Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 38. (Read 42971 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I read in other threads you provide good security, what exactly it means?
Activity: 189
Merit: 10

BLOCKCHAIN WORLD ELITE KEEP JOINING E-CHAT

Many of our users, supporters, and investors point out our strong advising team. We are happy to bring recognition to our innovative, first decentralized messaging multi-task platform through connections with well-known figures of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world.

Johan Stael von Holstein, a Swedish-based Blockchain enthusiast, who is well-known for lecturing on Internet privacy, cryptocurrency, entrepreneurship, and social media has become a valuable part of our advising team.

Mr. Holstein has been a CEO at Wakopa Eagle AB & Speed Ventures for 22 years already. In addition to being the founder of this company, Johan is also actively supporting and mentoring various Blockchain startups. He is a seed investor of more than a dozen of projects, including e-Chat.

Dear friends, let’s welcome our new board member and get ready for the Third Round of e-Chat ICO that starts on January 8, 2018!
oh, I miss new advisor! Congratulations, 22 years for blockchain sphere - huge experience
Activity: 109

Hi, guys. Today can I buy tokens with 30% bonus offer?
yep, as I understood 30% until February 15

No, till January 15th
I'm sorry for disinformation, now will be more attentive.
Activity: 84
e-Chat is a promising startup that has already run a series of ICO rounds and managed to get love and appreciation from millions of users, followers, and investors from all over the world. The third round of ICO starts on January 8th and lasts until February 15, 2018! This is the first ICO run by the e-Chat team that provides the system of flexible discounts throughout the whole presale period.

Depending on the day of the coming ICO, ECHT tokens are sold with a different discount, starting from the most favorable deals in the first days and ending up with a bigger price paid for 1 ECHT.
- January 8-15, 1 ECHT costs $1.05 (30% discount).
- January 16-21, 1 ECHT costs $1.125 (25% discount).
- January 22-31, 1 ECHT costs $1.20 (20% discount).
- February 1-8, 1 ECHT costs $1.275 (15% discount).
- February 8-15, 1 ECHT costs $1.35 (10% discount).
The e-Chat team has prepared a big plan of activities for the coming ICO that will please both the users and the investors. One of the plans is the coming redesign of the app. The e-Chat designers and software engineers worked hard to bring life the enhanced functionality and intuit interface. To get to know how the e-Chat app will look like, click here.

You are welcome to download the application on Google Play or App Store. e-Chat is the application of the future, as well as the best product of its class: the first decentralized messenger with built-in cryptowallet.

The multifunctional e-Chat platform meets many different needs, it's not just an instant messenger, it's a next-generation video communication platform, which allows full-HD group video calls with a high connection speed.
video communication platform? plz more info about it!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

Hey, has someone screenshots of the new redesigned app?

You can download it and see by yourself!
e-Chat is a promising startup that has already run a series of ICO rounds and managed to get love and appreciation from millions of users, followers, and investors from all over the world. The third round of ICO starts on January 8th and lasts until February 15, 2018! This is the first ICO run by the e-Chat team that provides the system of flexible discounts throughout the whole presale period.

Depending on the day of the coming ICO, ECHT tokens are sold with a different discount, starting from the most favorable deals in the first days and ending up with a bigger price paid for 1 ECHT.
- January 8-15, 1 ECHT costs $1.05 (30% discount).
- January 16-21, 1 ECHT costs $1.125 (25% discount).
- January 22-31, 1 ECHT costs $1.20 (20% discount).
- February 1-8, 1 ECHT costs $1.275 (15% discount).
- February 8-15, 1 ECHT costs $1.35 (10% discount).
The e-Chat team has prepared a big plan of activities for the coming ICO that will please both the users and the investors. One of the plans is the coming redesign of the app. The e-Chat designers and software engineers worked hard to bring life the enhanced functionality and intuit interface. To get to know how the e-Chat app will look like, click here.

You are welcome to download the application on Google Play or App Store. e-Chat is the application of the future, as well as the best product of its class: the first decentralized messenger with built-in cryptowallet.

The multifunctional e-Chat platform meets many different needs, it's not just an instant messenger, it's a next-generation video communication platform, which allows full-HD group video calls with a high connection speed.
Can i tranfers my ETH from binance? Or only from ETC20 compatible wallet?(Myetherwallet)

Hello,
yes, you can
Want to participate in your bounty. I see you have new rules...What's the last day?

Till the end of ICO
Activity: 77

try it yourself, devs did really cool app Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Can i tranfers my ETH from binance? Or only from ETC20 compatible wallet?(Myetherwallet)
Activity: 95
Want to participate in your bounty. I see you have new rules...What's the last day?
Activity: 57

Download your app...

Looking so cute, but how to add friends?

You can add them by qr code into app

yep, as I understood 30% until February 15

No, till January 15th

Yes, you can
Activity: 119
Download your app...

Looking so cute, but how to add friends?
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Where your new bounty rules?
take a look at the bounty thread. Now only signatures and blogs
Activity: 266
Hello, If I have invested some today, what bonuses get I?
Activity: 69
Where your new bounty rules?
Activity: 490

BLOCKCHAIN WORLD ELITE KEEP JOINING E-CHAT

Many of our users, supporters, and investors point out our strong advising team. We are happy to bring recognition to our innovative, first decentralized messaging multi-task platform through connections with well-known figures of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world.

Johan Stael von Holstein, a Swedish-based Blockchain enthusiast, who is well-known for lecturing on Internet privacy, cryptocurrency, entrepreneurship, and social media has become a valuable part of our advising team.

Mr. Holstein has been a CEO at Wakopa Eagle AB & Speed Ventures for 22 years already. In addition to being the founder of this company, Johan is also actively supporting and mentoring various Blockchain startups. He is a seed investor of more than a dozen of projects, including e-Chat.

Dear friends, let’s welcome our new board member and get ready for the Third Round of e-Chat ICO that starts on January 8, 2018!

Hi! new advisors - always good news, I hope with Johan your blockchain team will become stronger
Pages:
Jump to: