Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 15. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Ok Ok everybody knows that  this coin is dead, but I've got one question, who's  still mining this shit ? .Any suggestions ? Grin
I still mining Cheesy  now i have 200k crypt i 2 walltes Cheesy
The pump is coming Cheesy

No one can see how many Crypt I hold still at the address I listed a long time ago. This is a working solution to Anon my Address is from Cryptsy and only shows the incoming coin I mined and none that I bought, and I even sent a donation to the Devs to prove that when Cryptsy sent them, they went from my account but from a different wallet proving no one could add up my wallet total. Working Anon, but housed at Cryptsy.
Cryptsy splits coins in different wallets, last Mintpal was doing the same as far as i remember, just before the scam  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Ok Ok everybody knows that  this coin is dead, but I've got one question, who's  still mining this shit ? .Any suggestions ? Grin

No one can see how many Crypt I hold still at the address I listed a long time ago. This is a working solution to Anon my Address is from Cryptsy and only shows the incoming coin I mined and none that I bought, and I even sent a donation to the Devs to prove that when Cryptsy sent them, they went from my account but from a different wallet proving no one could add up my wallet total. Working Anon, but housed at Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1223
There is no 6 btc wall at Cryptsy, this is the real end  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Clever, huh?
CRYPT leaving the crypt for Halloween. MOON SOON!!11!!!1  Shocked Grin
legendary
Crypt website is offline...
Activity: 90

till you have such many coins it won't pump be sure
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Really nice words to say:

"Donate to put a smile on my face Smiley "

ehehehe i will donate a bullit
Activity: 74

Cool
Activity: 584
Merit: 250

Srsly  i dont know. Its funny because its totally retarded  Grin
legendary
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
Really nice words to say:

"Donate to put a smile on my face Smiley "
Crypto Collector
After all this whales fucked up this all markets, no more moons will be available to land...Only mud!
Crypto Collector
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Devs are sooooo active.
Pages:
Jump to: