or do somehing else to cancel transaction may be?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
DOES IT SMELLS LIKE MOON?

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 19
I needed to reindex my local and server wallet this morning. Both where stuck at some point (not the same block).
Missed out 3-4 Masternode payments because of this. Linux Server and Windows wallet are not on the same machine nor netwerk, so it was not an error on my side.
However it is a costy one...

Also waiting for my coin deposit, hopefully it will all be fixed soon. The coin i need to buy from them is going up, so  double loss in this case.
Activity: 312
hello,
guys we are investigating with coinsmarkets
about the suspected out of sync of their wallets.

We are here to fix everything,
so don't worry  Smiley

thanks dev, give us any update
hello,

so don't worry  Smiley
Nice to see the devs are involved. Other coins I've worked with in the past had far less support on these matters.
Activity: 172
hello,

so don't worry  Smiley
Activity: 388
Seems like Coinsmarket is also on the wrong chain. No coins are clearing. Dev, please investigate with them.
coins do not reach Huh
Seems like Coinsmarket is also on the wrong chain. No coins are clearing. Dev, please investigate with them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

My wallet daemon on the server stuck on block 6230 while having 89 connections,   I synced from zero and now it is on block 10255,   but oficial block explorer is on block 10226
So how many chains are here and how to make it work stable???

I added CRC to CryptoHub,   please share hashrate,   maybe it will prevent chain splits in the future, currently bsod pool hash 90% of net hashrate

https://cryptohub.online/pools/
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
The supply existing is the premine, that's what I think of, since the supply is more than 400K+ of CRC. What is the main concept of this coin?
copper member
Activity: 33
Cryptopia  or any other exchange any soon? If you want more investores we  just need bigger  market! Hope we can here  from dev here  on forum more  news!

Discord is where all the action is. Hundreds of users and chats! Check it out Coin is happening.
copper member
Activity: 33
Bounty for quick Setup of new Masternode in my VPS VULTR Account..... Ubuntu Linux Server

Please PM me or @ [email protected] ....

Bounty is 10 CRC Coin.... 5 Coins Pre-Payment / 5 Coins after Installation !!!

must be setup on the 14th - today.... Login/User will be provided / I will prepare Wallet and send required Data ///

Best Regards

PM Sent
Activity: 25
Bounty for quick Setup of new Masternode in my VPS VULTR Account..... Ubuntu Linux Server

Please PM me or @ [email protected] ....

Bounty is 10 CRC Coin.... 5 Coins Pre-Payment / 5 Coins after Installation !!!

must be setup on the 14th - today.... Login/User will be provided / I will prepare Wallet and send required Data ///

Best Regards

Update:   Job is taken.... !!!! thank you - no more needed Offers. Best Regards

Activity: 37
Cryptopia  or any other exchange any soon? If you want more investores we  just need bigger  market! Hope we can here  from dev here  on forum more  news!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev Team,

Bounty for posting articles in my website. is it possible? I have http://bitcointalkdavao.host the site posting what is new in cryptocurrency or major news to be post.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: