Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPTO] CryptoCoin - Cryptonight Superfast - No Premine 🚀🚀🚀🌍🌈 - page 3. (Read 1606 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 5
Got the MacOS wallet compiled and it looks great Grin

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Wallet Restore height to 0 worked.
Thank you!
Hello!

I got a problem, my wallet says it's up to date, but the coins mined on Letshash.it don't show up at all...
Used correct address to mine... pool payments went out, saw txids, wallet just won't actually sync.

Also, FYI Kaspersky has a big problem with it...

Hi!

Yeah the fix for that is to go into settings -> info -> change wallet restore height to 0.

And yes antivirus programs always have issues with crypto software.
Activity: 58
Hello!

I got a problem, my wallet says it's up to date, but the coins mined on Letshash.it don't show up at all...
Used correct address to mine... pool payments went out, saw txids, wallet just won't actually sync.

Also, FYI Kaspersky has a big problem with it...
An investment of hashing power is still an investment. So I'll ask again, why did you post this announcement thread?

Because I'm a computer science student and cryptocurrency enthusiast who made a coin with my college friends? those who like it can come join a community for good times and learning, and those who don't like it are free to get lost!
Activity: 2
An investment of hashing power is still an investment. So I'll ask again, why did you post this announcement thread?
New to bitcointalk, created this account so I could warn people not to waste their time with this coin.

It looked interesting so I joined the Discord, and in the trading channel the lead developer was saying that €1k is too expensive to get the coin listed on an exchange. I think it goes without saying, €1,000 is not very much money when you're developing a new coin, so I said "If you're serious about the coin, €1k is like a pence to a pound".

The developer, when responding to my concern that he isn't serious about the coin, does he say something reasonable? For example, "Yes I'm serious about the coin and as time goes on, paying money to have the coin listed on exchanges will not be as much of an obstacle in the near future." Or anything like that? Does he attempt to assure me, the investor, that I should invest? No. He asks me if I'm a developer and what coins I've made, then I said "We're talking about CryptoCoin and I'm not developing CrpytoCoin, you are." He kicked me from the Discord server.

So even though it's clear that this developer isn't prepared to answer questions, I will ask this. Why did you post on this forum if you're not ready for public release and have no interest in fielding questions and concerns from investors?

Listen Mr. Bigshot investor, I am not trying to sell you anything, I am not looking for investment, read the announcement if you are unsure what the project is about, thanks.
Activity: 2
New to bitcointalk, created this account so I could warn people not to waste their time with this coin.

It looked interesting so I joined the Discord, and in the trading channel the lead developer was saying that €1k is too expensive to get the coin listed on an exchange. I think it goes without saying, €1,000 is not very much money when you're developing a new coin, so I said "If you're serious about the coin, €1k is like a pence to a pound".

The developer, when responding to my concern that he isn't serious about the coin, does he say something reasonable? For example, "Yes I'm serious about the coin and as time goes on, paying money to have the coin listed on exchanges will not be as much of an obstacle in the near future." Or anything like that? Does he attempt to assure me, the investor, that I should invest? No. He asks me if I'm a developer and what coins I've made, then I said "We're talking about CryptoCoin and I'm not developing CrpytoCoin, you are." He kicked me from the Discord server.

So even though it's clear that this developer isn't prepared to answer questions, I will ask this. Why did you post on this forum if you're not ready for public release and have no interest in fielding questions and concerns from investors?

Edit: To clarify, by investor, I'm referring to the investment of GPU hashing.
Cool man see you later

No, you won't. When CryptoCoin fails, you most assuredly will not be seeing me later. Wink

It's already a success, my goal was to create a coin and learn some stuff, mission accomplished, see you later pal
Activity: 4
Cool man see you later

No, you won't. When CryptoCoin fails, you most assuredly will not be seeing me later. Wink
Activity: 3
Is it profitable to use this?
You made a new account to say that? did you even read the description of the project?

Here's how it is, we made the project to learn, we posted it here so if people want to mine it or get involved they can, we are not promising to get anyone rich, we don't have a plan apart from just building the coin and it's supporting software so we can learn about software development. If you want to know who we are, well if you want to know who I am, all you need to do is look at my github account, other people working on the project are fellow students and people who have joined us from the bitcoin community.

I came here to look for a new altcoin to put some GPUs on and CryptoCoin looked interesting, but with that kind of attitude just because someone asks legitimate questions, I can take my hash power eslewhere. I thought it looked good but a coin is only as good as the emotional stability of its developers.

Cool man see you later
You made a new account to say that? did you even read the description of the project?

Here's how it is, we made the project to learn, we posted it here so if people want to mine it or get involved they can, we are not promising to get anyone rich, we don't have a plan apart from just building the coin and it's supporting software so we can learn about software development. If you want to know who we are, well if you want to know who I am, all you need to do is look at my github account, other people working on the project are fellow students and people who have joined us from the bitcoin community.

I came here to look for a new altcoin to put some GPUs on and CryptoCoin looked interesting, but with that kind of attitude just because someone asks legitimate questions, I can take my hash power eslewhere. I thought it looked good but a coin is only as good as the emotional stability of its developers.
Then I can only say that it is a rubbish project. Please do not publish it casually. You have to study and research. You can study it slowly on your home computer. . . . It was dead one day after it was released. . . Don't release virtual currency without technology

Excuse me, the best way to learn in programming is by trial and error, the code we forked was a mess so we are forking a different coin that has better source code, and you are just upset because we won't be doing a coin swap after only mining for a couple of hours.

Don't worry about it, now you have a good start and it's looking good. But you need more structure and more information about future plans for the coin and background info about the founder and other people working on it. It's too easy to say "we want a coin that is easy to use" because everyone says that, so what makes Crypto unique? Also, are there going to be problems caused by using such a name as "Crypto"?

Then I can only say that it is a rubbish project. Please do not publish it casually. You have to study and research. You can study it slowly on your home computer. . . . It was dead one day after it was released. . . Don't release virtual currency without technology

Excuse me, the best way to learn in programming is by trial and error, the code we forked was a mess so we are forking a different coin that has better source code, and you are just upset because we won't be doing a coin swap after only mining for a couple of hours.

Don't worry about it, now you have a good start and it's looking good. But you need more structure and more information about future plans for the coin and background info about the founder and other people working on it. It's too easy to say "we want a coin that is easy to use" because everyone says that, so what makes Crypto unique? Also, are there going to be problems caused by using such a name as "Crypto"?
Activity: 1
Merit: 1

Activity: 215
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: