Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin - [19 Feb 2018] - Update - page 3. (Read 153096 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We are doing our best to get the wallet/chain fixed, we forked this coin to exempt the 1m stolen cryptsy wallets, right now we are solving one last thing regarding sync issues. Once we have this done we will be focusing all our efforts in getting the wallet updated in Bitrrex/Cryptopia . We will also talk with Bill from Bittrex and see what he can do regarding the previous ticket response that Dean posted.

Best,
CryptCoin Team
Thank you so much for your work. We are waiting with impatience - this coin will live and prosper.
Activity: 44
We are doing our best to get the wallet/chain fixed, we forked this coin to exempt the 1m stolen cryptsy wallets, right now we are solving one last thing regarding sync issues. Once we have this done we will be focusing all our efforts in getting the wallet updated in Bitrrex/Cryptopia . We will also talk with Bill from Bittrex and see what he can do regarding the previous ticket response that Dean posted.

Best,
CryptCoin Team
Activity: 4
Bittrex finally replied to my ticket raised over 2 months ago

“This coin was completely removed from our system. We communicated that the wallet would be removed by way of email and the wallet itself was marked for removal.

These coins can no longer be recovered as the wallet has been removed.

Best Regards,

Sierra @ Bittrex”
Finally this coin will rest in peace. No more bs from scammer devs with bs promises for 3 years. lol 3 years and not even a working wallet. Biggest liars
WALLET is up and working nice ninja Launch

From Bittrex? Just logged in and see

“Delisted - Broken blockchain/wallet”
Activity: 9

“This coin was completely removed from our system. We communicated that the wallet would be removed by way of email and the wallet itself was marked for removal.

Best Regards,

Sierra @ Bittrex”
Finally this coin will rest in peace. No more bs from scammer devs with bs promises for 3 years. lol 3 years and not even a working wallet. Biggest liars
WALLET is up and working nice ninja Launch
Activity: 21

Best Regards,

Sierra @ Bittrex”

Best Regards,

Sierra @ Bittrex”
Activity: 9
We are having some fixes to do to the wallet to ensure a smooth fork. Please be patient as we might release new wallets soon.

Also, the source code will be released as well after everything is set from our side.

Thanks everyone

CryptCoin Team

Awesome this is good news. Thank you for your work Cryptcoin Team Smiley
sounds good, but have heard this all before, KeyCoin, GLYPH, PROM e.t.c.. yeah I been around a while.....I still have old wallet.dat files on this coin as well as several other coins from my mining/staking days. a real working wallet would be good as of now or is this gonna be ninja'ed again so you can accumulate. I like the "we might release new wallets soon",
I’ve noticed Bittrex has now updated their wallet withdrawal information.

Before it said Wallet Disabled. Now it shows “Delisted - Broken blockchain/wallet”
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 6
We are having some fixes to do to the wallet to ensure a smooth fork. Please be patient as we might release new wallets soon.

Also, the source code will be released as well after everything is set from our side.

Thanks everyone

CryptCoin Team

Awesome this is good news. Thank you for your work Cryptcoin Team Smiley

Thanks everyone

CryptCoin Team
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Dear all friend
When trading in https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRYPT_BTC for all member!
Now, i see:
Market Paused
In maintenance at the Devs request pending update
Thanks

Yes, see above re: new wallet release. It will stay in maintenance mode until the exchange updates to the new wallet.

Having said that, I would also suggest waiting to install the new wallet yourself until the devs release the source code for verification.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Dear all friend
When trading in https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRYPT_BTC for all member!
Now, i see:
Market Paused
In maintenance at the Devs request pending update
Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Announcement !
01/01/2018

Dear community,

Happy new year everyone !

We just underwent a fork, it's for security purposes, and because we noticed a few months ago that all the cryptsy wallets were moved into a single wallet, which is worth 1m coins, and this act is considered theft and we condemn that, so in the new fork that wallet is exempted.

Please note that from now on, everyone should be using these new wallets:
https://www.megaupload.us/1jzE/cryptcoin-qt.zip  win
https://www.megaupload.us/1jzD/cryptocoin-ubuntu.tgz linux

Also since we are on the new chain now, and also Cryptopia is on board and they updated their wallets, please refrain from OTC trades using the old wallets.

We are in talks with Bittrex now to update their wallets and allow withdrawals, please help us to contact them as well since their support team is slow in responding. Our support case # to reference is # #558356

Look forward to exciting updates in the future

Sincerely,

CryptCoin Team.

I see only binary files. Where do I get the source code?
mee too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

Announcement !
01/01/2018

Dear community,

We just underwent a fork, it's for security purposes, and because we noticed a few months ago that all the cryptsy wallets were moved into a single wallet, which is worth 1m coins, and this act is considered theft and we condemn that, so in the new fork that wallet is exempted.

https://www.megaupload.us/1jzE/cryptcoin-qt.zip  win
https://www.megaupload.us/1jzD/cryptocoin-ubuntu.tgz linux

Also since we are on the new chain now, and also Cryptopia is on board and they updated their wallets, please refrain from OTC trades using the old wallets.

We are in talks with Bittrex now to update their wallets and allow withdrawals, please help us to contact them as well since their support team is slow in responding. Our support case # to reference is # #558356

Sincerely,

CryptCoin Team.

I see only binary files. Where do I get the source code?
Activity: 7
Great news to kick off the new year! Hopefully things gets moving again for this coin this year.

Announcement !
01/01/2018

Dear community,

Coming soon

Sincerely,

CryptCoin Team.

So guys, if I have some coins on bittrex, is there any way of me ever getting it out since wallet is offline?

U mean Cryptopia. There is no Crypt on Bittrex.

The Project is dead or not ?  Roll Eyes

Nope it used to be on bittrex, and I have some left on my bittrex wallet but their wallet is offline so cant withdraw.

I think you should send a request to the bittrex support and wait for them to get back at you.

Hi guys,

Hoping you can help me, I have CRYPT on bittrex from 2014, but it shows all the coins as there however, it says wallet offline - wallet no longer operational, withdrawals or deposits cannot be processed.

I have tried raising a ticket almost a month ago with no reply. Has anyone had any luck?
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
I have just found it. There have been applied for patience where i look.
Activity: 7
So guys, if I have some coins on bittrex, is there any way of me ever getting it out since wallet is offline?

Nope it used to be on bittrex, and I have some left on my bittrex wallet but their wallet is offline so cant withdraw.

I think you should send a request to the bittrex support and wait for them to get back at you.

Yep, done that. I think the dev needs to contact them to enable it. Been accumulating this coin for years.
Looks like someone else been too.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Pages:
Jump to: