Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼 - page 15. (Read 70493 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform.This is really huge.

Yes, cryptoriya is really a big development in crypto currency and blockchain tecknology in terms of wallet capability. I just hope that the security feature it offers is enough to prevent hackers from accessing our accounts. The main thing that attracts investors will be the fast crypto to cash exchanges and the cryptoriya cards.

No doubt about the security feature inside the CryptoRiya. Blockchain Technology was implemented to have a secured and safe platform as well as wallet capability. Cryptoriya super convenient way to convert crypto to cash is the real deal here. No one dares to have that and here we are, just one step away to make it happen. Let us support Cryptoriya.
Activity: 112
From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

I do think also that the crypto riya project platform.will reach their success soon and i am sure for it god speed for the team.of crypto riya.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
P2P exchange with zero fee with the functionality of wallet for all currencies makes this project attractive. One of the most interesting features is debit card which if CryptoRiya succeeds to launch in good way will be game changer. There have been many debit or prepaid card issuers but non has fully functional cards at global level. I have this project on my interested list.
I agree. Crypto currency immediately useful through the cryptoriya debit card is something that would attract all crypto currency users, since if they have excess crypto that they want to use, they con't have to have it converted to fiat, they can use it immediately.

Cryptoriya gives the P2P and P2E exchange facility to their valuable users. Then, they aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency
within the 1st year. Also, provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash. And lastly, One of the most important things of cryptoriya is no KYC needed from our valuable users. It is KYC free, so any user is free to use our services globally. This was all can be found in

to their WP>>>>https://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 490
Merit: 265
No doubt, this is a great and important project for all enthusiasts in the world of cryptocurrency. But not the only one. I would very much like to hear the difference in this project from the rest? Many projects (for example, Monaco, Mavex) have long promised to all the cards, but time passes, but there are no maps.

I know another project that has already opened pre-order. For example is Minexcoin.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6sb

What is your strength? How does your project benefit from others?

Thanks for the answer.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform.This is really huge.

Yes, cryptoriya is really a big development in crypto currency and blockchain tecknology in terms of wallet capability. I just hope that the security feature it offers is enough to prevent hackers from accessing our accounts. The main thing that attracts investors will be the fast crypto to cash exchanges and the cryptoriya cards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
August 14 is the final day of sale,
there are few people doubting that date.
so many followers are looking forward of a day or 3 sold out.
there are too many phase for this ICO, but i think they will all go on the flow.

Most of the community are literally expecting that things to be happen, it may not been achieve the hard cap but at least more than soft cap

anyhow. But for what I heard on this project the flow was in good progress so far, which means there's probably have a chance to achieve what

goal they have, isn't?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I'm trying to judge the seriousness of this project. The fact that there are so many Newbie and Junior Members enthusiastic comments in this thread I find quite suspicious - it's unlikely to have expecially such a "young" public in a thread, and that's a pattern I've seen in many ICOs. They are probably just sockpuppet accounts of some paid bumping service. Not very encouraging.
Activity: 35
Hi, DEV's. Expect you find enough resources to cultivate your business. Acquainted activity, brilliant results, really good website!
Activity: 238
In no time Cryptoriya will be a well known project in crypto space, too bad market is in a bearish situation and many investors are careful about putting new money in, otherwise this project really worths investing on.

It's not a good feeling when the market it down but it's great time to pick up some more CryptoRiya for a bargain, with BTC prices as they are just now buy some BTC and put it into CryptoRiya and hodl.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
I always see about cashing out in this project. Yet, I know that the purpose of CryptoRiya is all about withdrawal and convertion of cryptocurrency into fiat. It can also be accepted worldwide, as long as the country does not ban the cryptocurrency. My question, is there any specs also in CryptoRiya about cashing in? I want also to know that they will provide also fiat to cryptocurrency and I think it is good if they will make this one.
Activity: 78
From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Buying at $0.30 at this bonus stage is best deal as till the end of crowd sale price will reach at $0.40 which means 33% easy profit without doing anything. Markets started to return to get normal with green everywhere if this trend continues at launch of token price easily can stay over ICO. But with the delivery of product price will move anyway in good direction.
Activity: 6
If all works the way they have it lined out for us , sounds like a solid project . Good luck Crypto Riya
Activity: 52

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.
Ya for sure they will always base the conversion on the current value of the coins a user have. I also have coins in my ethereum wallet which i can no longer benefit from. Sad but what can we do? Most of the tokens we hold are just shit tokens.
Well, keep holding is the best way to do then because we do not predict when the good times comes to us who hold, buy and save crypto, anyway in this platform we won't be afraid to hold our crypto because they help us to make it easily convert our crypto into local money where hoping for the fast and availability of it to our country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

That is great. I think you can see that Cryptoriya is receiving a high ICO rating from different websites as well. This is only to be expected since investors do know when they see a good investment. Their are no negative feedback so far with this project and all I can see are positive ones. This only shows that the demand for this type of platform and project is really high and that it is really appreciated by crypto currency users. More power to cryptoriya

It doesn't demonstrate demand yet. That will come when the platform is live and people want to use it. For now it's still a concept under development.
Activity: 140

That is also one good reason why we need to have cryptoriya card, when you are working abroad and far away from your love ones sending them money anytime and when they need is the best support you can do to them...
Ahh i remember when i was still in college and my father is working abroad, i need money to pay my tuition so i can take the exam but unfortunately my father remittance is always come at the end of the month reason for me to skip the exam... I just thinking if there's cryptoriya by that time and my father know about this, it will possibly send me money by the use of the card and i can take the exam on that day...
Its really not a good experience you have i guess, and ive also work abroad before and i understand your father... The salary gives only at the end of the month, and after that there is no chance to send money to your family... Now with cryptoriya these matters won't have a place in every users, cryptoriya is always there when someone need it...
Activity: 115
very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 

Yes the project of the crypto riya is very interesting and seductive as well because of the token sale.
Last time while i am readingbto the thread i saw a 50% off in the token sale in crypto riya project.
this is great for the investors and for those who really want to use the cryptoriya card whereas they can buy a token now in a small amount and can use to as their fees for some transaction that need a token of the CryptoRiya.
Activity: 126

That is also one good reason why we need to have cryptoriya card, when you are working abroad and far away from your love ones sending them money anytime and when they need is the best support you can do to them...
Ahh i remember when i was still in college and my father is working abroad, i need money to pay my tuition so i can take the exam but unfortunately my father remittance is always come at the end of the month reason for me to skip the exam... I just thinking if there's cryptoriya by that time and my father know about this, it will possibly send me money by the use of the card and i can take the exam on that day...
Pages:
Jump to: