Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 78. (Read 42999 times)

copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Solid project! Good luck to the team
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Pre-ICO of the e-Chat ends on November 15. You have only 2 days left to pre-order ECHT tokens and receive a 30% bonus.
Invest now!

https://ico.echat.io

hmm, good bonus!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

Pre-ICO of the e-Chat ends on November 15. You have only 2 days left to pre-order ECHT tokens and receive a 30% bonus.
Invest now!

https://ico.echat.io

Hi!
Good project

When does your ICO start?Huh

Start date: 16th of November 2017 (12:00 PM London Time, GMT-0)

End when? I hope ICO goes a long way, allowing many people who are participating in other ICOs to be here soon.

End date: 30th of December 2017 (12:00 PM London Time, GMT-0)
What currencies can I send using e-chat?

Currency accepted: ETH, ECHT, BTC, LTC, ZEC, BTS
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hi!
Good project

End when? I hope ICO goes a long way, allowing many people who are participating in other ICOs to be here soon.
Hi!
Good project

Activity: 266
Our e-Chat presentation in The Leading Conference On Decentralization "d10e" (Davos, Switzerland)

e-Chat

Informative and bright presentation. Congratulations!
Activity: 310
When bureaucrats want to destroy the privacy of people, cryptomessenger is our only way out !!! I'm sure of it.
Yeah! No one has the right to violate the privacy!
Our e-Chat presentation in The Leading Conference On Decentralization "d10e" (Davos, Switzerland)

e-Chat

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
When bureaucrats want to destroy the privacy of people, cryptomessenger is our only way out !!! I'm sure of it.
Activity: 85
https://ico.echat.io/media/news/44.png

Switzerland is held the Leading Conference on Decentralization. The event has pulled in senior figures from tech and finance world. Among them is Alex Vincente — business development manager and Canada regional manager of e-Chat, who has great accomplishment in consultation, project management, marketing and business development. Also, e-Chat is taking part in the first Blockchain Conference in Tokyo, holding by Blockchain Labo. Don’t miss the up-to-date content from e-Chat!
Conference is always an occasion for useful contacts. Good luck, e-chat! Waiting for photos of amazing Switzerland! Wink
Fully agree with you. For beginner projects it is a great chance to find advisors, to find out the professional's opinion about your product. And of course show yourself
Activity: 173
What currencies can I send using e-chat?
Activity: 91
Tell me, are video and audio messages also encrypted?
Activity: 392
Hi!
Good project

End date: 15th of December 2017 (12:00 PM London Time, GMT-0)
Activity: 171
Activity: 68
Philippines, Tokyo, Swiz, Hong Kong..

What's next, team?
I suggest to China!
Activity: 35
Hi!
Good project

Activity: 189
Philippines, Tokyo, Swiz, Hong Kong..

What's next team?
Activity: 476

Switzerland is held the Leading Conference on Decentralization. The event has pulled in senior figures from tech and finance world. Among them is Alex Vincente — business development manager and Canada regional manager of e-Chat, who has great accomplishment in consultation, project management, marketing and business development. Also, e-Chat is taking part in the first Blockchain Conference in Tokyo, holding by Blockchain Labo. Don’t miss the up-to-date content from e-Chat!
Conference is always an occasion for useful contacts. Good luck, e-chat! Waiting for photos of amazing Switzerland! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: