Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼 - page 34. (Read 70494 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
To summarize, here are the advantages of using Cryptoriya:

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
4. Any Crypto to Card - First exchange to provide card for any cryptocurrency.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.
We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
I would like to quote this line from the whitepaper and emphasize on the choices that can be made by using Cryptoriya

Cryptoriya offers the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with
crypto to crypto,
crypto to cash,
crypto to bank deposit as well as
crypto to the card.

Cryptoriya can be use as payment and exchange platform as well. Good thing is we have a lot of options from crypto currencies to cash and even bank deposit and card.
Indeed they're so much to offer for all of their user's, but i think all of this feature is have limitations depending on what card the user are holding... And the point is what bank they're planning to tie up since they are using blockchain technology that need to clarify for all that new to this technology, though master card and visa are already existing in the market but not with the blockchain...

Do you think there is bank which they need to tie up with? I guess there is Smiley According to their WP anyway Cryptoriya provides you a service

in many ways like cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank account, cryptocurrency to a

debit card, cryptocurrency to cash. One of the most important things of cryptoriya is no KYC needed from our valuable users. It is KYC free, so

any user is free to use our services globally, where this could be a big advantage, isn't?
Activity: 112
Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.
Your right, specially now that there are so many ways on how to earn crypto currency, we need to support a project like this whereas we can easily change our crypto to cash wherever we are, in any place in the qorld, looking forward for the success of this project to help us.

This is a kind of project that is worth sharing and it is also worth supporting because of different features that really benefits the people who are having their cryptocurrency nd also the investors itself so the crowd must support this kind of project platform.
Activity: 52
Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.

This concept is actually about the same as the other cryptocurrency. maybe the difference is the cryptoriya have a chance in the hearts of the fans, maybe the promotion should still be intensified to get a higher peak.

The benefits using cryptocurrencies for remittance is
Transactions using cryptocurrencies are completed in seconds regardless of where the sender and receiver are in the world.
Cryptocurrencies allow remittance networks to bypass the banking infrastructure and completely sidestep the biggest challenge 
All you need is a mobile phone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
In this new technology using cryptocurrencies is to unlock transformational change to solve the current issues that face today.
The desire the improvement, more efficient and cost-effective ways to send and receive money has only accelerated the boom of crypto enabled solutions.
The promise of a better world has brought together consumers, merchants, companies and a growing league of investors worldwide.
Activity: 52

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.

Well my fear is not really about Cryptoriya being unsuccessful but rather that the project is too attractive that it will also attract the attention of the government. Since cryptoriya can also be used into a crypto to card transaction, the government may develop a way to counter this and to monitor cryptocurrency user and tax them in the end. I'm not quite sure how this really work on a global scale but in my country there is a stricter Anti Money Laundering enacted I think to check illegal transaction as well as to filter those who are gaining much from cryptocurrency exchanges.

Cryptoriya is such a good project and I assure you there is no need to doubt or fear something that might not even happen. I believe that cryptoriya will be working within the bounds of law and will be compliant with law. As such there will surely more people who will appreciate what cryptoriya is trying to do and what is trying to accomplish by providing a venue or means  to exchange crypto to cash anywhere even without banks.

Will all that assurance, I think we should give CryptoRiya a chance to prove that their system is great and can really help us in managing our Crypto. By the help of their platform, I am sure that the convenience that we seek was already found.
They probably have legal consultant. They are partnering up with banks. I don't think there is anything to fear since they have planned this. Anyway, they offer visa card with paywave, so it's really cool. It's impossible to avoid tax! If it goes through remittance or money transfer agent, there will be fees,and I believe there will be doc stamp tax.
Activity: 88
I  see this project that looks like abra or coins.ph. Looks like similar but they are too different from this project. I believe that CryptoRiya wanted to have an efficient transaction for the people who uses cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency.
Activity: 57

Well my fear is not really about Cryptoriya being unsuccessful but rather that the project is too attractive that it will also attract the attention of the government. Since cryptoriya can also be used into a crypto to card transaction, the government may develop a way to counter this and to monitor cryptocurrency user and tax them in the end. I'm not quite sure how this really work on a global scale but in my country there is a stricter Anti Money Laundering enacted I think to check illegal transaction as well as to filter those who are gaining much from cryptocurrency exchanges.

Cryptoriya is such a good project and I assure you there is no need to doubt or fear something that might not even happen. I believe that cryptoriya will be working within the bounds of law and will be compliant with law. As such there will surely more people who will appreciate what cryptoriya is trying to do and what is trying to accomplish by providing a venue or means  to exchange crypto to cash anywhere even without banks.

Will all that assurance, I think we should give CryptoRiya a chance to prove that their system is great and can really help us in managing our Crypto. By the help of their platform, I am sure that the convenience that we seek was already found.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

It only means they also have huge supporters. You know if a certain project has a visible potential, you wont need to drag people off to follow and support. People have common sense and they act according to their interests, so they for sure saw something good in this project.  Wink

i hope they are all investors,
i read that they launch some airdrops, if that so! that airdrop is really effective to accumulate a large number of audience and some of them are investors.
this team really know how to market their project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
As I read in some part of white paper

“ The company Cryptoriya give you
the service that you can exchange any Cryptocurrency into cash within 10
minutes globally. We have served you a hybrid network. It functions globally.
You can transfer your cryptocurrency in any part of the world. We are providing
this system by analyzing the market because many of the companies are
providing a card for the cash transaction, but the fee is quite high “

I am personally experiencing this kind of transaction with my sister in other country she gave me card then when i cash out here in my country at atm i'm getting angry and shock it so very high fees for one transaction, that's why we can stop that kind of bank remittance and find another options.
Now there's  Cryptoriya hope will  help all the people especially all overseas worker to lessen cost of fees.

Same with my experience. Imagine, I withdrawn 20,000 PHP but I only received 18,000 PHP. It was really depressive! In addition to that, if I balance the savings, there is an automatic charges. In my country, if your card is international card you will be charged 3 to 4 dollars per transaction. Hopefully, CryptoRiya will end up this.
Activity: 78
I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
You got it dude. You just said what i exactly have in mind. I’m tired of crossing from one exchange to another checking the prices of my tokens. If this project will materialize and will start working, this will be the answer to the problem of multiple token holders. A one stop platform.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1

Cryptoriya is such a good project and I assure you there is no need to doubt or fear something that might not even happen. I believe that cryptoriya will be working within the bounds of law and will be compliant with law. As such there will surely more people who will appreciate what cryptoriya is trying to do and what is trying to accomplish by providing a venue or means  to exchange crypto to cash anywhere even without banks.
Activity: 80

Activity: 83

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

Very well and nice explanation about the concept of cryptoriya, I think this the first time also I heard where cryptoriya got a total members in

telegram around 75k members, which is shows only that their good idea was quite amazing for sure this is an advantage more to get the

attention of catching big investors.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

Really? That is a really big promotion for a start up company. Well its out of the question why Cryptoriya will be receiving a big support from the cryptocurrency users, traders and investors. Not only that this project brings the convenience of converting cryptocurrency into cash but also offers an all in one cryptoriya wallet with pretty high security features. This is really interesting to see on what will happen once cryptoriya is readily available to use.
75k is a lot and that's very impressive from new ICO starter, well no doubt because cryptoriya is offering something special for all of their user's that never experienced it before and with the blockchain that comes with a protection of our money from unauthorized access and cyber hacks so it's good to go...

That is correct. Imagine how many people will be going after them if this project is a sham. With the very big support on just the start of the project you can say that this project is really practical and will just gain more support as time goes by. Cryptoriya is offering a door for cryptocurrency users without compromising anonymity and security as most new start up companies do.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
CryptoRiya seems to be a great project and can grow well especially when viewed from mission and vision this is a good project that we should support

please lend me a hand and explain or tell me the mission and vision of the project.
this will not just help me but the who followers of the project on this ANN THREAD!
or kindly post a support link for us to read. thanks in advance.
Activity: 98
 I want to use cryptocurrency and it's way more convenient. Peer to peer transaction is way better than transacting to a bank. though we have volatile market so i guess we need to have system that will protect our money from volatile
Activity: 84
I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hi Admin, Is there any AIRDROP tokens distributed?  Is there any KYC required?  Please advise

There’s no KYC involved in Cryptoria. About airdrop kindly please look on Cryptoriya.io
Oh really? coz This ICO is fully decentralized that's why we have a crypto to cash system or what we call a peer to peer transaction but this is not an easy option coz it might have conflict especially if you have people around you. well i hope we can see a good transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: