Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CSS] ✴️ Compass - Cryptocurrency for travelers ✈️ | POW/MN | x16r | Bounty - page 3. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Compass  project really is the brand new and revolutionary digital cryptocurrency. I read their strong points on paper thus;
● The project works to solve a number of specific problems related to
modern cryptocurrencies.
●  To satisfy both miners and investors.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
CSS is the best cryptocurrency startup out there at the moment. Very dedicated and committed team with a vibrant ever-growing community, I"m so happy to be a part of your community. Thank you
Activity: 46
This project has what you'd like to find on a new project in order to trust it: a public team and a very detailed roadmap, so to check wether the team is delivering or not. Also you have what's needed to believe in it: a relevant use case. in fact, I'd say here we have a more than relevant usecase. This is exciting... I'm in!
Activity: 30
Currently this is the best time to mine Compass. It is a new release, it is x16r (no ASICs) and the difficulty is still below 100 (at time of writing).

You can help spread the hash by finding pools (including the dev pool) to mine at (see pool explorer) luck people! https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RrZrf6h44GvJrEegmwBzS2sNJ5Tthv9i (taken at 7:19 UTC 7/29/2018)
Activity: 23
Spanish translation reserved
Link: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=42817.0
Receiving address: cAvQiyvJqMCpmuKTP83tX3FGG7C9HdNGM1

The project sounds really good. Good Luck on success.
Activity: 21
For me exist a Cryptocurrency than can be the boom in the world of the altcoins, but with a content and use funtional.
Have the option to miners is awesome and super interesting. All your steps be based in POW (Proof of Work) with SHs 256 than can you obtain with your rip to miner.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It seems to me familiar with Booking. But with an opportunity to pay with cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 35
Vietnames translation reserved
Link: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=42769
Receiving address: cLLrg2r24DHCffqq7LsZVoedQHs1mqEUoL

Wish the project a success.
Payed 9875180a8f3eef5297ed73b0e8aaac956f997a9fc506aac2ebd25e2c1e6828d5
Thank you.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
This will be an awesome opportunity for traveler who is a traveler to get a nice and handy means of payment and investment for them.
Compass will give an anonymity for the holder to spend they cash while travelling.
all the best for the project
Activity: 23
I like this project for several reasons. At first the project has an idea - to solve the problem of tourists when paying for tourist services. Cooperation with TripAdvisor and Booking is also a big plus for Compass coin. Secondly, a road map has been worked out in detail. It's planned to be listed on major exchanges. The developers have a lot of work to do and I hope they will cope.
Activity: 15
I like the project very good, a good team that does not hide, very quick response to questions, I like to support this coin :-) I hope they will fulfill their promises and they will be very successful, so much luck for you to do everything.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
i like you idea, there are many problem using cash paying such as serves. i just have one question Where it starts and how it spreads in the world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256

I like you to use escrow wallet on ico, hope others use escrow wallet on ico
Activity: 96
I love to travel, I also frequently use the service of Tripava.  I am very excited with this project, wishing you always had the best energy to develop the project.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
compass like a tool pointing to something, compass coin is pointing to great project, POW plus MN, just hope the miner don't like dumpers, after got their mineral [coins after mining] then sold of them ..

several pow making many dumpers...

but will we see, i hope using discord communities we can avoid that terrible things.

Let's rock this project with developers
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Straight ahead, Captain!

Great idea for masternode sales using a familiar name.  Time to build some trust in the crypto community.

MN sales have started, so check the Discord sooner than later! https://discord.gg/4D4ss32

For others, you can find a growing community, regular bounties, giveaways, and contests.

All the stuff you want to see in a well-run project.  It's right here.

Activity: 72
This is very good news, that there was an opportunity to buy a masternode with escrow, since this excludes the possibility of developers to ran out, with received from pre-sale money, before listing. Still like nobody offered such service.
Good luck  Wink
Activity: 96
Vietnames translation reserved
Link: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=42769
Receiving address: cLLrg2r24DHCffqq7LsZVoedQHs1mqEUoL

Wish the project a success.
copper member
As you may know, there were cases in the past when new coin teams ran out with collected BTC instead of listing. We are not they, but trust no one in crypto. So we have an agreement with well-known @zoldur#9950 (the author or masternode install script) to be our escrow service. So we have the following offer for you:

You can buy MN directly from us. You pay 0.3 BTC to us, we immediately send you 1001 CSS - if you trust us.
You can send 0.303 BTC to @zoldur#9950 instead. We will send 1011 CSS to him either. When conditions are met, he will send BTC to an exchange for CSS listing, and send you 1001 CSS bought. This service should not be free, of course, both you and we have to pay 1% of service fee (thus, 0.303 BTC and 1011 CSS). If conditions are never met (no exchange listing occurs), both coins will be sent back to owners (except service fee, that is 0.3 BTC and 1001 CSS).
All coins (BTC and CSS) shall be locked on an escrow account until presale ends, OR a listing occurs, OR until 08/08/2018. If there is no exchange listing agreement made by that date, you may ask for refund. The team reserves the right to list on CryptoBridge first, other exchanges last.

We hope it is a great offer, and we thank @zoldur#9950 for his agreement to help with that.

Beware: there were incidents with fake zoldur accounts, ensure you send coins to the right one, @zoldur#9950. His Discord id is 399521543253655553.

Join our Discord channel for more info https://discord.gg/bfBxc8c
copper member
Official information!

Dear friends!

After voting in Discord, we changed the number and cost of masternodes for pre-sale
Results you can see on pucture below.

Thx to all who voted.

Pages:
Jump to: