Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 72. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
people what are you waiting for, can you give me a brief says ?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
of course it will break 250k, you guys just need to chill. quality doesn't come over night, MF is taking his time to ensure quality, he won't release half-assed code just because we all are impatient.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
CRYPT is really different. The holders are so stubborn and believe in something big. I am holding too and I am hoping for some miracle. Maybe it will happen, maybe not but one thing is sure. This has been a hell of a ride. Truly amazing. Any other coin would have dropped to sub 1k long time ago but CRYPT is holding on. Sometimes I start believing in this miracle. Could it indeed break 250k again? Who knows. I think this is all a planned game. Too shady and I love it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
And I will buy ..at 5k..  Tongue

Then I will buy at 5,001  Cheesy

*clever .gif*
legendary
Activity: 1029
And I will buy ..at 5k..  Tongue
Activity: 20
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Put it this way. When Mindfox releases Anon and dev team releases Commander, does anyone really think the price will remain the same? It can only go up, so just a waiting game IMO. To the end, for better or for worse, till death do us part.
legendary
Activity: 1029
fuck this shit!!!! fuck!
legendary
I bought back in too Grin Sold at 13k and bought back at 11781 haha. Of course I am in it until the end. That's what I have been saying since the Atiious FUD started. Gambling like I said before today. This will go up soon. Thanks for the cheap extra coins.
I've committed.  I'm going to ride it out, it will be back up soon...i hope Smiley
legendary
Hold tight ladies and gents.  Or sell and help me stock up Smiley
I have held too long and after seeing the dumps now I sold too. Might even break 10k soon.

Edit: Cryptsy hit 9k lol
Hold tight ladies and gents.  Or sell and help me stock up Smiley
legendary
That's it for me too. I sold. Too bad. On to the next one indeed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thanks devs... Good job on this coin I had a lot of hope with Mindfox but you can see this is going to shit. Key will be what Crypt should of been.... On to the next.
legendary
Dumps on Cryptsy... hit 10602 Smiley People losing patience and hope.

Edit: Mintpal dumps now too...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
OMG! weak pussy hands start to dig in:). Just behave like MEN do...girls, or go to key cloak or whatsoever...
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
I feel that the developers of this coin owe me for making me wait so long.  I think they should buy back my 1304 coins right now.  I want 4 BTC for them.  Mining costs, electricity, appreciation on my investment, my time and patience, and all around general effort.

For 5 BTC I will not post in this topic again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
AGREED!!! Good work NSA keep digging until an update can be given. That's what will fix this. Not hard....
legendary
NSA360 might have actually found the real Mindfox. Interesting. And the source code looks legit. Early implementation of Crypt probably.
Pages:
Jump to: