Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool - page 54. (Read 25319 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
March 19, 2018, 04:38:00 AM
One question, I just want to know if I understand it correctly:

If I will trade one Altcoin with low volume against another Altcoin with low volume, and there are most likely no other ASKs/BIDs on this pair (just in case ...), do I understand it correctly that these coins are traded in background against BTC/ETH with the Liquidity Aggregator to prevent my order stuck forever?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
Trading cross-rates among coins directly is something to look forward to, but volume is going to be a big problem.
I don't really like the UI in the picture though, hope something change, make it look more professional.
STeX has ability to connect different skins and layouts.
There are no single UI good for all, so we designed the UI framework with the ability to be tuned by the users to their own needs.
Hope you will like it after Beta release.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
March 19, 2018, 03:35:19 AM
Most difficult question since project's start for me... Smiley

But jokes aside, you could make an awesome contest out of it. It'd also be a good promotion for the last weeks of the ICO, like a community event where you're looking for a name. Maybe a vote and some rewards for the best suggestions. Just an idea Smiley

I bet community would come up with lots of great names, people love this kind of contests. This also brings me to inevitable question - will there be any kind of bounty for supporters? Social media promotion, bitcointalk signature or blog/video campaign?

We could call him "Nick" thats would be cool

LoL Grin
March 18, 2018, 03:03:47 PM
what are the fees? if no A2A held what would be the fee?
Without the A2A token fees will be market average. Lower than bittrex, 0.2% or 0.1% in most popular crosses.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 06:19:20 PM
We could call him "Nick" thats would be cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
March 18, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

Haha, I can relate to that  Cheesy
This is also pleasing, as the project is massive, and if this is your most difficult problem to solve, gg  Grin

But jokes aside, you could make an awesome contest out of it. It'd also be a good promotion for the last weeks of the ICO, like a community event where you're looking for a name. Maybe a vote and some rewards for the best suggestions. Just an idea Smiley
March 18, 2018, 04:24:09 PM
I indeed have a most important question: what's the name of the cute yellow STeX guy?

Is this your new mascot like the one from Binance? Yours is more adorable though Cheesy

It's an avatar of the project's soul. Now I noticed, there is no special name for it yet.
I think "STeX EXCHANGE" - that's how we think about it..
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
March 18, 2018, 03:59:04 PM
I indeed have a most important question: what's the name of the cute yellow STeX guy?

Is this your new mascot like the one from Binance? Yours is more adorable though Cheesy

March 18, 2018, 02:59:20 PM
I hope there will be community voting with the A2A tokens for new coin listings?
Sure, we will have such system in place in between Beta and final release.

Community voting is already proven system on several exchanges, very good idea. Beside this voting, how will you be choosing coins for listing? Recently lots of new, less popular but solid coins have hard time to get in big exchanges because it costs a lot or very big community is required. Do you consider listing such coins if devs will submit a request for example?

DEV teams will have no problem adding tokens to STeX if they wish.
Clear procedure will be available after Beta release.
March 18, 2018, 02:20:41 PM
what are the fees? if no A2A held what would be the fee?
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
Trading cross-rates among coins directly is something to look forward to, but volume is going to be a big problem.
I don't really like the UI in the picture though, hope something change, make it look more professional.
I think STEX's UI interface and operation are better than existing exchanges, and everyone in my group thinks the UI interface is awesome.
Activity: 88
March 18, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
Activity: 114
March 18, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
I hope there will be community voting with the A2A tokens for new coin listings?

Community voting is already proven system on several exchanges, very good idea. Beside this voting, how will you be choosing coins for listing? Recently lots of new, less popular but solid coins have hard time to get in big exchanges because it costs a lot or very big community is required. Do you consider listing such coins if devs will submit a request for example?

Vote system is good, this will attract many coin holders to register to the STEX exchange to vote。
And I hope to have a referral system that can get several A2A coins for each referral user, which can quickly attract a large number of users to register
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
March 18, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

March 18, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
March 18, 2018, 08:34:30 AM
March 18, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
To start, how many tokens and coins will be available at the open of the Exchange?
At the moment of the release it will be 5 coins listed and 5 new coins will be added weekly untill 100 coins will not be listed with 9900 direct crosses.
On May 1, 2018 it should be 30 coins and 870 trading crosses
Before Beta release in July, 70 coins must be supported with 4830 direct trading crosses.
March 17, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
Nice to see new annoucement thread. Have to ask if there will be any limits for btc/eth or any other coins withdrawal on your platform? Also is KYC planned for users?
There will be some limits at the beginning, but they must be changed to 100 BTC for the approved accounts and PRO accounts will have no limits at all.
Most of the KYC procedures we have will be helping users to protect their funds.
Also, you can use STeX anonymously.
March 18, 2018, 07:21:22 AM
To start, how many tokens and coins will be available at the open of the Exchange?
March 18, 2018, 06:44:56 AM
100 BTC sounds like enough Smiley Another thing, since you mentioned security, what do you think about using hardware wallets to store funds instead storing them on exchange's wallet? I know a lot of decentralized exchanges implements this kind of solution and I wonder if this could be even possible on STeX.
The safest way (theoretically) is the cold wallet. I am sure at some point we will see a great hack of one of the hardware wallets.
At the same time, properly encrypted system, even hot and connected to the internet, can be unhackable if you do things right.
The example is bitcoin system itself.
On the exchange we replicate the same level of security.
Pages:
Jump to: