Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 97. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
Yes, if from what I see I see the luxcess of this project is quite promising, with the vision and mission of the team looks its project is very promising and will be a big project .. Consisting of a professional team I think this project will be successful and attract many investors. Yes, I hope Luxcess is still standing with the stance applied .. Hopefully this project can be as successful as expected
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
The whole crypto market is bleeding heavily. This might be the right time to add good coins to portfolio as well as good time to investment in the very good ICOs like Luxcess. Not sure how far the btc and other altcoins will go down now.

Yes this is definitely a really good time to start converting fiat into crypto, hopefully it won't be long until the markets start to pick up again.

Luxcess looks like a good investment opportunity, however I'm a bit confused why they have a picture of Binance's logo on their website?

I haven't seen any confirmation of a partnership between Luxcess and Binance, also the picture is linked with a referral code for the Binance website...

I think Luxcess team is working hard to be list on Binance and other trading site soon... wait for the confirmation to be sure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The whole crypto market is bleeding heavily. This might be the right time to add good coins to portfolio as well as good time to investment in the very good ICOs like Luxcess. Not sure how far the btc and other altcoins will go down now.

Yes this is definitely a really good time to start converting fiat into crypto, hopefully it won't be long until the markets start to pick up again.

Luxcess looks like a good investment opportunity, however I'm a bit confused why they have a picture of Binance's logo on their website?

I haven't seen any confirmation of a partnership between Luxcess and Binance, also the picture is linked with a referral code for the Binance website...
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The issue is that the support line is broken, a support line is a repeated point to which BTC value drops to but then restores
If that line breaks, a new line is to be established.
Investing in ICO is often with USD value lock, so if you anticipate further decrease in BTC value, it is the right time to invest in Luxcess.
The other way around is of course also possible  Grin

totally agree with you, it seems to be the best time zu invest in luxcess, and i this time, i will not think too long, just do it:-)
are you registered already?

Pre-sale registration is going on and you can subscribe for Whitelist now. All pre-sale contributors are eligible for a 12% bonus on tokens, this is another good news. 0.15USD = 1LXC so price is fair enough.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0

Are we on the ground yet? But exactly to day from all the drop its a good time to buy some of Luxcess   Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

The issue is that the support line is broken, a support line is a repeated point to which BTC value drops to but then restores
Investing in ICO is often with USD value lock, so if you anticipate further decrease in BTC value, it is the right time to invest in Luxcess.

totally agree with you, it seems to be the best time zu invest in luxcess, and i this time, i will not think too long, just do it:-)

Yes I registered for whitelist, which you can do here: http://luxcess-group.com/whitelist.html
Then you will be notified when the pre-sale starts.

How about you? Perhaps you could see how the bitcoin market will behave the next days
Activity: 728
Luxcess looks like an interesting project with great vision. But can you really trust your team to bring in profit always after investing or trading?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

The other way around is of course also possible  Grin
Activity: 490

Agreed; The way am thinking about this is; this is basically the lowest in a bit for all major coins. Majority say it is a correction. I think it is an opportunity to get your hands on them good coins. It is just a matter of picking your best projects.  With Luxcess you have a track record so we know this will perform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Indeed, I'm increasing my portfolio by the day, as I truly think the cryptomarket will recover from "January Bloodbath" and I do think this project has an impressive track record from 2014 giving it the edge in comparison to these other new projects/icos.

I will be buying some LXC from the pre-sale
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Luxcess you guys may want to review your website luxcess-group.com it's not having mobile access... Thanks

I am using a samsung s7 mobile phone, when I browse the website luxcess-group.com it works just fine
I was able to obtain the whitepaper, navigate through the website using the dropdown menu on the top right.
Could also use the chat feature Smiley

What exactly wasn't working?

I think that some phones are not working, and some work. Maybe phones with smaller screens have a little bit problem with the site ? I also got a S7, and so far it is working with me also.

It might not be compatible with iOS based mobile devices, the browser application is different so I would think it has to do with that

I think its more of desktop application than mobile application. But needs some clarity on that part. I can clearly see the link in the laptop but could not see it in mobile. Lets see what is the reply we get from Luxcess team.
I don't think so screen size could matter to access any website on mobile devices. Some times you need to check your browser is updated or not.

I didn't seem to have any issues it can depend on the phone and os - depends if ur in desktop version or normal..

People are probably just out of date, as mine seems to work fine.
Activity: 168
Luxcess you guys may want to review your website luxcess-group.com it's not having mobile access... Thanks

I am using a samsung s7 mobile phone, when I browse the website luxcess-group.com it works just fine
I was able to obtain the whitepaper, navigate through the website using the dropdown menu on the top right.

I think that some phones are not working, and some work. Maybe phones with smaller screens have a little bit problem with the site ? I also got a S7, and so far it is working with me also.

It might not be compatible with iOS based mobile devices, the browser application is different so I would think it has to do with that

I think its more of desktop application than mobile application. But needs some clarity on that part. I can clearly see the link in the laptop but could not see it in mobile. Lets see what is the reply we get from Luxcess team.
I don't think so screen size could matter to access any website on mobile devices. Some times you need to check your browser is updated or not.
Activity: 98

Hello, yes we are very sorry for inconvenience with mobile Access, some people have issues with viewing the site on the phone, but it Works  for majority.. We don't know the source of issue at the moment, but our developers are working on it.

Luxcess group
Activity: 98
From what I read from the medium article "who we are" or about luxcess can't seem to recall... This is basically a project that is bringing forex expertise to cryptocurrency?

From their whitepaper, is not just about forex but crypto-holding, crypto-trading, forex trading, silver and gold and start up projects, is like a diversified mode of investment to generate several means of income for the project, so is basically a combination of several investment opportunities

I am yet to finish the full whitepaper; Which section is the gold part? When investing in gold does that mean luxcess group would actually own the gold or who owns it? or it is just a certification of ownership?

Yes we will actually buy gold in physical form, and it will be used as a long term and more stable investment

Luxcess group
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
"All pre-sale contributors are eligible for a 12% bonus on tokens". But exactly how much amount investor need to use for PRE-SALE? And that need to be invest while white listing process?

When you sign up for the whitepaper, tere is this explanation:
The pre-sale and 12% deposit are only available to people and organizations $ 5,000 equivalent in ETH or more. We operate a first come, first served basis.
Activity: 672
Can someone please help me understand? Basically we buy the tokens now and will be able to use them later on the projects the group offers. People who used the tokens to buy into projects earn profits, but 50% of them is cut and used to buy tokens and burn them?

Yes, you understand correctly. This buy and burn method is being used by more and more projects now. Basically it's a good idea but it needs to be done carefully as deflating the token too aggressivly can lead to undesirable results.

You're right, pure economics principle, means of exchange is meant to be scarce but not over the top, i'm sure the luxcess team have this in mind, if the right percentage are been burnt every month, it will give value to the project properly
Pages:
Jump to: