Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Cryptonight][Low Supply]Introducing BOLD - Fast, Private and Connfidential - page 4. (Read 22069 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I am BOLD!
Mining pool not working

I'm sorry - but I think it's woking correctly at the moment.

Is there any specific issue you are experiencing at the moment? Kindly provide a few more details than you currently have in your post, thanks.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday - Join and receive Doges now! http://bitdiscuss.xyz/

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb
Activity: 126
Activity: 4
This coin has been listed on https://newborncryptocoin.com !

Available features:

New coins, upcoming coins and scam coins lists tables ! (With every info you need about each coin).
Daily newsletter with new coins being sent directly to your email !
Activity: 37
 Chinese Translation Reserved
Activity: 151
How about android phone? How can we get a new bold wallet if we dont have a laptop?
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
russian and ukrainian translation reserved if you need
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Question for the developers - it looks like boldtoken launched in November and had an ambitious roadmap.

Nov 2017
Launch
Website Update
HTTPS

Dec 2017
Airdrop
Bounty Program
Stocks.exchange Listing

Jan 2018
BOLD Rewards begin
Bounty Program
Coinmarketcap Listing
Exchange Listing

Feb 2018
Exchange Listing
Begin work on potential e-commerce integration partners

Mar 2018
Quarterly Consolidation
Top Rank on Coinmarketcap

It looks like you did not get on coinmarketcap. There is no "news" on the e-commerce integration partners on the token website. There is no line of sight as to what happened between April through June.

I want to be a believer- so, what makes me think that you will continue to develop and build on Bold CN going forward? It appears that not much was really done by devs except get on exchanges and give away tokens through bounties and airdrops since November 2017. What do you plan on doing?

Indeed there was a hiatus in the period you have highlighted, and the Coinmarketcap target was missed, as was the establishment solid e-commerce partnerships.
This move away from a token to a mineable coin is part of a purposeful effort now to re-address those points. We have had to re-strategize, for example with regards to the Bold rewards program we had (and which you highlighted in your very fair question) - we realized that holders did not seem to be minded to actually trade their tokens, which hampered the growth of the brand. Additionally, the cost (in ETH) to users who were willing to move the token around seemed hamper, in some sense, the planned move towards e-comerce.

The point is - what we are doing now is a dedicated effort to re-align the brand with the original vision, while making deliberate efforts to ensure that users who get involved with the project do so from a collaborative point of view (insofar as they are involved with mining and supporting the network), as opposed to one of receiving airdrops, bounties and rewards only and holding on to them. The target end result is that this builds confidence both from miners, and from those who would rather just trade the coin.

Many thanks for your question.

Great response, thanks for replying and good luck
I am BOLD!
Question for the developers - it looks like boldtoken launched in November and had an ambitious roadmap.

Nov 2017
Launch
Website Update
HTTPS

Dec 2017
Airdrop
Bounty Program
Stocks.exchange Listing

Jan 2018
BOLD Rewards begin
Bounty Program
Coinmarketcap Listing
Exchange Listing

Feb 2018
Exchange Listing

Mar 2018
Quarterly Consolidation

It looks like you did not get on coinmarketcap. There is no "news" on the e-commerce integration partners on the token website. There is no line of sight as to what happened between April through June.

I want to be a believer- so, what makes me think that you will continue to develop and build on Bold CN going forward? It appears that not much was really done by devs except get on exchanges and give away tokens through bounties and airdrops since November 2017. What do you plan on doing?

Indeed there was a hiatus in the period you have highlighted, and the Coinmarketcap target was missed, as was the establishment solid e-commerce partnerships.
This move away from a token to a mineable coin is part of a purposeful effort now to re-address those points. We have had to re-strategize, for example with regards to the Bold rewards program we had (and which you highlighted in your very fair question) - we realized that holders did not seem to be minded to actually trade their tokens, which hampered the growth of the brand. Additionally, the cost (in ETH) to users who were willing to move the token around seemed hamper, in some sense, the planned move towards e-comerce.

The point is - what we are doing now is a dedicated effort to re-align the brand with the original vision, while making deliberate efforts to ensure that users who get involved with the project do so from a collaborative point of view (insofar as they are involved with mining and supporting the network), as opposed to one of receiving airdrops, bounties and rewards only and holding on to them. The target end result is that this builds confidence both from miners, and from those who would rather just trade the coin.

Many thanks for your question.

Nov 2017
Launch
Website Update
HTTPS

Dec 2017
Airdrop
Bounty Program
Stocks.exchange Listing

Jan 2018
BOLD Rewards begin
Bounty Program
Coinmarketcap Listing
Exchange Listing

Feb 2018
Exchange Listing

Mar 2018
Quarterly Consolidation

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Will stocks.exchange convert token balances?

Yes - stocks.exchange are willing to convert token balances, but at a cost (0.7btc).

We're working on how to sort that out.

Wow, that's a lot. Probably cheaper to create a swap web-page, where you can deposit the tokens along with a cryptonight wallet address to receive swapped funds.

Yes - stocks.exchange are willing to convert token balances, but at a cost (0.7btc).

those jerks!
I am BOLD!

Activity: 123
wallet not opening
blockchain load error

I was able to download okay. Are you still having issues downloading?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Activity: 35
wallet not opening
blockchain load error
I am BOLD!
Pages:
Jump to: