Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★CryptoBridge★BCO★🔹Gateway to BitShares 📈RELEASED NOW BETA🔹 - page 6. (Read 95033 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
DEX asking for KYC? Roll Eyes

Urgent Announcement: Terms of Service & Identity Verification Requirements

The key information which needs the most visibility is that US users will need to supply verification of their identity (KYC) and all users will need to accept our terms of service before March 7, 2019 (UTC 0:00).

An attractive offer for new coins:

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I dont know what to say.I have just withdraw 290 suqa from them.Transaction fee was 49 suqa and that was deduct from 290 suqa.Last time fee was 5 suqa.I haved some xzc and I have converted them to that suqa.So I will never ever go to cryptobridge.I have just deleted them from my PC.

Wow, 49 SUQA fee, that's like 10 cents, how can anyone afford such expensive withdrawal fee...

why is price of BCO so low? Sad Sad Sad

Because people are selling and not enough people buying to keep price up.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
why is price of BCO so low? Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
The bots are a scourge for the coins, the only thing they do is lower the price. Why do not they prevent bots from working in CB?
There are bots in all exchanges, they affect the market in the short term but in a longer timeframe they are unnoticeable.

There is not a single exchange that works without bots. Many traders use the APIs and configure their own bots.
Activity: 29
I dont know what to say.I have just withdraw 290 suqa from them.Transaction fee was 49 suqa and that was deduct from 290 suqa.Last time fee was 5 suqa.I haved some xzc and I have converted them to that suqa.So I will never ever go to cryptobridge.I have just deleted them from my PC.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
The bots are a scourge for the coins, the only thing they do is lower the price. Why do not they prevent bots from working in CB?
There are bots in all exchanges, they affect the market in the short term but in a longer timeframe they are unnoticeable.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Activity: 195
EXCL Coin Official Developer
To devs: CryptoBridge has superb support, we had super fast core updates with them. Fully recommended exchange

To traders: keep in mind you can trade there EXCL not only vs BTC/ETH but laos other pairs ie native BCO coins - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.EXCL_BRIDGE.BCO which make you get % of trade fees of the exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Do the Crypto Bridge support bench32 address (Segwit), with prefix 'bc1'.
If the CB do support it, I will safely move my BTC with bc1-prefix to CB later days.
Activity: 3
If this concept will not work, then what will the process to get back our investment?
Activity: 265
Hi Cryptobridge,
I just notice that the Bridgecoin BCO Bitcore BTX pair is not anymore available to trade on Cryptobridge.
Is there any reason for that ?
Activity: 12
where is the deposit LCC
account de34
address MQTq7SAcbHxvuo4mDE83a3EBqTuSTdULtC
a4514401c47f9a244bf5b9a40d1a02ba9832df601b86a381396c2bc94d8beca2
Hash   a4514401c47f9a244bf5b9a40d1a02ba9832df601b86a381396c2bc94d8beca2
Block Height   1563659 :8 (2657 confirmations)
Block Date/Time   2019-02-05 09:16:47
Total Output   249.7072986 LCC
Fees   0.00019 LCC

Thank you for submitting a ticket! Your Email has been received and someone will be replying to you ASAP.
Here is you Ticket ID for your records: 50747
Ticketing process:
- We handle tickets in the order they are received.
- Normal reply time is 48-72 hours for common issues. Expect more time if it's more complex.
- If your ticket has been submitted on the weekend or during a holiday you could expect a slight delay.
- We reply to all tickets so no need to submit more then one as this WILL slow down the process further for all users. No one wants that.
- Often times an issue could be resolved naturally so if this does occur, please notify our team on discord so they can close out the ticket. This will help speed up reply time for all users.

people talked and i did not listen Sad exchange shit  Angry loss of time and money
tech support died...
Activity: 1
To follow cryptobridge stats, profits an trades => go to =>

https://bco.cryptobridge.io/home
Activity: 114
Merit: 39
We've updated our response to absolve us from any further responsibility.

https://crypto-bridge.org/2019/02/05/azart-update/
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 23
That sucks that it got hacked. Glad to be a part of the new post though! Looking forward to the new year and enjoying watching onions grow. Good luck, thanks
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
We have published our official response:

How much was the damage?

There are only 0.077 BTC in buy orders, I assume it was not much diferent before double spend.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
25 January I bought 200k Azart coins, and I still waiting them at my wallet.
~
You should create your support ticket, and send it to Crypto Bridge team.
Here is a guide steps from Crypto Bridge team, which I got from their Discord channel:
Contact support by sending them an email at [email protected]. Please include the following info in your reply:
UserName, Date of issue, TXID, CoinName, Address used and any additional info that would help our support staff to replicate the issue.
You can visit their Discord channel to get more fastly support via the link: https://discordapp.com/invite/H6Qt2dQ

I'v already create ticket and no response, will try get them at discord

We have published our official response:

Pages:
Jump to: