Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼 - page 26. (Read 70494 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
CryptoRiya Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Crypto-Currency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any crypto-currency within minutes around the world which will make any crypto-currency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

source: https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya

Nice, what is your rating for this project? I believe that this projects deserves a high rating since it is very practical and relevant to cryptocurrency users. This project has a real world function unlike some new start ups with very irrelevant concept. I would like to hear more news about Cryptoriya.

If i will be given a chance to rate the crypto.riya.project platform i will rate this project 9/10,
why? Is it because of the features of the cryptoriya project platform like it has an ability that can hold all the cryptocurrencies that you have and also you can exchange it easily everytime you wanted too.

For me its a 10/10 project. Why? Because it caters both regular users and high end users. It offers a wide range of crypto currency exchanges and even has its own wallet for all type of crypto currency. The project aims to make it easier for crypto currency holder to convert their coins/token into cash or simply purchase using your cryptoriya card.

I have to agree with you there. Its a 10 over 10 for me as well. The project is really a perfect solution for our current need of a fast exchange anytime anywhere and more. Cryptoriya is such a great project and I am looking forward for its success.
Same vote here, 10/10 because they have a good platform that i am sure they can easily shown and launch. they want to make the life of the crypto holder be easier in changing their crypto to cash without hassle too.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am review in white paper on your project, It is actually interesting!
Activity: 115
The new blockchain of Cryptoriya is very unique interesting.

I have some few question, what is the guarantee that the money we

will sent is received to the intended recipient?
In my opinion, it is good to have confirmation address to the sender and reciever of the money. Just like the remittance center in my place, they usually send a message to the sender and receiver of the transaction. If that happens, both parties have confirmation that their transaction is in process.
That was right, in that aspect the receivers will easily tract if the sender will send the money.
In this process that if the people want to send money outside the country or using the card that provided by the CryptoRiya, they will easily receive and check if the money was being delivered.
Not all remittance center has a confirmation that the recipient receive but sometimes if the money is came from people who live outside the country is also a has a bad experience in getting their money, i think CryptoRiya is one of the best project that using card they can withdraw their crypto without any bank anytime.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
GOOD NEWS: I got my attention on this kindly check out or visit their twitter account hope you will be interested.

OUR ICO IS RATED POSITIVE FROM ALL RATING AGENCY ✅✅

Get 50% bonus ✳️ Join us now ✅ https://www.cryptoriya.io/

#TokenSale #tokens #cryptoriya #btc #eth #ico #presale #bitcoin #ethereum #ciya

https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1006578163139338240
Hm. It seems like there are many ICO ratings that this project got and it is wonderful to see that there are high rates in their community. Though ICO ratings have been paid, it can also attract some investors who are searching for an awesome project. For sure, one of the basis that some looks for is ICO rating.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What a joke!! I think I found a bug

This is sr member signature code,but When I click here its taking me Lala world ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-lala-world-an-ecosystem-for-migrants-and-their-families-2268691)  announcement thread!!

Take necessary step asap. This kind of bug is really bad for a project.

I think I have to make this on "up" status until they have corrected this error. I have tried it and I found out that the error was true. But can you edit it first on your signature code first to correct it? Simply replace the link with "https://www.cryptoriya.io".

Finally I did it. I dont know all is well or net.please check my code and help me.I also DM bounty manager about it but not yet found any response about it!! hope someone will take a look in this problem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It turns out that a person who owns a relatively unpopular currency exchange rate, have to use several different services to convert,each of which he pays a Commission, losing their money.
With the influx of a variety of cryptocurrencies and the demand for their conversion, CryptoRiya will be able to cope with This – because at the start the platform will allow to convert more than six hundred different currencies among themselves and into Fiat currencies, which will greatly simplify their use.
Activity: 99
Пoxoжe нa yмнyю идeю, и этo нe cлишкoм чacтo пpoиcxoдит нa фopyмe . Личнo мнe пoнpaвилcя.

I hope you will give your support to this project since it is a great idea. It would help everyone in case this projects become a success since it will give us what we need.
Activity: 57

https://s15.postimg.cc/mb5az60vf/Capture.jpg

This is sr member signature code,but When I click here its taking me Lala world ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-lala-world-an-ecosystem-for-migrants-and-their-families-2268691)  announcement thread!!

I think I have to make this on "up" status until they have corrected this error. I have tried it and I found out that the error was true. But can you edit it first on your signature code first to correct it? Simply replace the link with "https://www.cryptoriya.io".

Activity: 161
Merit: 2
Hello, I read that you are the number 1 exchange that support all crypto currencies with no fees.. What exactly do you mean zero fees? How the transaction is gonna be completed? Also you stated that you provide crypto to cash without a bank account.. How are we going to  withdraw the cash? From where?

The Whitepaper could be of help for you lefte, you may download it here http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

Their website is packed with information too, you might be interested to pay them a visit at https://www.cryptoriya.io/

CryptoRiya's MVP is out too, you might want to check it out https://www.cryptoriya.io/mvp/

Best of Luck!

CryptoRiya drafted the process already but at the stage where the project is at right now, exactly where you can withdraw or collect your cash will remain unanswered as this will only be answered when CryptoRiya goes Live!

But as targeted, CryptoRiya payout will be global in reach just pretty much like all other remittance centers.

I hope this helped lefte.
I think this question has an answer in their whitepaper. Their services will be exchanging crypto to crypto, crypto to cash to your bank account and crypto to your debit visa card. So if you want to spend your crypto you can just use your visa card in shopping and if you want your cash, you can withdraw them from your bank account.

I tried checking https://www.cryptoriya.io/mvp/. Is this the exchange platform for Cryptoriya? Its simple enough to understand, although I am quite curious on the miners fee portion. It seems that every transaction will have a minimal charge called miner fee. I don't mind really in exchange for convenience. You can actually try it out already I think, except for the crypto to cash portion. Great Job Cryptoriya. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 126
I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue

as per my own understanding in the crypto riya project platform the crypto riya's wallet can hold different forms of crypto currencies in just one wallet and can hold up huge amount of crypto currencies. it is not being stated but i think that it can hold  all off the crypto currency of the owner.
As stated in their white paper cryptoriya card can hold up to 1600 of token/cryptocurrency that it can be exchanged from crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank and crypto to card... And some of this feature has zero fees, but i didn't know exactly which of those are free i guess the crypto to crypto feature...

What is the guarantee that the money sent will be received by the intended recipient, and it would be detect all the errors?

Is this effective to detecting these? and that so thank you blockchain.

Hi Angela07! Blockchain is transparent and can be viewed by everyone. If the address of the recipient is correct and the sender did all the necessary procedures, it will surely reach its destinations. And if incase the recipient’s address was wrong, it will not reach the recipient but you will see your tokens in the blocks. Sad that that in blockchain there is no corrections if we make mistake as we send and no pulling back of what has been sent. And i think those transactions having zero fees are moving you coin from wallet to wallet within the platform itself.
Ah ok, so it means if your coins/token are on different platforms or for example not ERC20 compatible we cannot transfer or exchange and convert coins in other wallet!? But they said all coins upto 1600 plus can put and use in cryptoriya...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

This is sr member signature code,but When I click here its taking me Lala world ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-lala-world-an-ecosystem-for-migrants-and-their-families-2268691)  announcement thread!!

Activity: 107
If you have the money available, you could start straight away the sooner you invest, the longer it has to grow.

Alternatively, investing a regular amount each month can help to iron out fluctuations in stock market performance.

This can be particularly beneficial in a volatile market. 

Activity: 112
GOOD NEWS: I got my attention on this kindly check out or visit their twitter account hope you will be interested.

OUR ICO IS RATED POSITIVE FROM ALL RATING AGENCY ✅✅

Get 50% bonus ✳️ Join us now ✅ https://www.cryptoriya.io/

#TokenSale #tokens #cryptoriya #btc #eth #ico #presale #bitcoin #ethereum #ciya

https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1006578163139338240

Wow! This information is a very good news a 50% off sale in this kind of wonderful project is a huge sale.
If you want to have this huge discount just go to the website of the crypto riya project and buy some token.
Activity: 48
Investment is a serious matter talking about your saving, remember the value of investments can go down as well as up

and you may not get back the amount you initially invested.

If you have any doubts about which investment product the right you can do is contact your financial adviser.
Activity: 99
Baing able to avail a debit card which automatically converts your cryptocurrency into cash is really a great initiative of this project since one of the major problem in this industry is the inconvenience of the cryptocurrency as cash equivalent.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I think this is a brilliant project as most have pointed out but my question is on this point:

05. Visit our Nearby Location.
Now user can visit there nearest agent/cash point location & provide transaction no & 8 Digit Pin.
Our agent checks the details from our apps & request for OTP.

I understand what you are saying so am guessing the agents will be available in like smaller towns as well and not just the major cities and will you have like updated list on your sites with agent locations for easy access? Good luck to the Dev teams  Wink
Activity: 66
From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

In order for savings to grow in real terms over time they need to earn a rate of return after tax that
is greater than the rate of inflation. In today’s low interest rate environment finding a savings account
that delivers a return above the current inflation rate can be difficult. So it’s worth considering investments
which have the potential to out perform inflation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This is a very nice business with ability! A rather interesting vision, brilliant business, apperceptive project!

This project is really interesting, If you want to invest, can you realise your long-term financial goals a nest egg for your retirement.

repaying a mortgage early or paying for university fees for your children.

While a savings account can offer easy access and security of guaranteed capital, returns can be modest.

Now there's Cryptoriya has a new blockchain offer a good investment an opportunity to us.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
To summarize, here are the advantages of using Cryptoriya:

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
4. Any Crypto to Card - First exchange to provide card for any cryptocurrency.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.
We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...

True, cryptoriya have a very great concept and the demand for its exchange is surely high. I am sure that this ICO will be a success and I'm personally looking forward into getting my own Cryptoriya card.

I think the ICO of this project will be a success because having this idea to have converted you cryptocurrency in this platform which is an easy task to make. The good thing is that when you have your luxury card that will give you convenience and pure comfort.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Cryptoriya Regular Debit Cards

Cryptoriya regular debit cards is issued easily. You can use this debit card in daily basis. It does not need KYC. There are no monthly charges for the card.

Card Issuance Fee - $25 paid in CIYA token
Daily purchase limits - $8,500 USD
Online purchase fee - zero fees
Max balance - Equal to 7 BTC
KYC - No KYC needed
Crypto to Card Fees - 1.5%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit $6,500 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 2%
Monthly spend limits - $30,000 USD
Monthly Card Fees - Free

With the above details, you can see that the regular cryptoriya debit card already has a lot to offer. I love the idea that you don't need to pay a monthly card fee.

In contrast here is the details for the Luxury Debit Card of Cryptoriya

Issue Fee - $100 Paid in CIYA Token
Daily Purchase limit - $50,000 USD
Online Purchase Fees - Zero Fees
Max Balance - Equal to 75 BTC
KYC - Yes with KYC
Crypto to Card Load Fees - 1%
Daily ATM withdrawal limit - $25,000 USD
ATM withdrawal fees - 1%
Monthly spend limits - unlimited
Monthly Card Fees - $20 USD Paid in CIYA Token

Cryptoriya luxury debit card are for premium users.

Seeing the comparison, I think I have to settle with the regular card. The monthly fees alone for the luxury card is almost the same as the issuance fee for the regular card.

Likewise, I will also be using the regular card after cryptoriya has become available to the public. Although Luxury card are really enticing, the const of maintaining a Luxury card is truly just a luxury. I was wondering if it is allowed to have multiple regular cryptoriya cards.

I think that multiple regular card will be allowed per individual since there will be no KYC required in getting one. Its raining hard in my area and at times like this I cant help but think that it will be really helpful if I can convert my crypto to cash using cryptoriya.

If you are a thrifty person your pocket will bleed using luxury card, but it has its advantages. First it has unlimited spend limit and up to 75 BTC equal balance. That is a lot when converted to cash as well. Daily limit for purchases is also up to $50,000. Those who really can afford using luxury card will be the one buying them. Anyway it is designed for premium users of cryptoriya.

For Those who are asking how much can be spent using the Cryptoriya card, well it depends whether you are using a regular cryptoriya card or a luxury cryptoriya card. You can check the discussions above for the details. Well the luxury card offers a lot even unlimited monthly spend limits but this also has a corresponding cost for the user of luxury cryptoriya card. I myself might settle for a regular one.
It is good to purchase that luxury card if the price of it is just a little bit high than the regular card. If you have this luxury card, you can assure that you can withdraw any amount of money anytime you want. Even if I can avail it in a large cost, I will grab it because I know there are lots of advantage that we can do if we have it.
Pages:
Jump to: