Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CryptoScalper] Trading Platform - Make small profits many times a day - page 3. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey folks, no need for translation so far. I will tell you when (if) it's needed Wink
Activity: 72
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Interesting,,, i will bookmark
Activity: 1
I can help with russian and ukrainian traslation if needed, good luck with development
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I will see the development of your project dev, if want sucess please your make bounty social media dev,
i am hope for your projects will sucess.
regards.  Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
Why should I trust your 'service'? I can do the very same (and I am already doing) thing you are proposing without any loss so far. Poloniex and Bittrex provide a nice opportunity to do that with their top coins' daily volume changes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Integrations

The app will be integrated with popular exchanges (Poloniex and Bittrex) WOW  Shocked

Activity: 429
Merit: 252
Nice! Good luck with this project!

P.S. I can help with 🇷🇺 russian translation and whitepaper as well.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 28
This project has been evolved and it's now called Taylor.

Please read the new ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntay-taylor-smart-crypto-trading-assistant-ico-token-sale-2664714

CryptoScalper is a complete toolkit that will help you to make small profits many times a day, by signalling good entry points and allowing you to buy and sell almost instantly. It will be available for both mobile (Android / iOS) and desktop (Mac, Windows, Linux) platforms.
se

Brief history

We started this project as a dump alert bot on Telegram (https://t.me/dumpalertchannel). The bot is checking the market (Poloniex and Bittrex) every 15 minutes and sending alerts once it finds a dump greater or equals to 10% plus a volume (24h) greater than 100 BTC. According to our experiments, it's quite easy to earn small profits on this kind of dump. Actually, the Telegram members are managing to make profit.

Then we realised that it would be useful to allow people jump in quickly once an alert arrives. This is why we are building this app!

What is Scalping?

"Scalping is a trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. Traders who implement this strategy place anywhere from 10 to a couple hundred trades in a single day in the belief that small moves in stock price are easier to catch than large ones; traders who implement this strategy are known as scalpers. Many small profits can easily compound into large gains if a strict exit strategy is used to prevent large losses."

Source: www.investopedia.com/terms/s/scalping.asp

How does it works?

The app will be constantly looking for big moves in the market (dump, pump etc) and signalling you about good opportunities. When a dump greater of equals to 10% arrives, you will be able to use the Instant Trade feature, which will:

• Place buy order
  • Check until the buy order is filled
  • Once it's filled, then place sell order
  • Check until the sell order is filled
  • Once it's filled, exit and report the profit

You only need to choose the expected small profit and let the app work for you!  Smiley

Main features

• Customisable signals to poke you only for the thing you want to (specific exchanges, currencies, assets, percentage change etc)
  • Live portfolio to show your balances without the need of add them manually
  • Instant Trade to allow you jump in a market once an alert arrives
  • Profit report & analysis to help you get a big picture of your trades and portfolio
  • Goal management to help you set, track and achieve your goals
  • Much more...

Integrations

The app will be integrated with popular exchanges (Poloniex and Bittrex)

Security

We won't store your API keys in the cloud! Also, all traffic will be encrypted to avoid man-in-the-middle attack. These and other implementations will make it really safe.

Alpha version to be launched this month!

The alpha release will bring the most essential feature to help you start making profit: Instant Trade. It will be a closed alpha for a limited number of users. Signup and here: http://cryptoscalper.com
Pages:
Jump to: