Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 62. (Read 41386 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Only one project i truly believe in on such bloody market!
Your marketing is good enough. How much do u spend for all the marketings services?

Sorry, can't really discuss that) But if you see the distribution chart on the first page of the thread, probably you will have a better understanding Smiley
copper member
There is only trading with fiat or I can withdraw it?
How does project gonna work?
It is a little bit hard to read the whole wp(
Would like to get a brief explanation

Project do not work with fiat.
LTC, BTC, ETH are welcome.
"W12.io | Blockchain protocol

W12 - is an open protocol for creation and execution of milestone based smart contracts. The protocol consists of smart contract templates (no programming skills required), DAO governance and a decentralized oracles network, that controls execution of the project roadmap.

Such solution protects any fund contributor from intentional SCAM and unintentional failure, consequently brings trust and transparency between projects and token buyers. 

The fundraising campaign may be of any type: Charity, ICO – both utility and security, Crowdfunding and any other crowd sourced fundraise and governance.

Fundraisers set up a DAO, publish a roadmap and work in according to it. The Oracles or community of token buyers check if the campaign is reaching the milestones and release funds in tranches, only when the milestones are met.

The W12 protocol is designed to be easily integrated into any existing business, platform or organization. Inside of W12 ecosystem any of the parties can easily set up a DAO of the required type: contributor, receiver, fund or supplier. In addition, W12 provides a token sale platform, through which projects can sell their tokens and easily launch fundraising campaigns based on the W12 protocol."
copper member
Whats about web and mobile versions?
Will it have any difference?
Or all the functions will be the same?

It is conceived as an adapted for mobile work version of the website
copper member
...Is it enough of current use case for token growth? Just checking the projects with "huge" use case but they dont rise in price...

Why it shouldn't be?) What are the premises by your opinion?
copper member
Good afternoon
If you reach hard cap u will have huge budget
But what for exactly that money will be spent?

You can check here - https://tokensale.w12.io/W12-en.pdf
page 58
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Probably u can share more how big audience you are targeting
Would like to know how many users will be on the platform
Thank you in advance for answer)
Activity: 141
It is worlwide project
It targets all the users without any borders
This project has all the opportunities to be the most mass adopted!
Right now we are watching the dawn of the empire!)
Activity: 156
Good evening) How are you here?)
What is the market's capacity? And one more btc investments are acceptable?
Activity: 242
Where may I take a look at the report from previous event?
Medium article or smth like that
Just curious how helpful that event was for the project
Activity: 224
Project has very bright long term prospects
For short term speculation this project is also acceptable
But in long run it is x30 token)
am I right?) (there are no attempts to make mistakes)
Activity: 369
Only one project i truly believe in on such bloody market!
Your marketing is good enough. How much do u spend for all the marketings services?
Activity: 322
There is only trading with fiat or I can withdraw it?
How does project gonna work?
It is a little bit hard to read the whole wp(
Would like to get a brief explanation
Activity: 334
If w12 is successful a lot of similar project will appear!
it is important to be not just the first, but also the leader!
I hope the team will use this the advantage of being the first and conquer the market
I wish the team all the best!)
Whats about web and mobile versions?
Will it have any difference?
Or all the functions will be the same?
Activity: 303
...Is it enough of current use case for token growth? Just checking the projects with "huge" use case but they dont rise in price...
Activity: 294
Good afternoon
If you reach hard cap u will have huge budget
But what for exactly that money will be spent?
Activity: 308
If I see his bounty will end in December, and maybe there's still a lot of time to be able to join in this project. and it looks like this project is interesting, so I wanted to see how the development of this project.
the journey is still long and the team also has to keep up the spirit to develop this project, hopefully what can be expected can all be achieved with targeted results. And hopefully more and more investors will invest in this project.

I understand you and support your idea!
of course we always need more investors in this project)
I think if W12 had previously put forward the probable investors at the stage of negotiation, it would have cut even more of all the others run into our ranks !!!
Activity: 311
Liquidity after listing is the weakest point of any project
Any agreements with exchanges already?
At least preliminary ones

We are in the process of negotiations with several exchanges at the moment, so I will not mention any of them yet.

Our goal is to be on 15th of DEcember already listed on exchange. So closer to the date I will make an announcement with all finalists of our negotiations Smiley

it's relatively soon!
this is good news.
we are all very much waiting for this.
We will be glad to hear any positive news on this topic
Activity: 210
If I see his bounty will end in December, and maybe there's still a lot of time to be able to join in this project. and it looks like this project is interesting, so I wanted to see how the development of this project.
the journey is still long and the team also has to keep up the spirit to develop this project, hopefully what can be expected can all be achieved with targeted results. And hopefully more and more investors will invest in this project.
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: