Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 2. (Read 512546 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
It was mindfox that did not deliver. Had he delivered the coin would have went up again. Now with new management and dev lets see where this will go.

newbie ,you only post at this crypt threat ,
and it was not mindfox , there is a reason why he left .
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I want CRYPT to create a miracle!

MSY u should purchase source code  Crypt with the DEV  Cheesy
I would like to open the team will come back, believe me! Perhaps the recent 2015 maybe. Who knows? Wait and see!

The Team Dumped during the Attious Ruse. If they come back it is only because they didn't get enough of your money the first time. The Team told us they would go after the Fraud perpetrators, well the easiest way to do this would have been to go to the Exchanges and Freeze the accounts during an investigation. This didn't happen, either the Team couldn't figure out how to contact the Exchanges that their coin was listed on or they were in on it since they would be investigating themselves. To see how fast Crypt was listed on Cryptsy when other coins sit in a Voting stage for months and still don't get in. Oh but that is to say they voted on Crypt being added when there was no vote. Their cronies at Cryptsy listed it in a hurry.

Most of the Crypt is now held by the Devs since they never stopped mining. They can pump the coin with ease. And use your BTC they took during the dump to do so. They will announce something spectacular and pump then dump. Most people will just sell during the pump though and never buy back in so this will bite them in the ass if it does happen.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
copper member
Activity: 755
Merit: 110

I would like to open the team will come back, believe me! Perhaps the recent 2015 maybe. Who knows? Wait and see!
legendary
Activity: 1223

copper member
cryptsy bittrex  poloniex
copper member
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
More buy @ Cryptsy pls  Cheesy
Someone is crazy with Crypt today  Cheesy

That was me selling I dumped 10K on them and knocked over their silly walls.
More buy @ Cryptsy pls  Cheesy
Someone is crazy with Crypt today  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
wah, i see the regulars are here again Cheesy

you'd almost get tempted to buy more crypt..  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1223
Coin without DEV activitity is growing up. It's amazing... Cool
i actually bought 62 more crypt yesterday placing my wall Grin
I'm holding aswel, its nicer being able to hope for a pump then just to follow along as a non investor  Cheesy
Here we go, another decent buy on bittrex.
i actually bought 62 more crypt yesterday placing my wall Grin
I'm holding aswel, its nicer being able to hope for a pump then just to follow along as a non investor  Cheesy
someone is buying here, i placed a wall yesterday in front of the existing wall.
When he noticed my "wall" he decreased his existing wall and placed more buy orders in front of mine.
Adding up all buy orders to that price shows the same amount of crypt that was in his one large wall.
So he realy wants to buy crypt.
Dat guy is a bit stupid or has inside info or wants to play alone on Crypt market  Cool

be greatfull there are still ppl buying here Smiley
keeps this forum alive  Grin
Well no point to sell at this point imo  Cheesy
someone is buying here, i placed a wall yesterday in front of the existing wall.
When he noticed my "wall" he decreased his existing wall and placed more buy orders in front of mine.
Adding up all buy orders to that price shows the same amount of crypt that was in his one large wall.
Dat guy is a bit stupid or has inside info or wants to play alone on Crypt market  Cool

be greatfull there are still ppl buying here Smiley
keeps this forum alive  Grin
you still play crypt , with your 1 crypt  Tongue

crypt have maybe no dev but if you look at the date when he logged in and the dat from Dan (atsecure) same date lol
who knows   Grin

I agree, 1 crypt or 100k crypt you still play crypt!  Cheesy
Activity: 593
you still play crypt , with your 1 crypt  Tongue

crypt have maybe no dev but if you look at the date when he logged in and the dat from Dan (atsecure) same date lol
who knows   Grin
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector

and nsa looks like you dont want that crypt go's up !!

I only have ONE Crypt that one guy send me another day in here LOL
You can check that

I confirm  Smiley

Tks!

Now im playing only with ripple and BTC
Pages:
Jump to: