Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 114. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello. How are you doing?
What news does the project have? Smiley
Where we can fint them?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
hello everyone
how is it possible for w12 to return funds if a project trades below its ico price?
so if there's an ico that reaches market and is below ico price everyone can get their money back?

New generation tokens of ABC-W format were released to ensure the work of the
system for each project on the platform. Where ABC stands for the conditional name of
the project. These tokens are reinforced by the project investors’ funds. Due to this the
value of each token cannot be lower than the amount of the funds remained on the
account of the project during the implementation of the project’s road map.
copper member
good evening
What basic cryptocurrency will be used for investments in your project?
What will the search for person for the project on the platform be based on?

LTC, BTC, ETH

That will depend on what actually person is looking for) Pre-Ico, ICO, Sandbox. + Advanced filters
copper member
Hey, guys! Really impressive project! Looks great! How experienced is your team?
Can I have more details on that? Maybe some Linked In profiles?

Hey) You can check their profiles in LinkedIn yes. The link you will be able to find on our website in section "Team"
copper member
good afternoon
If i participate new project through w12, it will be paid by w12 token? And i can buy any ICO project or just in w12 platform?
As I understand it i can participate in any ICO that’s on the w12 platform

When you buy W12 token in pre-sale stage we will give you premium accounts that grants the right to receive tokens of hundreds others ICO projects that launch their ICOs using the W12 platform for free. So you buy one W12 tokens and receive hundreds of others. The amount of tokens depend on the account type. Please check our web site for more details.
copper member
Is there a minimum ether investment to receive the premium account? Is this different to the Bronze/Silver accounts etc?

Yes, there is. You will be able to find amazing table with all detailed differences between accouts on our website - w12.io
copper member
In my understanding if we buy w12 tokens during ICO we also get a portion of the fees that ICO have to pay. Is there any calculation for that? Or how does that work?

You will be able to find this calculations in WP on our website Smiley
copper member
If we do not any tier, the token does not give any return?
Do we need to hold the token on platform or we can hold it inside our wallet?

You can do both, the matter of choice is up to you  Smiley
copper member
hello
when we buy tokens using a smart contract. We will receive token inside our wallet?
i would like to reserve turkish translation if at all possible.

Firstly you get tokens on your account on our platfom. Then they will be moved on the wallet adress you provided.

You can join our Turkish chat in telegram and ask all what you are interested in there - https://t.me/W12_chat_tr
copper member
So... if i buy 10 eth worth of w 12, do i then get 100 eth worth of w12 or am I misunderstanding?
Do i get that straight away when i invest or is a consequence of later investments through w12?

As a consequence of later investments through w12 by getting premium account which will provide you possibility to increase your input
copper member
hello guys
how much discount at crowdsale?
do you plan to launch any apps for the platform?

Crowd sale
Start: November 1, 2018
End date: December 12, 2018 or when hard cap is reached (whichever is earliest)
Retail price: 0.00035 ETH
Hard Cap: 5,000 ETH

Later on for sure
copper member
Hello! What happens to unsold tokens after Pre sale and Crowdsale?

They will be burned
good evening
What basic cryptocurrency will be used for investments in your project?
What will the search for person for the project on the platform be based on?
Activity: 84
Hey, guys! Really impressive project! Looks great! How experienced is your team?
Can I have more details on that? Maybe some Linked In profiles?
hello everyone
how is it possible for w12 to return funds if a project trades below its ico price?
so if there's an ico that reaches market and is below ico price everyone can get their money back?
good afternoon
If i participate new project through w12, it will be paid by w12 token? And i can buy any ICO project or just in w12 platform?
As I understand it i can participate in any ICO that’s on the w12 platform
nice project, more people should know about you guys👍
saw your ad in instagram stories 😃
hello. i should clarify that point.
Is there a minimum ether investment to receive the premium account? Is this different to the Bronze/Silver accounts etc?
In my understanding if we buy w12 tokens during ICO we also get a portion of the fees that ICO have to pay. Is there any calculation for that? Or how does that work?
Jump to: