Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 87. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
i hope this project will be successful in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

Luxcess is an investment platform which brings in profit for their investors.

If it isn't successfull then something really went wrong along the line.. But i know it will achieve its targets

I am also optimistic. Even though the market is just going down a long way, he did that earlier, and Luxcess made good profits during that time. So they know what they are doing

Lower the price of ETH, its good for all the ICOs. More people will bravely invest in ICOs like Luxcess. I am now confident that Luxcess will reach their soft and hardcaps successfully.

Me too was thinking exactly the same after seeing crypto arket carnage in the recent week. More smart money will go into ICOs now. But not to forget the word "good quality".

That sounds like a good idea, although I haven't seen cryptos go this low for some time now, I'm slightly worried that we won't see the same money come in again from the investors.

I hope I'm wrong.
Have some little confusion. LXC price is 0.15$. But right now ETH also down. So my question is this purchasing is in ETH? Or if not then how they purchase PRE-SALE. Because sometime calculation like ETH= something quantity. So how to this calculation and purchasing currency?

if the pricing is fixed in USD, it does not matter what ETH price would be. Only the quantity per ETH will vary depends on the price of the ETH. In a way thats better and it gives good feeling when investing.

We chosed to fix our price on USD, because it is not so volatile and is in our opinion the most fair way for participants.

Luxcess group

I like it in this way and we are not bothered about the volatility in cryptocurrency price. Especially nowadays its swinging like anything and making us crazy. Also I have seen many ICOs failed who kept their price in cryptocurrency in the recent days.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
i hope this project will be successful in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

If it isn't successfull then something really went wrong along the line.. But i know it will achieve its targets

I am also optimistic. Even though the market is just going down a long way, he did that earlier, and Luxcess made good profits during that time. So they know what they are doing

Lower the price of ETH, its good for all the ICOs. More people will bravely invest in ICOs like Luxcess. I am now confident that Luxcess will reach their soft and hardcaps successfully.

Me too was thinking exactly the same after seeing crypto arket carnage in the recent week. More smart money will go into ICOs now. But not to forget the word "good quality".

That sounds like a good idea, although I haven't seen cryptos go this low for some time now, I'm slightly worried that we won't see the same money come in again from the investors.

I hope I'm wrong.
Have some little confusion. LXC price is 0.15$. But right now ETH also down. So my question is this purchasing is in ETH? Or if not then how they purchase PRE-SALE. Because sometime calculation like ETH= something quantity. So how to this calculation and purchasing currency?

if the pricing is fixed in USD, it does not matter what ETH price would be. Only the quantity per ETH will vary depends on the price of the ETH. In a way thats better and it gives good feeling when investing.

We chosed to fix our price on USD, because it is not so volatile and is in our opinion the most fair way for participants.

Luxcess group
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I hope I'm wrong.

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

I hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

With this project you have a good chance to be part of the crypto world, to feel the advantages over the classic investment and to follow the trend.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Activity: 490

the whitepaper says that you can withdraw your investment at any time with from the royal platform. Of course this is a big advantage over the usual funds, where you often have to wait a long time to get your money back

Thats the whole beauty of Luxcess project and is a unique selling point. Thats why this project will have a possibility of becoming huge successful.
This is really amazing and flexible option have kept for investors Luxcess group and team. I guess every one have to read once white paper before investing or before talking anything negative about luxcess.

I actually just had an issue with one of the major exchanges where I wanted to withdraw fiat and my funds are stuck in a smart contract; This begets the question is whether withdrawal would be through a smart contract?

the whitepaper says that you can withdraw your investment at any time with from the royal platform. Of course this is a big advantage over the usual funds, where you often have to wait a long time to get your money back

Thats the whole beauty of Luxcess project and is a unique selling point. Thats why this project will have a possibility of becoming huge successful.
This is really amazing and flexible option have kept for investors Luxcess group and team. I guess every one have to read once white paper before investing or before talking anything negative about luxcess.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 728

This is practically nice actually... That is to say investors have more advantage when they put their funds into the luxcess investment platform
It seems lot people finding missing information or clarification in whitepaper. I am sure Luxcess team is checking all these comments and taking action on that. We should see updates shortly.
Activity: 154

This is indeed a very big advantage. Sometimes people need to withdraw their money immediately due to unexpected circumstances, so it's a good thing they will be able to do so. This encourages people to invest even greater amounts as they can withdraw them at any time.

If this is implemented I think would attract alot of investors; it is a huge pain having to wait for your funds until they are released the worst part is when the withdrawal is rejected for some reason; imagine waiting long just to be rejected withdrawal.

Yes, that's a bonus for the luxcess project, i've been pondering about that, still wandering if there will be any negative effect if it gets to a point where everyone decides to withdraw at once, does the luxcess team have like a safe protocol to counter this?

The risk of bulk withdrawal is always there for such schemes. But there might be some way out and should have been set by the project in the begining. But honestly I did not come across such statements anywhere in the whitepaper of Luxcess.

I am sure that this case would be taken care of. The whitepaper can not consider every contingency, even if it seems to be an important issue for us at the moment. But they are revising the whitepaper, maybe they will refer to it

You are so right. A whitepaper is for the future, for what will be in the next years. So much can be changed and must be changed. You shall get an impression. It happens fast that you get lost in details wich you couldnt know at the moment. (;
Activity: 121
Merit: 123

This is indeed a very big advantage. Sometimes people need to withdraw their money immediately due to unexpected circumstances, so it's a good thing they will be able to do so. This encourages people to invest even greater amounts as they can withdraw them at any time.

If this is implemented I think would attract alot of investors; it is a huge pain having to wait for your funds until they are released the worst part is when the withdrawal is rejected for some reason; imagine waiting long just to be rejected withdrawal.

Yes, that's a bonus for the luxcess project, i've been pondering about that, still wandering if there will be any negative effect if it gets to a point where everyone decides to withdraw at once, does the luxcess team have like a safe protocol to counter this?

The risk of bulk withdrawal is always there for such schemes. But there might be some way out and should have been set by the project in the begining. But honestly I did not come across such statements anywhere in the whitepaper of Luxcess.

I am sure that this case would be taken care of. The whitepaper can not consider every contingency, even if it seems to be an important issue for us at the moment. But they are revising the whitepaper, maybe they will refer to it

This information is actually pretty important and will be relevant to many people so I do think it should be in the whitepaper. It's good to hear they are revisiting their whitepaper as many issues have been raised here which aren't included there. Hopefully they will also fix those annoying grammar mistakes as it gives a bad impression.

White paper revision will have all the relevant information and critics we are putting it in here. The team is making sure to make it perfect in the next version. Looking forward for that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

I'm pretty sure that in such extreme cases there will be restrictions on the withdrawals. But hopefully we will never have to get into that situation as it usually means that things are not going the way people expected they would go.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Pages:
Jump to: