Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform - page 13. (Read 16742 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Have you completed the process of registering a company in Switzerland?

Will you also register a charitable foundation in this country?

As far as I know, the charity foundation is also undergoing the registration process in Switzerland, but it will help children from all over the world.
Activity: 23

It states that you will provide crypto mining services https://atronocom.io/application/#banking

That is, can I invest in Atronocom coin mining and receive passive income?

I could be wrong, but can Atronocom coins be mined?

I would like to know more about the crypto mining service that you offer
Activity: 17

Will margin trading be available to you? Can users provide loans for traders who use margin trading?

For me it remains a big question. What funds will the leverage fund consist of?

Will Atronocom conduct an additional round of investment attraction?
Activity: 22

It is indicated on your site that the messenger will support the Broadcast Function.

Does this mean that it will be possible to conduct live broadcasts as on Instagram?

I think it will be online video calls, not online broadcasts. Although perhaps it’s better to wait for a response from the Atronocom team
Activity: 22
MMMEXTRA-the right step towards the gpal!

White paper is still not available on the site.

When will the white paper be completed. This is a very important element for investors.

The team already in Istanbul spoke about all the nuances of the Atronocom blockchain and the features of the debit card, and the White Book is still in development
Activity: 21

the team continues to do the best for the progress of this project, the astronocom platform connects the blockchain technology with protected data, everyone will be interested in this project especially those in Germany can take part in the Astronocom event which will be held in Berlin on 31 August source : https://twitter.com/atronocom/status/1165490310589235201?s=19

I hope when they are in Berlin will get a lot of interest from several investors there, and hopefully they will also announce launch of app soon

Berlin has long been the world blockchain capital.

I think many investors are interested in a secure messenger and over-the-counter trading.

I think that both events will be very useful for the Atronocom project.

Investors can explore the Atronocom idea and decide on investing

Will margin trading be available to you? Can users provide loans for traders who use margin trading?

Atronocom team plans to launch margin trading in the third quarter of 2020.

I think this feature will be attractive to most traders.
DE

In order to order and receive an ATRONOCOM debit card, do I need to download and register in the application?

Do I need to confirm KYC?

All users who buy Atronocom coins must confirm KYC. Therefore, most likely, in order to receive a debit card, everyone must confirm KYC
Activity: 20

Where can I read more about the Partner Card Bonus Program?

What privileges will holders of such cards receive?

I think it's too early to talk about it. When Atronocom issues its debit cards, then all affiliate programs will be published.

the team continues to do the best for the progress of this project, the astronocom platform connects the blockchain technology with protected data, everyone will be interested in this project especially those in Germany can take part in the Astronocom event which will be held in Berlin on 31 August source : https://twitter.com/atronocom/status/1165490310589235201?s=19

The team has already held the first event in Germany, namely in Stuttgart.
I think in Berlin there will be an even more grandiose event

I would like to attend this event in Berlin.

Where can I register and buy a ticket to attend an event in Berlin?
Activity: 11
Where can I read more about the Partner Card Bonus Program?

What privileges will holders of such cards receive?
Activity: 26
White paper is still not available on the site.

When will the white paper be completed. This is a very important element for investors.

Have you heard something about a possible partnership with the Brazilian Association, which plans to use the Atronocom blockchain?
Activity: 31
It states that you will provide crypto mining services https://atronocom.io/application/#banking

That is, can I invest in Atronocom coin mining and receive passive income?
Activity: 26
It is indicated on your site that the messenger will support the Broadcast Function.

Does this mean that it will be possible to conduct live broadcasts as on Instagram?

I hope when they are in Berlin will get a lot of interest from several investors there, and hopefully they will also announce launch of app soon

Berlin has long been the world blockchain capital.

I think many investors are interested in a secure messenger and over-the-counter trading.
In order to order and receive an ATRONOCOM debit card, do I need to download and register in the application?

Do I need to confirm KYC?
Activity: 20
Have you completed the process of registering a company in Switzerland?

Will you also register a charitable foundation in this country?
Activity: 27

The team has already held the first event in Germany, namely in Stuttgart.
I think in Berlin there will be an even more grandiose event
Pages:
Jump to: