Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 46. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How will you make money?
As for investors it is clear - hold tokens and you will get profit
Im curious about founders - how will they get a revenue from the project?
Activity: 29
What is the minimum purchase amount?
Will your platform charge commission for depositing money?

👉After statistical data collection and analysis was found out that the prevailing % of users before purchasing bigger amounts want to check the way system works. Due to this buying a small sum firstly gives them the possibility to see if they did all correctly and check the process of the tokens enrollment to their accounts. Without such checking transfer of big amounts looks risky for almost all users.
❗️Relying on the results of the research team made it user friendly and eliminated all restrictions on minimum purchase amount.

Very smart decision ... in general, you have a lot of very smart decisions! Smiley Wink
Very interesting to follow the development of your project!
Activity: 54
Hi everyone
This project is really good.
Got big love for this project!
The transparency of the project and the reduced percentage fee is really good!
Activity: 27
Hello
I read WP, but I could not understand it:
What's the usefulness of the token for both parties of the contract?
Activity: 38
There is a big variety of different projects
All of them strives to take users' attention
Do you need to conduct a large-scale marketing campaign in potential markets?

Large is not a synonym to efficient. We do all to make it pinpoint strike with less useless imput and massive output Wink

wrote beautifully of course - as if you are a marketer Grin
please write examples of your pinpoint strike Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 98
I think W12 creates is a true decentralised system and blockchain use-case to help disputes management and settlement quicker at a lower cost.
Activity: 65
Hi mates Wink
This project is amazing. Can't wait to see w12 bringing crypto revolution
It will take the world to a new height!
Activity: 59
Hello
I hold eth in exodus
If i invest from exodus it will be okay?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Good evening Cool
I thought and decided to ask more
I have new question Huh ... how many token is total ?
W12 token sale; 240 million (60%)
Team, advisers, founders; 60 million (15%)
Reserve fund; 60 million (15%)
Early long-term investors; 20 million (5%)
Partner integrations ; 8 million (2%)
Bounty and maintenance of ecosystem; 8 million  (2%)
Airdrop; 4 million (1%)

Total; 400 million (100%)
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
Honesty, I feel that the  attention in this project ( which is promising and important for the infrastructure of cryptocurrencies market) is much less than expected !!! Why ?
Activity: 68
Good evening
you could not tell, I would be interested to know.
whats the use of yor token?

The secure model of our tokens provide possibility for users to participate in the ICOs of all projects on our plarform and get their tokens in ratio 1:1

1:1? Really?! Shocked
but what about the percentage?
then what is your profit Huh Huh
Activity: 69
Good evening Cool
I thought and decided to ask more
I have new question Huh ... how many token is total ?
Activity: 116
good day
I would like to know Roll Eyes
how many token will assign to the airdrop?
Activity: 98
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team. The project is an indisputable one ever seen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
Please tell me, as far as I know the pre-sale has already begun. Is that true? If so, I'm interested in how the fundraiser is going? How much is soft-cap?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
On a more serious note, if there is a project that is successful enough to weed out the cabbage ico's that are flooding the crypto market lately will be like taking a breath of fresh air Smiley, there are too many of them now claiming to solve one problem or the with such loud and elaborate wp full of empty promise, but only in disguise to scam investors and take to hidden, i think W12.io will have its hand fill with wiping trash off the market soon Grin
Activity: 66
Good evening my dears
I was wondering how you think the price of eth may affect the project?
Activity: 79
This project is going to hit really high in the next few years
This is very interesting project. I hope your team is success.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
50% discount on premium accounts during next 96 hours !!!

Action has started !!!!!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Only during next 96 hours you can get premium accounts with the maximum possible discount of 50%!!

What exactly is premium account, what it is needed for and what benefits for community it brings you can check here: https://monosnap.com/file/OI5VESfavOEQLItF1xkhjsCtWbjfOH

To participate in action and use discount sign in your personal account right now using the following link:
https://w12.io/buy-tokens/id/22/step/3/
You will be able to see your personal premium accounts table.
All values are recounted what allows you to use 2times less ETH to purchase premium account or upgrade the existing one.
Just click the link https://w12.io/buy-tokens/id/22/ and buy🎈🎈🎈

Pay attention ❗️This is NOT discount on tokens!
As before W12 tokens are available with 5% discount!
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
✅The announcement of cooperation with PlaceToRent  project

📣We are happy to present you an PlaceToRent project whose tokens you can buy via the protected model on the W12 platform from October, 2018.

✔️Project on the W12 platform:
https://w12.io/project-card/placetorent/

About PlaceToRent project:
👉PlaceToRent is a decentralized global peer-to-peer rental platform in the space of commercial and residential rentals designed to facilitate and streamline the rental process through blockchain technology by providing transparent and efficient transactions while reducing the need for a trusted third party, and offer tools for such underserved segments of rental population as younger and low-income households to stand out in low vacancy markets.

👍PlaceToRent is the first cryptographic real estate rental platform to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to assist households with invisible credit or work history in gaining access to rental opportunities and affordability.

👍Our goal is to bring significant value to the rental industry and offer to all rental market participants a fair, secure and less costly experience within the rental process.
Pages:
Jump to: