Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥Cryptocup-World Cup Prediction Game With Customizable ERC 721 Tokens🚀 - page 4. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
is a world championship game that takes place once in four years? or is this a tote for the World Cup? and if it is for the World Cup, how can the price be kept from falling?

We are launching the game for this Wolrd Cup. But we will also launch Champions League, NFL, NBA, e-games tournaments in the future.

What do you mean by "price be kept from falling?"

Activity: 6
I Am New Here And I Want to know How can be manipulating and fraud are avoided in World Cup game betting through CryptoCup?

As Cryptocup operates in the Ethereum blockchain, the game is completely transparent and unalterable. Every core aspect of a betting system (like the points calculation or the prize splitting) is done through a smart contract to avoid manipulation and fraud.
How will CryptoCup maintain the regulations of the sports industry?

Hi, please, be more specific with the question to be able to answer it
Activity: 1
Are Cryptocup token exchangeable between the users and will take any charge for it?

Hi Suili

Yes! The tokens are interchangable. CryptoCup tokens are ERC721 compliant and we'll provide a native marketplace on our website so players can speculate.

Hope to see you play!
Nico
Since World Cup has potential influences in the gaming industry, CryptoCup is a wonderful concept in this sector.

Thanks man! We hope to make this game a lot of fun for everybody
What is your favorite team for this World Cup?
CryptoCup is an incredible innovation and also good news for the sports betting billionaire industry.

Thanks!!! We hope to be a fun way for our users to play and get rewarded from the Smart Contract with big prizes!
Activity: 112
Very nice idea, let's see how it works
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
An amazing step; hope it will be explored globally very rapidly and become very popular.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
people will be much interested in this project, because who does not want to earn money only with predictions.
Activity: 81
Are Cryptocup token exchangeable between the users and will take any charge for it?
Activity: 78
We hope as like World Cup other sports will take in the Ethereum blockchain based game betting technology for better and fair gaming event.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Now you can enjoy unlimited bets with cloud technology transactions in this year World Cup games betting.
Activity: 30
Is the database neutral on which the smart contract depends to work out?
Activity: 63
CryptoCup is indeed a complete package of World Cup game betting that consists of transparent, trusted and fair game betting. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
the concept is very unique, this project facilitate the people who await in the world cup game later, I hope this project runs according to the grace period, as seen in this month, the world cup has started approaching
copper member
Activity: 84
It is not clear what kind of prediticon I can make and how it will be defined who is winner. Who can said that my prediction was correct or incorrect? How this mechanism is working?

P/S Your website is unavailalbe.
Website unavailable? I Am On Now On This Website.I Can't See Any Problem.Check Your Internet Connection.
copper member
Activity: 84
From that very early 19th Century’s horse betting to today’s World Cup betting; undoubtedly sports betting is an important fact and CryptoCup has filled all the laps and gaps which will be proved in the World Cup game betting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
It is not clear what kind of prediticon I can make and how it will be defined who is winner. Who can said that my prediction was correct or incorrect? How this mechanism is working?

P/S Your website is unavailalbe.
Activity: 75
CryptoCup is an automatic system, so need any central party to operate and thus offers clear, decent game betting in World Cup.
Pages:
Jump to: