Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 50. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
For those who might not know, the voting has just begun on the Luxcess telegram group. So if you don't mind, kindly invite your friends and family to vote for your favourite contestants. May the best man win.

Hello,

As said above, the competition in telegram has just started. You guys can promote yourself here or anywhere else if you want to, best of luck for everyone! Wink

Luxcess grouo

I see they reduced the number of contestants and price goes to the first top four in this manner 1st price- lxc500 2nd prize- lxc350
3rd prize-lxc250 4th prize- lxc100. I prefer this to the previous contest, already placed my vote may the best contestant win. 

I prefer it this way compared to the previous. By my opinion now, the first price is worth contesting for. They should have done this from the very on set maybe more people would have been interested
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I like the how Luxcess will distribute the LXC token; 80% to contributors, 12% to the team and 8% to the bounty.

This is very fair of Luxcess and it shows they're not being greedy, some projects keep up to 50% of the tokens for the team!

This is good because it shows that they want their investors to benefit from the project being a success. Also Luxcess team members do not hold enough tokens to have a direct authority over the control of the token, this is a good thing when it comes to market manipulation.

Pretty generous numbers considering.....

It's nice to know the luxcess team members don't hold enough tokens to have a "control" of the token to avoid manipulation.

Many people neglect the token allocation structure of an ICO, I just recently saw one where only 22% of the tokens are sold of which 2% through pre-sale, rest are kept by team, surely such a token can not have a good future in terms of value

It's an important factor that I think a lot of people do not take seriously, I personally think when a projects team holds between 15% - 25% of total supply that is the ideal figure.

The fact that Luxcess only hold 12% of supply is great because it proves they're a trust-worthy company and they're less likely to manipulate their own market or dump tokens.

Yes the range of 15-20% is a good indication indeed, plus with the charity gesture by luxcess team, the ICO has good prospects
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
For those who might not know, the voting has just begun on the Luxcess telegram group. So if you don't mind, kindly invite your friends and family to vote for your favourite contestants. May the best man win.

Hello,

As said above, the competition in telegram has just started. You guys can promote yourself here or anywhere else if you want to, best of luck for everyone! Wink

Luxcess grouo

I see they reduced the number of contestants and price goes to the first top four in this manner 1st price- lxc500 2nd prize- lxc350
3rd prize-lxc250 4th prize- lxc100. I prefer this to the previous contest, already placed my vote may the best contestant win. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Hello,

Luxcess grouo
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Do you participate in the competition? should i vote for you? :-)
To be honest, I did not really followed the whole competition, but I wish every participant a lot of success (and do not be sad if you do not get votes)
Activity: 154
Activity: 672
There is going to be an international blockchain summit where Luxcess will be present in two weeks, in Moscow.
Anyone by any chance that will be present?

Saw a post on reddit about Luxcess group, they are really tightening up in terms of publicity, is interesting to see them with the head investment service of LGT bank in Liechtenstein, for those asking how authentic this is, checkout Luxcess group on reddit
Activity: 112
An update from Luxcess telegram group relating to people from Indonesia a telegram group has been created sorely for you guys  https://t.me/Luxcess_Indonesia
Activity: 532
Big banks know more than everyone.. They need more money than normal civilists.

That's not a surprise. They obviously have to live up to expectations the name BIG Bank (like you called it) carries. They have much more expenses to settle as compared to a single individual.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy

FUD from banks is something we will have to continue to deal with and i suppose for the most part as time goes on fewer people will weight banks input on crypto as more people realize the whole point of crypto is to decentralize and move away from banks. Listening to banks on crypto is like listening to pepsi on coke, of course they don't have good things to say about their competition.
Activity: 168
Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

https://www.tokendesk.io/luxcess-group-story/
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like the how Luxcess will distribute the LXC token; 80% to contributors, 12% to the team and 8% to the bounty.

This is very fair of Luxcess and it shows they're not being greedy, some projects keep up to 50% of the tokens for the team!

This is good because it shows that they want their investors to benefit from the project being a success. Also Luxcess team members do not hold enough tokens to have a direct authority over the control of the token, this is a good thing when it comes to market manipulation.

It's nice to know the luxcess team members don't hold enough tokens to have a "control" of the token to avoid manipulation.

Many people neglect the token allocation structure of an ICO, I just recently saw one where only 22% of the tokens are sold of which 2% through pre-sale, rest are kept by team, surely such a token can not have a good future in terms of value

It's an important factor that I think a lot of people do not take seriously, I personally think when a projects team holds between 15% - 25% of total supply that is the ideal figure.

The fact that Luxcess only hold 12% of supply is great because it proves they're a trust-worthy company and they're less likely to manipulate their own market or dump tokens.
Activity: 252

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

8% to bounty is way too high than what I have seen with other projects in the recent days. At the same time its also scary to see such high % for bounties as they might dump on listing. I am curious to know whether Luxcess have some strategy in mind to prevent this dumping?

Personally I think Luxcess are showing a lot of respect to bounty participants, some people overlook bounties and do not think they're important, however it's one of the best forms of marketing and it helps get the projects name spread around on a lot of different social media websites.

Activity: 168

8% to bounty is way too high than what I have seen with other projects in the recent days. At the same time its also scary to see such high % for bounties as they might dump on listing. I am curious to know whether Luxcess have some strategy in mind to prevent this dumping?

Yes, most of the time bounty hunters dump the token at listing. And it will be interesting to see what Luxcess team do to avoid such cases. Project is good Soni hope people will not dump this on listing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 56
Big banks know more than everyone.. They need more money than normal civilists.

Activity: 728
I read that it is possible to withdraw investment when ever you want? Compared to other competitors, this would be very nice. I hope it is like that
Hi, yes its true, we dont have any lock up period or withdrawal fees.
Luxcess group is first investment with zero commission and lifetime awards. You can withdraw your investment at any time if you want.
One of the features i love about the project
You can get your investment anytime without hiccups.
A question though.... If u withdraw your investment will the platform still be trading on your behalf maybe using your profits?

i am sure, they will trade with your profits if you withdraw only your investment.
probably everything on your account will be used for trading

Okay i guess it is a win win situation for investors anyway we choose. And cash out when they eventually get tired of making profits
Pages:
Jump to: