Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWDSALE] IMPAK COIN (MPK) PRESALE STARTS ON JUNE 26th - page 5. (Read 7686 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Has bounty been posted yet?

No it's not mentioned yet what plan dev has about that.

Waves is looking much friendly to start a new project where we can find more details about the team and escrow?

Edit : https://mpk.impak.eco/en

I found link for the team.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I like the ANN graphics very much, you say that by december 2017 your coin will be featured by 400 businesses, but how can you guarantee such a thing without having some kind of contracts made with the businesses? I think you should make some arrangements before starting the crowdsale, with the businesses.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Has bounty been posted yet?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
that is, you do not know which algorithm your coins Huh Roll Eyes hhhhhhmmmmmmm Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I will quote the FAQ above just for you Smiley

The infrastructure is based on top of WAVES blockchain which uses an LPOS algo. For the generation of new MPK, they are created to users who actually are using it within the ecosystem, close to a cashback system. More details in the white paper.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
that is, you do not know which algorithm your coins Huh Roll Eyes hhhhhhmmmmmmm Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
IMPAK COIN is SODAKOH COIN  Huh hhhmmm
Algo dev HuhHuh??!!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
Activity: 215

I was waiting for this ANN. Italian translation reserved  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
reserved for indonesian translation . if needed sir Smiley

FAQ SECTION

1. What is the algo ?
The infrastructure is based on top of WAVES blockchain which uses an LPOS algo. For generating new MPK, they are created to users who actually are using the ecosystem, close to a cashback system. More details in the white paper.

2. How many coins will there be ? Will it be a reissuable coin ?
There is going to be the initial issuance, which depends on the campaign, so we will know on July 26th what the initial amount will be.

Is is going to be reissuable as every month new coins will be added and given to users that actually transacted in the ecosystem, similar to a cashback system.

3. Will the funds be escrowed ?
Of course, all funds collected throughout the campaign will be held in an escrow account at one of the largest Canadian lawfirm McMillan L.L.P

4. Which coins will be accepted during the campaign ?
We will only be accepting BTC and ETH. Note that shapeshift makes it easy to convert any crypto.

5. Will there be a bounty campaign?
There is no bounty campaign as we need the MPK to be backed.

Pages:
Jump to: