Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼 - page 42. (Read 70540 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
the concept offered in the project is indeed very nice and helpful. Let us support this project, so that the project could be progressing nicely.
It seems like this project did have too many who support it so that in the future it could be easier to achieve the target because I also see that the project has a nice goal.
I am also sure that this project in the future can get a lot of support because it is a very interesting concept we wish could be a successful project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
the concept offered in the project is indeed very nice and helpful. Let us support this project, so that the project could be progressing nicely.
It seems like this project did have too many who support it so that in the future it could be easier to achieve the target because I also see that the project has a nice goal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account.

That's right! The cryptoriya's has so many characteristics that is very helpful to the people who wants their cryptocurrenies be change into a real money.

Yes indeed. People nowadays are more on convenience than any other options. They want to have things much easier and faster. They spent money for convenience and leisure. By CryptoRiya, their desire to have instant money by having it on a card, this will be the best advantage that this project could give.
Yes life will be easier with our internet today and it's getting busier day by day. I think the way they offer is to help people in our society coz some are not techy and doesn't even know how to create wallet. They use 2nd provider wallet that are prone to malware. So we have this kind of system that are backup of debit cards.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account.

That's right! The cryptoriya's has so many characteristics that is very helpful to the people who wants their cryptocurrenies be change into a real money.

Yes indeed. People nowadays are more on convenience than any other options. They want to have things much easier and faster. They spent money for convenience and leisure. By CryptoRiya, their desire to have instant money by having it on a card, this will be the best advantage that this project could give.
Activity: 78
Yes, you are right. They make our life easy because they use a card without going to the bank to withdraw our crypto currency anywhere we want and anytime we need. I hope it will be available to those country where digital currency is accepted because it has a big help to those users of crypto currency.
The question to raise here is, will they have enough atm machines everywhere? If they will only have one per city and it will take me 3 hours travel to reach the city then it will be worst.  I wish they can be like one platform in my country wherein i can convert my cryptocurrency in my wallet to local money then send a command to send it to a particular establishment accredited by this exchange platform so i can just go there and claim my cash using the details the exchange gave me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?
CryptoRiya can access by the people internationally. We can withdraw fiat currency even we are far apart from our beloved country. Aside from that, 1600 currencies can handle by CryptoRiya. We can exchange, deposit and withdraw eventhough we don't pass a KYC verification.
I guess the system will works on the black market at this moment. Though the idea of this project is for the mass adoption of the whole cryptomarket. We can add more token soon. Millions of cryptocurrencies will be added soon as we have alot of business model that will adopt the technology of blockchain.

We are looking forward that this project will be implemented to the whole cryptomarket. The convenience of using this platform is really great and promising because everything is made easier to all crypto people for their transactions. This will really help people especially those who prefer to transact in crypto than using fiat money.
Yes Just like me that i don't want to use fiat money for any trasaction. I want to use cryptocurrency and it's way more convenient. Peer to peer transaction is way better than transacting to a bank. though we have volatile market so i guess we need to have system that will protect our money from volatile, I hope they can develop this kind of system in the future.

Actually there is a big possibility that in the near future fiat currency will no longer be useful, but for now it is only an speculation. But high

potential to be happen in the future. And I think Cryptoriya is one of those solution for this matter. But lets see and wait about their good

project they had.
Activity: 30
I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use
They should make tier 1 to 3 when it comes in withdrawal. Like what others have, they set the limits to the clients.
For example:
Tier 1 can withdraw 100USD to 500USD per month
Tier 2 can withdraw 500USD to 1000USD per month
Tier 3 can withdraw 10000USD above per month

Every tier needs a verification for the users but since CryptoRiya will not accept KYC, I think it is hard to implement.

I think it’s not a good idea for CryptoRiya to put wothdrawal limits. I suggest that the platform of Cryptoriya gives the user a choice to adjust his or her own limit. That’s better turn around for this
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

Exactly. Working and earning cryptocurrency and yet because of this dilemma we are hardly enjoying our gains since there is not much ways to use them in everyday life. If CryptoRiya will be able to provide all these means they mentioned in their whitepaper, it will be to us that cryptocurrency will be our regular currency since we are working for it, earning it and living by it. 

Actually that's what everybody dreaming for, but sad to say in reality things happen almost all written in the whitepaper is not being happen

100% most of the time dude, it is very seldom for the ico to achieve the 50% at least of their goal target. Then majority was less than 50% is

not. Well I guess and hoping that cryptoriya is not like that.
I agree that some ICO are really good at the start, They can create very detailed Whitepaper with their promising concepts of adopting blockchain. But as mentioned it's pretty possible that they can deliver all their promises. What ever the concept they want.

I agreed on you to that things mate, but mostly happened was after the ico campaign for what they had to their whitepaper was not happen

100% it is most of the time good at the start like what you said but in the end it become frustration to anyone who believe in the project. I guess

Cryptoriya is not same with those project who came in to this industry.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Hello everyone!

Just wanting to remind all of you  that CryptoRiya's 50% bonus for buying CIYA tokens.

Here's the twitter/link https://twitter.com/cryptoriya

Don't miss this wonderful opportunity of getting 50% bonus when you buy CIYA tokens.

To buy, visit https://www.cryptoriya.io 

Visit  https://t.me/cryptoriya  to join our telegram community
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.

that is right and also the advantage off the cryptoriya is that you can encash or withdraw any form of the crypto currecies in to a real money.

Cryptoriya, surely will have an internal exchange of coins to bitcoin so that they can easily change ot to cash. Cryptoriya is like your local exchange but this time Cryptoriya is international based where u can use visa or mastercard to withdraw. It’s the same with abra but with card for withdrawals

yes cryptoriya will have an exchange of its own, its like everything you want to happen in crypto rolled out into one.  but they have offered services more than the current exchanges in the market are offering. its high time that exchange should be more than exchanges.
I read in the white paper that exchange of any 1,600 token is free but when you withdraw this token to cash from atm there's still a charge and depends on how much money you will take... But the good news about cryptoriya the fee's is not much higher compared to  other exchange platforms...  are

Hi there JoelJames! I read this part too and what makes it more meaningful is CryptoRiya knowing the difficulties and probabilities of said tokens and stating it clearly that they do hope all these coins are tradable and is not merely on the exchange due to the exchange merely listing them even in its valueless state.

As for the fees, a 2% ATM withdrawal fee applies for the Regular Debit Card, and a 1% withdrawal fee for the Luxury Debit Card.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
People have the power to choose between VISA and MasterCard or other companies.
this will make you able to withdraw to any ATM that powered with them.
this means that even without their own ATM machines people can easily get cash anywhere.

Please excuse me dude, could you please specify it to me how can they do that to encash their money without using the ATM machine? Are you

saying that by using the token of cryptoriya they can possibly get money or cash by it?
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
I am wondering if how much is the "highest withdrawal limit" mentioned on their youtube video? This is kinda overwhelming because they don't charge any transaction fee. If this will be implemented and will be launched, I will be the first one in line to get that debit card. Great deal for crypto people who wanted to get their crypto converted in the easiest way possible.

Same here, they need to put withdrawal limit like 1,000 usd is a good in other country. Also it protects the user of the card. I hope cryptoriya team can answer us. Anyway I’m with you I will be happy to have this card on my hand since, I’m a cryptocurrency enthusiast I just withdraw what I need to use
They should make tier 1 to 3 when it comes in withdrawal. Like what others have, they set the limits to the clients.
For example:

Every tier needs a verification for the users but since CryptoRiya will not accept KYC, I think it is hard to implement.

A quick correction Castiel05!

Generally, CryptoRiya do not need a KYC for members to be able to use their platform. Though, to avail of their Luxury Debit Card, the user need to go through the KYC and be verified before he can enjoy the beneits the Luxury Debit Card has to offer (such as 10x Max Balance, no monthly withdrawal limits, etc).
Activity: 126
one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.

that is right and also the advantage off the cryptoriya is that you can encash or withdraw any form of the crypto currecies in to a real money.

Cryptoriya, surely will have an internal exchange of coins to bitcoin so that they can easily change ot to cash. Cryptoriya is like your local exchange but this time Cryptoriya is international based where u can use visa or mastercard to withdraw. It’s the same with abra but with card for withdrawals

yes cryptoriya will have an exchange of its own, its like everything you want to happen in crypto rolled out into one.  but they have offered services more than the current exchanges in the market are offering. its high time that exchange should be more than exchanges.
I read in the white paper that exchange of any 1,600 token is free but when you withdraw this token to cash from atm there's still a charge and depends on how much money you will take... But the good news about cryptoriya the fee's is not much higher compared to  other exchange platforms... 
Activity: 55
As I read in white paper many leading providers are imposing excessive commission in converting cryptocurrency many companies has exploitative, now Cryptoriya they give us a free conversion of cryptocurrency there is no middle man, no high commission. Cryptoriya give the best solution to the users to exchange their cryptocurrency in any mode. That is good news! Hope this kind of platform will be successful now and in the future.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
I am so amazed by the cryptoriya project platform because of all project only the cryptoriya project has the physical depit cards that contains all of the coins you have,for me the cryptoriya project platfomr is very amazing.

That's right the platform of cryptoriya project is really amazing because this project will allow us to exchangeor convert any forms of crypto currency to a real form of money, this project is very cool.
The project of Cryptoriya reminds me that we don't need a bank anymore just a peer to peer transaction. Just like a website of localbitcoins meetip somewhere else and exchange it with cash with your favorite crypto. This is huge in the next few years so pay attention with this project.
Correct, i can't imagine that cryptoriya will be down because their platform is very high and people admires it because they will be a good project at all in terms of converting the crypto into cash without hasle or too long of waiting and besides its easy to develop because many changer is easy but you need first to wait a minute.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I've seen this in their twitter account i caught my attention on this,

"CRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours!  The CRYPTORIYA team truCRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours! "

hope many investors caught the attention to learn and invest this kind of project.

kindly visit: https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1000993358163120129
Activity: 112

Activity: 107
As I read in some part of white paper

“ The company Cryptoriya give you
the service that you can exchange any Cryptocurrency into cash within 10
minutes globally. We have served you a hybrid network. It functions globally.
You can transfer your cryptocurrency in any part of the world. We are providing
this system by analyzing the market because many of the companies are
providing a card for the cash transaction, but the fee is quite high “

I am personally experiencing this kind of transaction with my sister in other country she gave me card then when i cash out here in my country at atm i'm getting angry and shock it so very high fees for one transaction, that's why we can stop that kind of bank remittance and find another options.
Now there's  Cryptoriya hope will  help all the people especially all overseas worker to lessen cost of fees.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24

For example:

Just like the application I have used in order to withdraw fiat currency. It has three types of verification where in every tier has its own requirements. ID, certificate of residency and etc. But it is not applicable in CryptoRiya since this project does not need to pass KYC verification.
Pages:
Jump to: