Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼 - page 50. (Read 70542 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

i am so amazed by the cryptoriya project platform because of all project only the cryptoriya project has the physical depit cards that contains all of the coins you have,
for me tge cryptoriya project platfomr is very amazing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

Exactly. Working and earning cryptocurrency and yet because of this dilemma we are hardly enjoying our gains since there is not much ways to use them in everyday life. If CryptoRiya will be able to provide all these means they mentioned in their whitepaper, it will be to us that cryptocurrency will be our regular currency since we are working for it, earning it and living by it. 

Actually that's what everybody dreaming for, but sad to say in reality things happen almost all written in the whitepaper is not being happen

100% most of the time dude, it is very seldom for the ico to achieve the 50% at least of their goal target. Then majority was less than 50% is

not. Well I guess and hoping that cryptoriya is not like that.
Activity: 58
It is my pleasure to see a project that looks like abra or coins.ph. Looks like similar but they are too different from this project. I believe that CryptoRiya wanted to have an efficient transaction for the people who uses cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency.

In some cases, many people will also hate CryptoRiya because they don't want fiat to exist anymore. And as a bridge between this two currency, many people will embarrass in this project. Yet, I don't care about them. As long as I am benefiting to what CryptoRiya platform had.
You are welcome here Markyway88! The good thing in this project is the objectives of this project to have a worldwide transaction. It is impossible since blockchain technology will help all of us to have a decentralized transaction worldwide. It is also more secure and fast! In addition, there is no implementation of KYC procedure in CryptoRiya. So what are you waiting for? Invest and join us in CryptoRiya industry.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.
The best part of that is ANY cryptocurrency to cash! The project concept is really the solution for almost every crypto-enthusiast's problems and more: "crypto to crypto, crypto to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card" and all of those is in ANY cryptocurrency.

I am also one of the people who want this one.
i really like the idea they want to do.
but like others too, i doubt about the fee they want to implement and collect.
all are good just those fees.
Dude if they will not collect fees for each card they issue they will have no profit to keeo and maintain their platform with since there will be no transaction fees among the users. It is normal to collect fees but i agree with you somehow, the amount they collect is quite big. 100$ is not cheap for a card since it will only be a card and to think they will still charge monthly fees for the premium card. So it will be one time 100$ plus 20$ monthly fee.

That's right!, in every transactions which the users made there is a fee charge of course. Due to if not the business will not stand long for sure. Besides, even the bank itself had their own fee in every transaction so for sure in cryptoriya there is also, isn't right? Just make sure that fee is not that high much and not too cheap also but in stage of moderation only.
Activity: 137
It is my pleasure to see a project that looks like abra or coins.ph. Looks like similar but they are too different from this project. I believe that CryptoRiya wanted to have an efficient transaction for the people who uses cryptocurrency as well as fiat currency.

In some cases, many people will also hate CryptoRiya because they don't want fiat to exist anymore. And as a bridge between this two currency, many people will embarrass in this project. Yet, I don't care about them. As long as I am benefiting to what CryptoRiya platform had.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
This caught my attention as one account that I followed twitted this insane bonus from CryptoRiya tweet.  I believe  this is very attractive to some people but others will surely think otherwise. I am yet to read the whitepaper but if the project is very promising, this will surely a great bonus for early birds. Oh and having 9.82 rating from coinlauncher pretty much give this project  a boost.

Aside from that, MVP have been delivered even before the main ICO started.  This is another positive move from the dev.

Why too big a bonus to be given in their pre-sale? The biggest bonus i’ve seen so far is only 50% though 50% is rare, mostly is just 25%-40%. If indeed CryptoRiya has this big potential why lower the value to 65% less to attract investors? Will it not be a question too to other investors?

Because it is one of their marketing strategy anyway pal, Do you have any doubt about this concerns? Though I believed that cryptoriya has a lot

of big potentials. But lets wait and see for awhile what it could happen when the campaign is running already.
Anyway, there's alot of ICO that will pay those ICO tracker and etc. I guess they need to focus on their marketing strategy, If they will deliver their promises on time then they will attract more investors.
This is a rare project i guess we need more countries to establish the community of CryptoRiya.
Pretty good i guess, they should be more attentive with this, We can cash anywhere without any bank? Maybe this is a peer to peer transaction or it could be a decantralize marketplace or what we call black market. Lol. i'll follow their updates on twitter and telegram.

That's the most important things that need to be implement which is the marketing strategy. And one of the example of cryptoriya was their

card, Ease of convert any crypto-currency makes the cryptoriya card a unique card for anyone who regularly spends money. It is a single card

to convert any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 115
In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?
CryptoRiya can access by the people internationally. We can withdraw fiat currency even we are far apart from our beloved country. Aside from that, 1600 currencies can handle by CryptoRiya. We can exchange, deposit and withdraw eventhough we don't pass a KYC verification.
I guess the system will works on the black market at this moment. Though the idea of this project is for the mass adoption of the whole cryptomarket. We can add more token soon. Millions of cryptocurrencies will be added soon as we have alot of business model that will adopt the technology of blockchain.

We are looking forward that this project will be implemented to the whole cryptomarket. The convenience of using this platform is really great and promising because everything is made easier to all crypto people for their transactions. This will really help people especially those who prefer to transact in crypto than using fiat money.
Yes Just like me that i don't want to use fiat money for any trasaction. I want to use cryptocurrency and it's way more convenient. Peer to peer transaction is way better than transacting to a bank. though we have volatile market so i guess we need to have system that will protect our money from volatile, I hope they can develop this kind of system in the future.
you are right, what I really like on the project CryptoRiya is that they can use card and we can withdraw our money immediately or we can prevent our altcoin as being volatile if we want to store it on our atm card.
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.

at first there will be a few machines available for the card.
but as it goes on and the project will have more ATM worldwide.
Even big banks now start for a few one and made it possible by spreading their branch and machines.
this will happen to cryptoria too, but for that to happen. they should get many people to support and use their card.
but how? the percent they want from it is really expensive.
There will be for sure many people who will love to use the platform since cryptocurrency now is becoming widely used and it will be more and more popular in a matter of just 2-3 years more so users are not the problem. I wish they could reduce the monthly fees too. 20$ a month is a lot and much more if i dont withdraw cash from my card.

Yes people will definitely love to see cryptocurrency going global. If Cryptoriya can operate worldwide and opening different crypto currency conversion in  much faster approach, then this can be considered as one step towards global cryptorization.

That's Nice! "One Step Towards Global Cryptorization"  is a real deal. I am inspired by that words you have mention. This is really it. We should be very positive on this matter because it will surely help us on converting our money and this is one way that the world will embrace. Availability of services sometimes is the reason why others don't buy the product.

for me to be consider it global cryptonization is that there won't be any conversion needed to be able to use cryptocurrency in our daily financial/payment use. no more cards and no more cash.

Well, i think what you really want now is impossible, but CryptoRiya want to make it possible in terms of using cash card anywhere. To make crypto currency users easily use by people to buy their daily needs wherever they are.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Base on white paper cold wallet is a offline wallet for storage a digital assets on platform that are not connected in the internet, how can you say this is a 100% safe? And the wallet where you can storage over 1600 types of currencies in 1 wallet. I can’t imagine with the new technology in this millenial was so very techie.

As I can see with it mate this one is more like in Electrum wallet. Because Electrum is one of the cold wallet that can be consider or an offline

wallet, meaning there is an instances that can be hack like what happened to others electrum users. But I am hoping this one is not the same

with the electrum scheme.
Activity: 18
I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.
There might be KYC i think with CryptoRiya as a user im not sure with it but it is impossible to require kyf in every transactions. When we withdraw cash from our ATM card there is no such hassle of kyc. When we pay with debit card in malls or restaurant we are not being asked with any question, we just give the card and they give us the reciept back.

A KYC ( KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER ) is a must with this!
they will be dealing with cards and transactions. this will not be legal if there will be no proper documentation before releasing those cards.
purchasing and others will not have an identity, receipts are important to have too.

I am still reviewing the Whitepaper so that I can understand carefully why KYC is not required. What are their reasons why they don't require it? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having no KYC? And most of all, if it will be widely accepted by the whole world because I believe that this project will be implemented worldwide in the near future.
Existing laws don't really require KYCs with regards to cryptocurrencies, banks do. We don't need to provide information to them but if we are to transfer our crypto to a bank account, we need to fill out that part. For the card, they will be issued by visa or mastercard through their partner banks I think.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
How wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? They need to tie up with big companies in any part of the world just like bitcoin that merchants store accept it as currency, same goes to Ethereum also.

You can use almost 1600 altcoins. They don’t need to tie up since this technology will use debit card or visa card. It’s good as cash I think Cryptoriya have an internal exchange where the provess occur.

I would like to add something about the this cryptoriya, actually in regardless to their whitepaper cryptoriya is a global P2P exchange platform

that allows users quickly and easily convert one cryptocurrency into other Cryptocurrency or cash and vice-versa. We have created cryptoriya as

a direct response to a vast market problem that exists in the global Cryptocurrency market. In the majority of countries around

the world, individuals are not able to quickly (instantly) and conveniently convert one cryptocurrency into other Cryptocurrency or cash. While

some exchange platform is available, mostly lack of scale that offer simple tech solution that requires security and it is challenging and

complicated to use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?
CryptoRiya can access by the people internationally. We can withdraw fiat currency even we are far apart from our beloved country. Aside from that, 1600 currencies can handle by CryptoRiya. We can exchange, deposit and withdraw eventhough we don't pass a KYC verification.
Correct, and besides even we don't have an internet access in a place where we go, we can also withdraw our token, without feeling hagard on going inside the bank and fill up some forms to get our money, so nice to have this kind of atm access that we can use anytime.
Activity: 59

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

Yes, I agree with you. No more waiting time and lower gas fee needed. If this is possible, please make it happen. Now that cryptocurrency is being well-known, this is a very huge market on your side and more people will really have huge transactions using your platform. Good services really work especially for those people who really need it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.
The card can be visa or mastercard, and the expensive one has lower deduction on withdrawal and also has paywave. Through this cards you may transact any cryptocurrency, use it to pay at any store which accepts visa or mastercard.

I think its something to do with the Maximum Balance, Spend, Load and Withdrawal Limit. Banks also implement different card with different privileges. As the card name says it's for LUXURY. I am expecting that the owner of this card holds a huge amount of BTC.

although it's a bit hard to believe that cryptoriya can allow no verification on its project, i would still like to think they can make it work. because i believe highly believe that one of the purpose of crytocurrency is to protect user identity by keeping it privately.
However we have multiple companies in several countries that will accept cryptocurrencies as payment, Due to some government restriction of ICO. they Required to pay a tax for cryptocurrencies. Well they can't stop crypto as it will go wide. From this year up until the next 100 years. it will be mass adoption.
Activity: 62

Even big banks now start for a few one and made it possible by spreading their branch and machines.
this will happen to cryptoria too, but for that to happen. they should get many people to support and use their card.
There will be for sure many people who will love to use the platform since cryptocurrency now is becoming widely used and it will be more and more popular in a matter of just 2-3 years more so users are not the problem. I wish they could reduce the monthly fees too. 20$ a month is a lot and much more if i dont withdraw cash from my card.

Yes people will definitely love to see cryptocurrency going global. If Cryptoriya can operate worldwide and opening different crypto currency conversion in  much faster approach, then this can be considered as one step towards global cryptorization.

That's Nice! "One Step Towards Global Cryptorization"  is a real deal. I am inspired by that words you have mention. This is really it. We should be very positive on this matter because it will surely help us on converting our money and this is one way that the world will embrace. Availability of services sometimes is the reason why others don't buy the product.

for me to be consider it global cryptonization is that there won't be any conversion needed to be able to use cryptocurrency in our daily financial/payment use. no more cards and no more cash.

A true global cryptonization is  a world where we use cryptocurrency as a direct payment, but we also need a global crypto wallet that could accept all cryptocurrency and that can securely store our crypto assets.

i strongly agree, direct payment using cryptocurrency is the way to cryptonize the world yes, but i can consider cryptoriya's way as a step to start it. First cryptocurrency worldwide conversion and then when people get tired of all the  converting inconvinience, they would realize it is better to use cryptocurrency directly then we will have a full blown worldwide usage and acceptance.
Activity: 7

The card can be visa or mastercard, and the expensive one has lower deduction on withdrawal and also has paywave. Through this cards you may transact any cryptocurrency, use it to pay at any store which accepts visa or mastercard.

I think its something to do with the Maximum Balance, Spend, Load and Withdrawal Limit. Banks also implement different card with different privileges. As the card name says it's for LUXURY. I am expecting that the owner of this card holds a huge amount of BTC.
Activity: 30

A true global cryptonization is  a world where we use cryptocurrency as a direct payment, but we also need a global crypto wallet that could accept all cryptocurrency and that can securely store our crypto assets.
Activity: 6

although it's a bit hard to believe that cryptoriya can allow no verification on its project, i would still like to think they can make it work. because i believe highly believe that one of the purpose of crytocurrency is to protect user identity by keeping it privately.

I really believe that this project will work. Most of us really want to become anonymous because we wanted to be very private. I hope that other organization, as well as the government, will do something about this without compromising our privacy. Some of us want to be very silent in some way or another.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I guess the system will works on the black market at this moment. Though the idea of this project is for the mass adoption of the whole cryptomarket. We can add more token soon. Millions of cryptocurrencies will be added soon as we have alot of business model that will adopt the technology of blockchain.

We are looking forward that this project will be implemented to the whole cryptomarket. The convenience of using this platform is really great and promising because everything is made easier to all crypto people for their transactions. This will really help people especially those who prefer to transact in crypto than using fiat money.
Yes Just like me that i don't want to use fiat money for any trasaction. I want to use cryptocurrency and it's way more convenient. Peer to peer transaction is way better than transacting to a bank. though we have volatile market so i guess we need to have system that will protect our money from volatile, I hope they can develop this kind of system in the future.
Activity: 29

Pages:
Jump to: