Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRN] CRYPTONIUM COIN - EXCHANGE UP! Low diff, jump IN! - page 36. (Read 64174 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Typing in info every time you launch cgminer is a pain in the arse, so you ought to first of all create a .bat file.
It won't fix everything, but it'll get you one step closer and it's not difficult.

Put this : cgminer.exe --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.cryptonium.org:3333 -u Poollogin.Worker -p password  in a .txt file in notepad and save it in your cgminer folder. Then change the extention to .bat instead of .txt.
Double click this new file and it will automatically boot and configure cgminer.exe for you.
If you're GPU mining instead of CPU then it may be a matter of configuring your particular graphics card.
Almost forgot - version 3.8.x of cgminer is supposed to have issues with scrypt (or it did when I first got started), so you might want to consider rolling back to 3.7.2.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help. I need it lol.

I have made the file, but I don't understand how to change it from a .txt to a .bat. When I saved it didn't give me the option to change it to something else other than text.

Also, what do I do to configure the graphics card?

Thanks again!
When You go to save it, instead of saving it as a .txt, save it as .bat

That's all Smiley

Updata Waleet..............please
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I've opened a special buy/sell thread.

Cryptonium [CRN] Buy/Sell Thread
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Isn't there a WTB/WTS thread up by now? Anyway, WTS 175 CRN @ 0.1 BTC or 3 LTC, pm me.
Activity: 14
Wts 300 CRN for 0.2 BTC
Activity: 42
nice to see a second pool (I'm still soloming though ^^)
Activity: 266
STRATUM POOL FOR CRYPTONIUM COIN

HOSTED ON FAST DETICATED SERVERS

1% FEES TO KEEP THE DETICATED UP AND RUNNING

AUTO-PAYOUT FROM THE FIRST COIN
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
every coin is cpu mineable, but cpu is not as effective as gpu.
If your card is not listed here continue with cpu mining.
https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

this not a cpu (only) coin, or scrypt jane, it's a regular scrypt clone and is to be mined like any other similar coin -GPU. OP probably put in the info cpu mineable, probably for marketing or something..

Kiss
Activity: 138
How come i only get 4khs with cpuminer ><

mine with gpu. this is a normal scrypt coin.

Oh thanks lasciv, i really appreciate you answering me. i thought it said something about being cpu mineable or something. My gpu cant mine for some reason so i guess i cant have this coin untill it hits a exchange Sad

If anyone wants to send me a little bit to get started that would be very cool and much appreciated Smiley FPThzmSSgzXuSAiBUnNPsFTbctxsaekLTk

Thanks guys!
Activity: 126

mine with gpu. this is a normal scrypt coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WTS 40 CRN. Contact via PM.
Activity: 138
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
I´ve just started mining this coin, because it looks promising to me. I just have a Laptop, but it will get me some coins! Smiley

If anybody has some Cryptonium for me, i appreciate it very much! FTiBWr7fxbwyVkn2rHXTjN2CoMR7KwkdJo

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 221
Some bounties on their way.

Be sure to check the main post, I'll post soon ( If I don't fall asleep, 5:08am. Slept 3 hours in the last 3 days. DAMN YOU CRYPTOS. )

Don't fall asleep dude! I'm up waiting for your post Tongue

CRN: FBJQJV4SxY5AwCSs8MryR8xvuNZMMFS8a2
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Typing in info every time you launch cgminer is a pain in the arse, so you ought to first of all create a .bat file.
It won't fix everything, but it'll get you one step closer and it's not difficult.

Put this : cgminer.exe --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.cryptonium.org:3333 -u Poollogin.Worker -p password  in a .txt file in notepad and save it in your cgminer folder. Then change the extention to .bat instead of .txt.
Double click this new file and it will automatically boot and configure cgminer.exe for you.
If you're GPU mining instead of CPU then it may be a matter of configuring your particular graphics card.
Almost forgot - version 3.8.x of cgminer is supposed to have issues with scrypt (or it did when I first got started), so you might want to consider rolling back to 3.7.2.
Hope this helps.

I have made the file, but I don't understand how to change it from a .txt to a .bat. When I saved it didn't give me the option to change it to something else other than text.

Thanks again!
When You go to save it, instead of saving it as a .txt, save it as .bat

That's all Smiley
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

Hope this helps.

Thanks again!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Some bounties on their way.

Be sure to check the main post, I'll post soon ( If I don't fall asleep, 5:08am. Slept 3 hours in the last 3 days. DAMN YOU CRYPTOS. )
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,

This is the first coin I have tried to mine.

I put in all the information into cgminer that was on the "getting started" page of the pool site.

cgminer started up and asked for URL and I put in this

stratum+tcp://pool.cryptonium.org:3333

Then I put in my Weblogin.Worker and worker password

It seems to have got me close. It seems like it started but I have 0.00 h/s. I can see there is a menu. Are there settings I have to switch? ANY help would be great! Thanks!

Put this : cgminer.exe --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.cryptonium.org:3333 -u Poollogin.Worker -p password  in a .txt file in notepad and save it in your cgminer folder. Then change the extention to .bat instead of .txt.
Hope this helps.

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Hey everyone,

This is the first coin I have tried to mine.

I put in all the information into cgminer that was on the "getting started" page of the pool site.

cgminer started up and asked for URL and I put in this

stratum+tcp://pool.cryptonium.org:3333

Then I put in my Weblogin.Worker and worker password

It seems to have got me close. It seems like it started but I have 0.00 h/s. I can see there is a menu. Are there settings I have to switch? ANY help would be great! Thanks!

Activity: 42
How many coins are launched everyday? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: