Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 79. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
For everyone asking about airdrop, there Will be round 3 so stay tuned.

Luxcess group

Great stuff I will be sure not to miss this one. This will surely expand reach; Luxcess is already in the interest list of many; the moment an airdrop is announced be sure more people will signup for it. I think it would be cool if team added a question of what luxcess group is as a contingency to get the airdrop I think this would allow more curious minds to explore  luxcess. Just a thought.

Great proposition, thank you. We Will consider adding that.

Luxcess group

Good to see the admin team is still monitoring and active within this thread, did you see my suggestion regarding the sub-reddit?

As said previously, I think it will dramatically help within the sales / marketing and getting the Luxcess Group project the publicity it deserves!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Luxcess group

Great stuff I will be sure not to miss this one. This will surely expand reach; Luxcess is already in the interest list of many; the moment an airdrop is announced be sure more people will signup for it. I think it would be cool if team added a question of what luxcess group is as a contingency to get the airdrop I think this would allow more curious minds to explore  luxcess. Just a thought.

Great proposition, thank you. We Will consider adding that.

Luxcess group
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Luxcess group

Nice point, a good way to drive traffic to the whitepaper, i'm sure a lot more will get interested and perhaps invest more into luxcess, many don't intend to know what a project is all about but to get airdrop and zoom off but if given the opportunity to see what the project entails, they may have a change of heart
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Luxcess group

if plans for this project are properly carried out, this project should be a hit. it now all depends on the team to carry us all along

I can definitely see a demand for this type of project, this is why I got involved - I haven't seen a project with the same goals and targets like Luxcess, and the crypto / trading game is only going to get bigger and better!

Interesting times ahead
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Luxcess group

That's good update but can we know where we can see update about airdrop 3 link or any form? I missed previously but don't want to do this mistakes again Grin

I have not seen any tweets or information about the first two airdrops. Now we are talking about third. I should not miss that atleast.
Activity: 168

Luxcess group

That's good update but can we know where we can see update about airdrop 3 link or any form? I missed previously but don't want to do this mistakes again Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
if plans for this project are properly carried out, this project should be a hit. it now all depends on the team to carry us all along
Activity: 672
It's nice to see the amount of ambition the Luxcess team has.

For example by the end of 2020 they hope to have offices in Slovenia, Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, London, Milan, Moscow, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore, Los Angeles and Sydney.

That is a lot of offices!

I just worry that they are taking on too much work, they have a lot of goals for 2018 which includes:

- Successful ICO Token Sale
- Opening three new offices (one in Dubai)
- The Royal Platform Launch
- Launch a Trading Floor

On top of marketing and managing the company it all seems too much, can they realistically achieve these goals?

I think their road map should be simplified, is there a need to open so many offices in such a short space of time?

I would focus on Ljubljana, Slovenia office first and see how things go for the first year, I know crypto has had some amazing returns recently but I think you need to check what you're promising investors.

Road maps need to be realistic because if you don't hit your targets and the tokens price isn't doing well on exchanges then you will lose out on a lot of investors.

Yes that lots of offices in very short time, but Luxcess is already have working model and they are already in business since 4 years. So they just need money (they will get it from this ICO) to expand office and then attract clients from all over the world. Now questions is how effectively they will be able to manage these many offices at same time.

Exactly theirs no need to have a slow expansion if they know their business and working model are solid, 2020 is 2 years out still. I don't get why people think that moving slow somehow means stable, if the team has sure of their product and sure of their plans then theirs no reason not to expand into as many markets as possible.

I agree. stability is very important than expanding in an exploding way. Luxcess knows exactly what they are doing. Not too much worried about slow expansion.

Expansion is not necessarily the right move for a business; sometimes you really don't need offices everywhere. I think with luxcess is the capital for investments is what would  be more effective and especially when handling banks; heck i think they will even be able to open their own bank and do their operations through it. I think with luxcess physical offices are not a priority I mean I don't see much value; I think it would be more valuable setting or securing funds for enhancing operations (banks...etc).

I also wondered why they want to open so many offices. Is this really necessary in times when everyone is connected to each other via their computers and smartphones? Or do they want to personally look after customers in the offices? Had thought that everything should run on the Internet, but if personal customer contact should be established, of course, the offices make sense

Perhaps it is to bring the idea of a multinational company, this would give a good impression to large investors
I can see that it might be perceived as something practical since the concept of crypto itself requires internet, there probably is a good reason to the expansion

The fact is not many real companies take you seriously without local offices especially big corporate entities. The company i work for seriously puts emphasis on the companies they work with having in-country bases of operation or at minimum in-country distributors they can deal with. The fact is companies like the thought of their being a nearby place they can go if all hell breaks loose, no matter how unlikely or illogical that may be lol

Yes, even though we are in the global age, a lot of people still prefer dealing with each other physically, gives them hope and assurance that the business is genuine and they won't just wake up one morning and find the company gone, Luxcess is doing something different by bridging that gap between the community and them

Luxcess group

That's nice. Meaning there is no airdrop going on presently. If that's so, then there should be a post saying airdrop closed so as not to get the public confused with the post saying "airdrop live'' thanks

Round 2 just closed, and we are having some social media issues so thats why there was no announcement that it is closed. It was just announced in our airdrop thread here on bitcointalk, we are sorry for that.

Luxcess group
Activity: 532

Luxcess group

That's nice. Meaning there is no airdrop going on presently. If that's so, then there should be a post saying airdrop closed so as not to get the public confused with the post saying "airdrop live'' thanks
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Luxcess group

Cool, thank you. i missed all airdrops so far, but will take care not to miss the 3rd one
a good way to top up my tokens, which I will probably buy

Luxcess group
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

For example by the end of 2020 they hope to have offices in Slovenia, Dubai, Serbia, Croatia, London, Milan, Moscow, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Berlin, Singapore, Los Angeles and Sydney.

I just worry that they are taking on too much work, they have a lot of goals for 2018 which includes:

- Launch a Trading Floor

On top of marketing and managing the company it all seems too much, can they realistically achieve these goals?

I think their road map should be simplified, is there a need to open so many offices in such a short space of time?

I would focus on Ljubljana, Slovenia office first and see how things go for the first year, I know crypto has had some amazing returns recently but I think you need to check what you're promising investors.

Road maps need to be realistic because if you don't hit your targets and the tokens price isn't doing well on exchanges then you will lose out on a lot of investors.

Expansion is not necessarily the right move for a business; sometimes you really don't need offices everywhere. I think with luxcess is the capital for investments is what would  be more effective and especially when handling banks; heck i think they will even be able to open their own bank and do their operations through it. I think with luxcess physical offices are not a priority I mean I don't see much value; I think it would be more valuable setting or securing funds for enhancing operations (banks...etc).

I also wondered why they want to open so many offices. Is this really necessary in times when everyone is connected to each other via their computers and smartphones? Or do they want to personally look after customers in the offices? Had thought that everything should run on the Internet, but if personal customer contact should be established, of course, the offices make sense

Perhaps it is to bring the idea of a multinational company, this would give a good impression to large investors
I can see that it might be perceived as something practical since the concept of crypto itself requires internet, there probably is a good reason to the expansion

I get the benefits of being a multinational company, but Luxcess do not need to have an office in every city to achieve this.

Then again if they do pull it off and open all of these offices it would be an incredible success story!

I agree with you. But it have to be sure and steady with constant growth in the business. Not all at the same time and crashing in just few days. Since Luxcess is on the business for 4-5 years now, they know the tricks to become successful.
Activity: 490
It is amazing that you have a history dating back to 2014!

that is indeed the most interesting part of the Luxcess ICO. Their experience will make them very efficient in the field. Thats why their roadmap and whole project is attractive.

I like the fact that they have existing business and steady growth. They also have good roadmap and I really wish they go with that and achieve the targets without any issue.

Yep when it comes to new investment ICO's I'm sort of only really investing in platforms that have some form of existing business/platform as the fact is that existing companies/products mean that the team has at least some idea what their getting themselves into in the longrun. i've seen too many great ideas foiled by teams that didn't know what they were getting into and got overwhelmed trying to get off the ground.

Existing business is always the good criteria to keep when investing in ICOs. I always look in to that before making decisions. Next comes the area where the project is implemented. If it is financial field is very attractive.

That was one thing that got my attention, the fact that the team/project has been going since 2013/2014. With the project in mind for this long, it's good to know that they haven't rushed into anything and as you say - next comes the project implementation.

We know how tough it is to get a business on its feet; with all the proof of concept and getting customers onboard and actually make money out of all of that. Many ICOs start from grounds up and if the team has enough experience it is assuring that the project has a high success rate; when you have an established business you are basically saying; look I am doing fine but I want to do better; more profit more success. The track records is a huge plus.

that is indeed the most interesting part of the Luxcess ICO. Their experience will make them very efficient in the field. Thats why their roadmap and whole project is attractive.

I like the fact that they have existing business and steady growth. They also have good roadmap and I really wish they go with that and achieve the targets without any issue.

Yep when it comes to new investment ICO's I'm sort of only really investing in platforms that have some form of existing business/platform as the fact is that existing companies/products mean that the team has at least some idea what their getting themselves into in the longrun. i've seen too many great ideas foiled by teams that didn't know what they were getting into and got overwhelmed trying to get off the ground.

Existing business is always the good criteria to keep when investing in ICOs. I always look in to that before making decisions. Next comes the area where the project is implemented. If it is financial field is very attractive.

That was one thing that got my attention, the fact that the team/project has been going since 2013/2014. With the project in mind for this long, it's good to know that they haven't rushed into anything and as you say - next comes the project implementation.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

- Launch a Trading Floor

Yes that lots of offices in very short time, but Luxcess is already have working model and they are already in business since 4 years. So they just need money (they will get it from this ICO) to expand office and then attract clients from all over the world. Now questions is how effectively they will be able to manage these many offices at same time.

Exactly theirs no need to have a slow expansion if they know their business and working model are solid, 2020 is 2 years out still. I don't get why people think that moving slow somehow means stable, if the team has sure of their product and sure of their plans then theirs no reason not to expand into as many markets as possible.

I agree. stability is very important than expanding in an exploding way. Luxcess knows exactly what they are doing. Not too much worried about slow expansion.

The fact is not many real companies take you seriously without local offices especially big corporate entities. The company i work for seriously puts emphasis on the companies they work with having in-country bases of operation or at minimum in-country distributors they can deal with. The fact is companies like the thought of their being a nearby place they can go if all hell breaks loose, no matter how unlikely or illogical that may be lol

Unfortunately I have to agree. Even though we are dealing with blockchain, to get business done, especially financial matters, you still need an established office. Of course they don't need an office in every country they operate, but dealing with foreign countries becomes so much easier when you have people on the ground. Hopefully this is something that will change in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

- Launch a Trading Floor

I get the benefits of being a multinational company, but Luxcess do not need to have an office in every city to achieve this.

Then again if they do pull it off and open all of these offices it would be an incredible success story!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

To add to the mentioned points, I also consider the experience of team members, transparency of the project and developers, existing product, reviews of the product of any, their mission and vision, roadmap, etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

- Launch a Trading Floor

Pages:
Jump to: