Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRS] Criptoreal - A Brazilian Retail Coin [MasterNodes][Lyra2z] - page 28. (Read 19548 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I've filled the form and sent old coins.
72hours have passed.  There are still no coins in new wallet (CHCAVTMoZA8s6FBe2BnUskYne7yRUSj24o)

This is why we asked for an e-mail and you did not provide one.
The txid was duplicated.
It has been sent, please confirm.
Yes - received tham.
Thank you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
this looks a powerfull project, i believe this project will succes dev..
do you have bounty programs dev? i want participating in sosial media campaign..
Yes, Bounty program will start after e finish the swap from the old chain.
We'll keep the community posted Smiley
i will also wait for your bounty launch process but how about your swap ratio 1:1 or how?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you ,i have receive my CRS.Good project,support your opinion above.
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
72hours have passed.  There are still no coins in new wallet (CHCAVTMoZA8s6FBe2BnUskYne7yRUSj24o)

This is why we asked for an e-mail and you did not provide one.
The txid was duplicated.
It has been sent, please confirm.

do you have bounty programs dev? i want participating in sosial media campaign..

Yes, Bounty program will start after e finish the swap from the old chain.
We'll keep the community posted Smiley

Already heard from BitcoinLatina?
How do you compare Cryptoreal with BCL?

Hey chem96, honestly, never heard of them before.
We are not here to judge other projects, but since you asked me to compare, here is my humble opinion.

You know why I haven't heard of it? Because there is not a single piece of anything in Spanish or Portuguese, I believe that if your target market is Latina America, the least you can have, is a Spanish and/or Portuguese Whitepaper, a sp or pt facebook page, twitter account or anything, other than having the website poorly translated to our native languages.

You are a french translator, right? 
How would you feel about a project targeting France, helping the French, without a single piece of information in french?

Taking a quick look at their website, they do have a well elaborated site and are obviously trying to inspire trust by listing lots and lots of people and advisors.
Now, with all these "important" people advising and those corporate partners, couldn't it be possible to do a better job than bitshares?
Did they really had to name it Bitcoin-something? It's not even a bitcoin fork.

You see, here in Latin America it's 2009 when the topic is crypto, educating our people has been and will always be our main objective.
To mine, for instance, we changed to lyra2z so it's cheaper and easier on the overpriced-triple-taxed hardware we have.
For the retail sales, we adopted instasend so we can have near to real-time transactions with low fees.
For the security of our people we adopted privasend so each individual is free to transact with whoever he wants without censorship.

It seems to me, and I may be wrong, that they are marketing to foreigners more than worrying about the problems we actually have here in LATAM.

Other than that, we are 500 million people and I will be the first to support an honest coin, like Criptoreal, that comes to educate and help our people.

Thanks for the question Smiley

Hi ! Criptoreal is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Criptoreal with lyra2z algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4553
  • User     : YOUR_CRS_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=CRS

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4553 -u CPKqLVbhWVxWtPC5uBLYet4rfu41FHs3PC -p c=CRS
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4553 -u CPKqLVbhWVxWtPC5uBLYet4rfu41FHs3PC -p c=CRS

Peers list :

• addnode=54.37.205.229:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:18c5:2c5c:b9ce:5593]:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fd:287b:1ced:4098:22e6]:5511
  • addnode=145.239.85.200:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:78cf:809:c2e:435c:aadc]:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:2c91:3af1:f155:3699]:5511
  • addnode=149.56.111.178:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:4137:9e76:34fc:1fe9:93e0:aa34]:5511

That is great, thank you!

Activity: 68
I like this project, hope u all will be succes
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Already heard from BitcoinLatina? https://bitcoinlatina.org/
How do you compare Cryptoreal with BCL?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! Criptoreal is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Criptoreal with lyra2z algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4553
  • User     : YOUR_CRS_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=CRS

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4553 -u CPKqLVbhWVxWtPC5uBLYet4rfu41FHs3PC -p c=CRS
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4553 -u CPKqLVbhWVxWtPC5uBLYet4rfu41FHs3PC -p c=CRS

Peers list :

• addnode=54.37.205.229:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:18c5:2c5c:b9ce:5593]:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fd:287b:1ced:4098:22e6]:5511
  • addnode=145.239.85.200:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:78cf:809:c2e:435c:aadc]:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:2c91:3af1:f155:3699]:5511
  • addnode=149.56.111.178:5511
  • addnode=[2001:0:4137:9e76:34fc:1fe9:93e0:aa34]:5511
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
copper member

Looks great thank you.

Please contact us on telegram @CriptorealDev or Discord.

Thank you for the explanation. I partially agree with you that work is more important than identification. So I hope the team stays always active.  Wink

Just to clarify, since some questions regarding my answer were asked on our Discord.
What I meant is that we need to protect our personal safety above all, this has nothing to do with regulations or laws or being shut down by the government.

We are actually the only Cryptocurrency in Brazil in search for regulation.
Please have a look at this article regarding this on one of the most read magazines in the country:

https://epocanegocios.globo.com/Tecnologia/noticia/2018/01/nao-sei-o-que-acontecera-com-moedas-sem-regulacao-mas-o-fato-e-que-teremos-o-criptoreal.html

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best.

Activity: 56
Do you need Chinese translation?Chinese translation reserved.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Very interesting project. But just one question:
Why in "About Us" on the webpage there is no name? Who is the team? How to attract new investors if the team stays anonymous? This may scare new investors.
Tkx,

Hey, thanks for the question.
First of all, we are not here to "attract investors", there were no auctions, no ICO and no CFC.

Now, regarding you question, team personal details will be posted as soon as our legal advisors allow us to.

I know it may seem unreasonable for somebody who's not from Brazil, but through Criptoreal, we have launched a solution against corruption and intermediaries monopoly in our country (it's actually a DuoPoly here, we'll explain it on our next version of the WhitePaper), also crypto legislation has not been defined yet and, while we are anxious to "show our faces", we will not risk our personal safety at the moment.

Ultimately, right now, we prefer our community to judge us by our work instead of our faces, because we believe that actions speak louder than a couple of
 nice pictures on the website.  Wink

>>> MasterNode Update

You can check CRS Masternode Stats on Masternode Online here:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/CRS/

Thank you for the explanation. I partially agree with you that work is more important than identification. So I hope the team stays always active.  Wink

copper member
Why in "About Us" on the webpage there is no name? Who is the team? How to attract new investors if the team stays anonymous? This may scare new investors.
Tkx,

Hey, thanks for the question.
First of all, we are not here to "attract investors", there were no auctions, no ICO and no CFC.

Now, regarding you question, team personal details will be posted as soon as our legal advisors allow us to.

I know it may seem unreasonable for somebody who's not from Brazil, but through Criptoreal, we have launched a solution against corruption and intermediaries monopoly in our country (it's actually a DuoPoly here, we'll explain it on our next version of the WhitePaper), also crypto legislation has not been defined yet and, while we are anxious to "show our faces", we will not risk our personal safety at the moment.

Ultimately, right now, we prefer our community to judge us by our work instead of our faces, because we believe that actions speak louder than a couple of
 nice pictures on the website.  Wink

>>> MasterNode Update

You can check CRS Masternode Stats on Masternode Online here:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/CRS/

Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Tkx,
copper member
Good coin!
But need more activites and promo from dev!

We are looking forward to have more promo activities as soon as the Swap process is finished on the 15th.

Maybe you don't know, but we'll be sponsoring an e-Sports championship in Brazil on March.

And here is the promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a11UjF3ANaA

Mn   教程有吗?

A Masternode tutorial is posted on our Discord: join here

Thank you!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Is the algorithm suitable for AMD miner or is better with Nvidea?
What speed are you getting speed using AMD RX580 please?

I think it will be hard to make some profit with this algo on AMD cards...
But try it and we can compare our hashrate.

Only 360kh/s using RX570   Sad

I have 3226 kh/s with gtx 1080 TI. So forget AMD for this algo...
Ok
Thanks for the reply
Is the algorithm suitable for AMD miner or is better with Nvidea?
What speed are you getting speed using AMD RX580 please?

I think it will be hard to make some profit with this algo on AMD cards...
But try it and we can compare our hashrate.

Only 360kh/s using RX570   Sad

I have 3226 kh/s with gtx 1080 TI. So forget AMD for this algo...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Good coin!
But need more activites and promo from dev!
Pages:
Jump to: